• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
Heh, Sony is just giving the people what they want with regards to rumble. It is kinda funny that a technology pioneered by Nintendo about a decade ago is being reintroduced as something special, but when it was taken away and brought back, it did become "special."

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Amir0x said:
I can't believe we're at a conference in 2007 where a major console manufacturer is showing a huge list of games that support rumble. Rumble! A feature that has become so standard, that it has faded into the background and become white noise. Of all god damn things...
Nine playable titles supporting rumble at TGS.

Nine.

That's nearly ten. That's a huge starting lineup, and shows just how seriously Sony is approaching this bold new technology.

Amir0x said:
I can't believe we're at a conference in 2007 where a major console manufacturer is showing a huge list of games that support rumble. Rumble! A feature that has become so standard, that it has faded into the background and become white noise. Of all god damn things...
You rather have them ignore people requests and not add it?

IzumiK

Banned
"7:11 p.m. -- Home originally sechueled for end of year. Will end up being released in spring"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Wollan

congrats gofreak, discovering Dress and all.

Edit: What? Delayed? Bugger. Still in Beta but I wanted you all to join us.

DevelopmentArrested said:
Don't mean to troll but are people in this thread seriously getting excited over rumble?
I mean seriously..

Are we supposed to be sad about it? Rumble is great. Not a dealbreaker, but it's something extra and something that is neat.

rakka

12:12.17 -

He's going to show something called "Dress" - "Everybody's Fashion Entertainment", which appears to be part of Home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom