• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

aravuus

Looks like there's going to be possibly
massive skill trees
in the game, like you'd expect from a Ubisoft game

Can't deny it, I fucking love that kind of stuff. Really liking what I'm seeing in the stream.

Spoilered cause I really don't know what people know about the game already lol

massive skill trees

Can't deny it, I fucking love that kind of stuff. Really liking what I'm seeing in the stream.

hope there is a massive skill tree. far cry 3's took barely any time to max. AC games definitely need skill trees because money and weapons don't actaully do anything lol.

SJRB

Gold Member
massive skill trees

There definately is a substantial skill tree, split up in several categories.

I don't believe that code ever worked in the U.S. anyway. I got an email from GMG with the code, but I was never able to apply it to the NA edition of Watch_Dogs.

However, for anybody looking for a PC version discount in the U.S., you can get it for $48 at GameFly.com with code MAY20OFF. I don't know when that code will expire, but I just used it successfully last night.

Does Gamefly just send you a code?

Man, that robot minigame really seems like it was made by a Star Trek fan. The bot voices sound a hell of a lot like the Borg collective voice.

He's surprised that the servers are up and that people have retail copies, the amount of emphasis he puts on the assumption that their copies are retail is very suspicious, almost as if his copy isn't retail.

Exactly!

I hope he gets hammered for breaking whatever NDA he may have signed to get into whatever beta it was acquired from.

I wasn't interested in this game after that much boil but watching the stream and gameplay videos it looks fun. By the way is the stream from 360? Coz it looks pretty cool. I expected it to look like shit on current gen.

woen

load times are pretty long

Last-gen... The first loading every time you play the game may be around 30 min long.

The doge that watches

sad-doge-5.png

murgo

Jesus christ, there's skill trees for the minigames as well? I'm getting more and more impressed by what I'm seeing.

Symax

spidertank, spidertank, does whatever a spidertank does. Can he swing. from a web? No, he can't, he's a tank. Look out, he is a spidertank.

I wouldn't call it a spoiler. it's in his head the same as the robot spider that was in the trailers. Basically a VR mission.
Eh. Not a big deal. I was just wanting to find out what digital trips and mini games there are that havn't been officially announced or shown when I played the game myself. Its a minor spoiler.

TalonJH

Eh. Not a big deal. I was just wanting to find out what digital trips and mini games there are that havn't been officially announced or shown when I played the game myself. Its a minor spoiler.

Sorry about that. Do me a favor and add spoiler tags to my quote if you don't mind.

Nuts how good this looks and runs for a 360 game. Makes me not understand how they couldn't get better res/performance on next-gen consoles.

I imagine that's because they have over 8 years experience working on last gen consoles. Must be incredibly easy to tap the power of the PS360 compared to the PS4/X1.

Top Bottom