• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

Gaz_RB

I'm a few hours in and its not a whole lot like GTA outside of the open world freedom. This is a much more methodical game where stealth and precision are far more prevalent and rewarded.

It's a great game for the thinking gamer (any MGS fans out there!?!?!?).

My man :D So the stealth is good?

The game looks like it has pretty good side mission variety from the mission checklist thing. These streamers only really show off the ctOS bases, digital trips, chess, and beer drinking stuff though. I wanna see what the investigations are like

Linius

Now many people can actually play the pc version. How do you reckon I'l run the game with a i7-4702MQ, GTX760M and 8GBs of ram?

With the right time of day this game can be a looker, it's also a really fun one at least for me.

In the midst of the droning on about different footage, seems to me like you're one of the only people who can actually back their claims. So I didn't like AC4 after I left havanah and I liked FC3 less after the game boiled down bad first person puzzling, hunting, base captures and main missions, will I enjoy this game (or does this game have variety)? How is the population density and is the world legitimately immersive?

Why.jpg

haikira

How're people already playing the PC version?

For the record, I'm not making any accusations. I'm just genuinely interested if there's a workaround to unlock it early, or something along those lines, as I certainly wouldn't mind jumping on board early too.

sangreal

For the record, I'm not making any accusations. I'm just genuinely interested if there's a workaround to unlock it early, or something along those lines, as I certainly wouldn't mind jumping on board early too.

nvidia cards are bundled with codes for the game. you can buy said codes on ebay

Lulubop

Apparently boxed copies. Well for those who aren't pirating.

I bought a card and it came with a code, but Ubi is not going to activate the game until release. unless I'm missing something

Slowdive

Banned

It's out on torrent sites but if you have a Uplay key you can play now.

Xyber

It leaked on PC today. So make your own conclusions from that. Some people might have access to the PC version for reviews and are now allowed to post shots. But dno't know about that.

Certinty

Amazon UK shipped my order at 5pm this afternoon, so I starting thinking there was a chance it might come early tomorrow. BUT then I ran the tracking number through Royal Mail and got this...

"We have been notified that your item is being shipped by the retailer; the next scan will appear when we receive this item."

So amazon have shipped, but this simply means they are transporting it to Royal Mail, god knows when Royal Mail will receive this and their '1 to 2 days for first class delivery' actually starts from.

So I'm calling Tuesday.
Still the same for me, Royal Mail will probably receive it tomorrow. :(

maneil99

The question is, are these drivers going to even help people who don't have the latest 700 series? Because i keep getting all these drivers from geforce experience and it keeps giving performance boost but just for 700 series cards which is kind of some bullshit.

It's been like a good 4-6 months since my 660 had a driver worth getting and i understand it's not the latest and most expensive card but i always thought nvidia were better about long term support with their cards.

Eh placebo effect, 700 and 600 are the same architecture, what helps 700 helps 600.

Paracelsus

Those PC screens look absolutely nothing worth an upgrade. Maybe a poor choice of area to take screens from, no clue, but it doesn't look great.

Apparently, as with AC4 on PC, if you want a variable frame rate with VSync enabled, just ctrl+alt+del out of the game, then alt+tab back in.

So Aiden crafts sizzurp to regain focus?

lol. I don't get why you have to buy medicine and then craft it to create "Drugs". There are whole stores with interiors that are dedicated to selling just one item. Some people said the Digital Trips jump the shark, this crafting shit is backflpping over a megalodon.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Btw, make absolutely sure you use the latest beta drivers if you have a Nvidia card, they made a huge difference coming from 331 to 337 (like 40% if not more in terms of fps).

Marcel

lol. I don't get why you have to buy medicine and then craft it to create "Drugs". There are whole stores with interiors that are dedicated to selling just one item. Some people said the Digital Trips jump the shark, this crafting shit is backflpping over a megalodon.

The crafting system via the homestead in ACIII and collecting leathers to increase my wallet size in Far Cry 3 weren't fun either. It's one of those Ubisoft system bloat things that doesn't even really need to be there.

Top Bottom