• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Y2Kev said:
有賀とごアジアムす
降り未我が通ちなちなおせあんあめっりかなんげつ
!!!!!

Japanese?

Sypher

Banned
Livin_Lovin said:
I'm considering just leaving the "Reply to Thread" page open and when ever something new happens, regardless of how insignificant it may be, just having MeGAToN! already typed out and ready to submit.

Am I sad?

A PREPARED GAFFER is a SAFE GAFFER.

Mojovonio

Banned
tgs-2007-the-sony-press-conference-live-blog-20070919060823445-000.jpg

MEGATON CAKE

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Y2Kev said:
有賀とごアジアムす
降り未我が通ちなちなおせあんあめっりかなんげつ
!!!!!

Ariga and the getting off not yet our ちwhich アジアム is done the ちcorrect bean jam あ め っ り kana it is the げ

:eek:OOOOOOOOO

Loudninja

:18: I wonder how you say "Are you ready to Rock?!?" in Japanese. I should ask one of my friends over here. That way I'll totally know what's up when Kaz gets on stage and yells that. I can only dream

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
ok before this starts

We can all read. Don't start pasting the liveblog updates like madmen. All wasted posts

Amir0x

Banned
This event is funny actually, the press gets totally stuck in the back.

Well yeah, they don't want the press to hear that they're raising the PS3 price to $800 and giving MGS4 to 360, complete with a ceremony

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
6:21: Woah. THIS JUST IN: So apparently we just heard from Jeremy that they're probably going to announce the FF7 remake here. He says he saw it listed at the Square Enix theater.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
eXxy said:
BTW, some big FF news coming...

6:21: Woah. THIS JUST IN: So apparently we just heard from Jeremy that they're probably going to announce the FF7 remake here. He says he saw it listed at the Square Enix theater.

What?!?!

mr_nothin

Banned
-6:21: Woah. THIS JUST IN: So apparently we just heard from Jeremy that they're probably going to announce the FF7 remake here. He says "Final Fantasy 7" (no details) are listed at the Square Enix theater.

Now, the lights just dimmed a bit. This time announcer lady is serious. Sit the fuck down people!

AAAHHH BITCH AAHHHH

chubigans said:

What?!?!

Ummm.....(feels testicles...)

chubigans said:

What?!?!

If not true, death to Sam, Patrick and Toastyfrog. Hell, all of Ziff Davis would deserve to die quite frankly.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
LSJDFLSKDJFLDSKJLFSDKJSDLFKJ

SAM KENNEDY IS JUST TRYING TO FAN FLAMES! BELIEVE. NO DON'T BELIEVe. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Firewire

Banned
21:23.28 -

It's not really pandemonium. But the room is basically full now and we seem to just be waiting on the last few stragglers. They're playing music in my ear to keep me happy. Sadly not "Viva Forever" by Spice Girls, which they played on my flight for no reason.

I hate this guy!

omfg. gaf server crash am imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom