• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

I have everything crossed it will be great. What I really want is for a game to handle a heavy snow blizzard, really knock visibility down to almost zero and have roads, etc slowly build up with snow.

It's probably too big an expectation for this early in the generation, but I hope we see it eventually.

I have a feeling we will see conditions like this in Destiny.. maybe not the building up of snow but I expect to see blizzards with low visibility at certain times on Europa... just a hunch.

destiny_europa_3rd_update.jpg

Not as a weather effect that cycles as much as say rain or thunderstorms. It's not spontaneous basically.

You won't be driving/walking down a road and suddenly see snow start to fall.

Easy. Make it snow in double the time it takes for it to rain.
2 in-game days for rain and 5 in-game days for snow.

I hope we get an open game that shifts threw the seasons as the story progresses, this gen.

infe|2no

Neo Member
the main reason for criticism focuses on graphics but after five years and half of development, we can imagine that the interest is elsewhere

I just hope that the interaction with the city and the people who live there is impressive

No its simply because I don't trust Jeux Vidéo. The embargo is on the 27th and ubisoft warned us about fraudulent reviews coming out before the embargo so yea. As a graphics and story guy first, you can't imagine how disappointed I am with the downgrade. I will purchase the game but not for a cent more than $20. The whole development of this game rubs me the wrong way and the false advertising is embarrassing. Ubisoft has done it with the far cry series, the assassin's creed series, I am alive and now Watch Dogs. They are really trying to outdo EA.

Hahahahaha, oh god, I love it:

"Pssch! I don't trust their reviews!"

"Severe downgrade"

"Release day embargo!? Shady!"

"Everything about this game has rubbed me the wrong way!"

"Severe downgrade."

"Nexus 7's!! NEXUS SEVENS!!"

"Dégradation grave"

"….but I'll still buy the game. bubuBUT only $20 of my money!!"

Get fucking real. I seriously can't believe the shit I'm reading. How about you vote with your wallet and not buy a game that is apparently an assault on both your senses and trust with the studio. Historically they have apparently let you down without any sign of changing. Yet you're still eventually going to buy the game? You're such a fucking joke dude.

Damn, hopefully I can crank out medium settings with a stable framerate. Was really hoping to push max for this game.

GTX 770 2GB
Intel Core i5 4570
8GB 1600MHz Memory

Thanks.

That's a shame to hear. Snow seems to be the one weather most developers don't bother with. Ah well, maybe in the DLC...

I really enjoyed the snow in GTA Online and wish it could be implemented as part of the regular weather patterns. Hopefully we see it again soon.

I would think Ubi should be able to do snow given AC3 was covered in it, oh well...

Hoje0308

Banned
Quote to reveal:

I must be dumb, because I don't know how to do this. Would love to see the ID list. As it is, I'm skimming the thread and have no idea if I'm on the list.

rnaud

Quote to reveal:

I must be dumb, because I don't know how to do this. Would love to see the ID list. As it is, I'm skimming the thread and have no idea if I'm on the list.

Click on the quote button next to the poster's name. You will see the post being quoted. Look for an "EMAIL" tag, you'll find the link there.

Hoje0308

Banned
Click on the quote button next to the poster's name. You will see the post being quoted. Look for an "EMAIL" tag, you'll find the link there.

Thank you, sir! I quoted, saw the email link and didn't know if that's what I was supposed to be focusing on. I appreciate the help.

I'd also like to add myself to the list.

PS4, PSN ID - Wendel_T_Stamps

I'm in the central time zone and tend to be on late at night or early afternoon. (I'm a student that works nights)

Fusebox

Banned
How come it's showing that someone on my PS4 friends list has played Watch Dogs 6 times? Are they a reviewer or is there dodgey copies out?

MayMay

Banned
How come it's showing that someone on my PS4 friends list has played Watch Dogs 6 times? Are they a reviewer or is there dodgey copies out?

Game is already in the hands of some people, it's been sold at various places all over the world already.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Hah so he was finally banned. Good riddance, that kind of hyperbole FUD just ain't needed when no one has had a chance to play the game. TheCloser, your opinions are your own man, but you can't really judge anything on one review that is in French and probably lost a fair amount of context through translation.

Also I kind of don't trust your opinion because you tried to fall back onto a beta review that everyone here had debunked.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Wait, how does the radio work? It seems in that leaked video that the songs aren't categorized by stations, which is odd... As much as I want Weezer on my ambient electronic station, I don't.
You can customize your playlist or randomize it and also decide what songs you don't want to ever hear.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
looks like ubi helped them create that, and there was some mountian dew competition bullshit a page back

i wonder how much money they have thrown at this thing so far

Ubisoft usually sponsors talented Film-makers on youtube when it comes to making something related to their game, they did the same thing last year with AC4 on the Corridor Digital channel. Devin always makes a UBI cosplay parkour film though. He did the same with AC3/AC4.

Top Bottom