• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

HowZatOZ

Banned
How well did AC4 run of recommended/high spec systems?

I've read that on ps4 it was a fairly smooth experience, so I'm going with ps4.

Was alright on my Gigabyte GTX570 factory OC, but I haven't tried it with my 770. I ran it at roughly medium/high with shadows turned to lowest/off (can't remember if they had off) and it sat around the 60FPS mark.

27th can't come soon enough, need that open-world itch to be scratched.

Pandemic

Decided to abandon the Watch Dogs dedsec edition, and just get the standard, then get the season pass. They've made to many editions for my liking, so I'll save myself $70.

Aucool

I've just bought it using the 25% discount on greenmangaming but it seems that I'll get the uplay key only on the release date, I was hoping for a preload option :(

Dawg

I'm not very happy about the Dawg in the OT title.

Game titles should not be changed... not only to facilitate the search for the thread in the future

I agree with this. It is kinda amusing for a bit, but not long term.

If people have a problem with the title, well, it can be changed. I wouldn't mind at all. This was actually the first time I slightly changed a game title for an OT, partially because I knew some people would find it funny. I prefer adding a few jokes here and there when I make an OT, just to prevent it being too serious and "PR bloated". But if the title really is an issue, mods can always fix it. Perhaps when the game is out next week.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
If people have a problem with the title, well, it can be changed. I wouldn't mind at all. This was actually the first time I slightly changed a game title for an OT, partially because I knew some people would find it funny. I prefer adding a few jokes here and there when I make an OT, just to prevent it being too serious and "PR bloated". But if the title really is an issue, mods can always fix it. Perhaps when the game is out next week.

I think it is funny but it also makes it slightly harder to search for the thread.

Yup, it's just easier to keep the title of the game original for search purposes. The joke is usually the part after OT

Jokes are welcome, but the title in my opinion can't be touched. Is also a form of respect imho

jaosobno

Are there any other reviews (other than Jeux Video's)?

I know there was one before JV, however that one was based on the beta build.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
has anyone used cdkeys.com? Got a great deal from them for £23 PC Version.

Oh yeah.

67955f84511fcaefb044ccbdb77480b7.jpg

I broke down and preordered it for $40, because why not. I'll be back at home with my desktop when it releases and hopefully it will look vaguely decent on higher settings.

If I'm completely honest, I don't have much hope for the rest of the game.

kriskrosbbk

I respect yout thread mate ,but I also prefer the original name..

murgo

Got a PS4 code from that Monster promotion. Unfortunately the codes are US only, so I can't redeem it. First one to quote will get it via PM!

Sent to kriskrosbbk!

Ubersnug

Fuck sake. I got all excited for a minute when I saw that price. Then I went to the site and saw the usual shitty price. Why is it that price for you?

I got it at this price by purchasing it Simply Games through their eBay outlet store. They had 200 going for £36.99, but they had a 5% discount code that I also applied at checkout that further reduced it to £34.14. Was pretty damn lucky to get one I think.

They regularly have cheap games appearing there, keep an eye on them.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/SimplyGames-Outlet?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Arun1910

I got it at this price by purchasing it Simply Games through their eBay outlet store. They had 200 going for £36.99, but they had a 5% discount code that I also applied at checkout that further reduced it to £34.14. Was pretty damn lucky to get one I think.

They regularly have cheap games appearing there, keep an eye on them.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/SimplyGames-Outlet?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Damn that sucks. I'm paying £48 for mine on their webstore. Shame they dont have anymore on their ebay, just checked. Oh well -_-

Newline

I can't take it any longer. I need this in my veins now, my PC is just sitting there waiting...

Anyone knows how many GB for the digital version ?

Green man gaming has a 25% off code for many of their games. The digital version can be had for £30 while the digital deluxe version can be had for £33.50 using the code.

Top Bottom