• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

21:09.22 -
"We are quite happy having so many users joining us," he says. One exciting announcement to make here, he says. GT5 Prologue disc and network distribution will be on 13th December in Japan.

Amir0x

Banned
HAHAHAHAHA

"We are quite happy having so many users joining us," he says. One exciting announcement to make here, he says. GT5 Prologue disc and network distribution will be on 13th December in Japan.

ParticleReality said:
This has been the worst TGS in a long time. Starting off with graphs is one thing but saving DS3 until the end of the show was stupid. EA spilled the beans about it, too late to use it as a Megaton now.

It's not close to the end of the show, is it?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
"GT5 Prologue disc and network distribution will be on 13th December in Japan."

Dammit the US release better not be far behind!

Who the f*** announces a CONTROLLER 6 months before it's going to be available? We are talking about a controller here, a controller with nothing new about it. A six month lead in on a controller. Shouldn't the announcement of this be followed by, "we will start shipping them next week"?

rakka

12:09.22 -

GHG

Darunia said:
the controller needs to be translated in 9 different languages

:lol

Sony always manages to outdo themselves in terms of shafting Europe :/

Next up, Dualshock 3 EU delay...

traveler

Not Wario
AltogetherAndrews said:
It's not "the end of the show" though.

Seriously. What the hell are you guys talking about? There's a friggin "Well, that about wraps it up for Sony" esque comment every page of this thread.

Amir0x said:
HAHAHAHAHA

You're so evil.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Scotch said:
6 more months for rumble? Come on Sony.
I knew Sony was going to drop the ball somehow. If I was running Sony, I would have them on store shelves next week. Of course, I would have had the rumble in from the start, but I'm not running Sony now...

JB1981

PhlivoSong said:
Who the f*** announces a CONTROLLER 6 months before it's going to be available? We are talking about a controller here, a controller with nothing new about it. A six month lead in on a controller. Shouldn't the announcement of this be followed by, "we will start shipping them next week"?

one would think

JS: you gonna patch Resistance for rumble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom