• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleman

Spring? DS3 and Home in SPRING?!!?!?! WTF ABOUT THIS FALL SONY JEBUS! I'm feeling like I'm $500 down the drain right now.

antiloop

PhlivoSong said:
Who the f*** announces a CONTROLLER 6 months before it's going to be available? We are talking about a controller here, a controller with nothing new about it. A six month lead in on a controller. Shouldn't the announcement of this be followed by, "we will start shipping them next week"?

It will be available in Japan in November. This keynote is in Japan.

alterno69

Banned
Home delayed
0608_paris_car_cry_inf.jpg

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
PC access to the PS Store? For what?

"PSPs with USB can connect via PC. Looks like it's through a web browser."

THE FRIGGIN PSP HAS WIFI, WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO CONNECT IT TO A PC TO CONNECT TO THE PS STORE?!?!??!

I can't believe they're blowing it like this. Isn't this thing going to be just an hour long? We're cutting it a little close for any remaining possible megatons.

typhonsentra said:
I can't believe they're blowing it like this. Isn't this thing going to be just an hour long? We're cutting it a little close for any remaining possible megatons.

Are you guys just going on auto right now? What are they "blowing"?

the_id

i'm just wondering. i know the mods monitor the threads and check the posts in case there is any trolling. but how the fuck do you guys handle these sort of threads that explode to several pages in a few minutes?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
MiamiWesker said:
I only see old FFXIII pics at juex france, where is the new stuff?!

They said it was new in their headlines:/

X26

Banned
I just sneezed quite loudly, which seems to have thrown Kaz off his pace. Well, not really.

If FFVIIr isn't anounced this will be why

AltogetherAndrews said:
It's not "the end of the show" though.

Yeah it is. Seriously, who the fuck cares about "Dress" and wow you can use the PSN on the computer. I feel betrayed, then again its really the hype from GAF that killed it for me. Forget This, I'm going to go cut all my hair off and buy an Elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom