• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jea Song

Did the right thing
is thier anyone doing live video or audio of the conference? About to play some Zelda TP...cant decide what to pay attention to

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Mononofu said:
this-will-not-end-well-cat.jpg

It didn't begin well either.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
And people claim Nintendo's fanboys are the worst in regards to hype? You need look no further than this thread to disprove that.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
You reallllly need to edit that quick TheJollyCorner, Vennt is banning on a new policy for that kind of stuff.

speedpop said:
And people claim Nintendo's fanboys are the worst in regards to hype? You need look no further than this thread to disprove that.

Ah, screw it.

zoku88 said:
I've always wondered: why are people excited about Afrika? Do we even know what you actually do in the game?

Exactly why most of us are so excited!

BlueTsunami said:
Ahhhhhh ahhahahahha I just google imaged Final Fantasy VII and saw that picture. FREAKy

IT MUST MEAN SOMETHING. A SIGN? POSSIBLY. JESUS LAWD
Indeed. It's a sign that FFVII Remake is going to be announced.
*crosses fingers*

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
speedpop said:

The difference being, most of us are being sarcastic. A trait of a grown adult, mostly.

FFVII OMFG YOU MUST BELIEVE

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
No one should expect a FFVII remake to be announced at the Kaz Hirai keynote.

Raising expectations beyond logic!

Synless

speedpop said:
I think it's more FFVII fanboys more then anything, id say a good 68% of everything talked about is that.

Majmun

speedpop said:

Just wait until the Nintnendo keynote begins.

YYZ

Kaz would be even more of an hero to me if during his keynote he says,

"I have a special announcement to make about everyone's favourite Playstation One game. I'm pleased to announce that there will indeed be a remake of......... RIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDGE RACEEEERRRRRR!!"

*silence*

"Nah I'm just kidding, it's Final Fantasy VII, you guys can start fapping now."

I'm considering just leaving the "Reply to Thread" page open and when ever something new happens, regardless of how insignificant it may be, just having MeGAToN! already typed out and ready to submit.

Am I sad?

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Second said:
Just wait until the Nintnendo keynote begins.
There is no Nintendo keynote. This is TGS - a gaming conference that was created for software developers to showcase games not involved with Nintendo consoles.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
有賀とごアジアムす
降り未我が通ちなちなおせあんあめっりかなんげつ
!!!!!

GQman2121

Banned
If the lights go dim in the next ten minutes, I'll buy everyone in this thread RUMBLE Dual Shocks........

How much longer pasted the half hour mark is it going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom