• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awntawn

19:14.25 -

I just sneezed quite loudly, which seems to have thrown Kaz off his pace. Well, not really.

Thanks for reminding us why we hate you 3;

Aleman

WTF have they been doing? They can't even release a controller until next Spring? Home delayed? They've had 4 years to build it!! Seriously, wtf?

traveler

Not Wario
ParticleReality said:
Yeah it is. Seriously, who the fuck cares about "Dress" and wow you can use the PSN on the computer. I feel betrayed, then again its really the hype from GAF that killed it for me.

We're exactly halfway through it. How the hell is this the end of the show and have you ever heard of the saying "Save the best for last?" Christ.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
You can tell the Live Blogger's whole emotional state has changed, now he's doing the wisecracking that was done at Leipzig. So we'll see if Kaz can turn him around. :lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
BTW if those 3 KH games are true then FFVII:Endless Crisis % of being true = UP

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Lastly, he'd like to talk about PS3. He thinks it's comparable to a supercomputer, as we're seeing in the Folding@home stuff. Stanford University's capacity has exceeded 1 terraflops, or something. I don't understand.

Getting back the basics of SCE indeed. :lol

JB1981

Aleman said:
WTF have they been doing? They can't even release a controller until next Spring? Home delayed? They've had 4 years to build it!! Seriously, wtf?

"Online is hard" - peter moore ... or something

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
media.jpg
= ftw?

spring 08 = wtf?

rakka

12:16.20 -

He's still talking about Folding. "Unbelievable computing power" in PS3 will "support us as a backbone" for games, films and music, he says.

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
I must be having a nightmare.

Someone pinch me.

2007 has been over for Sony.

Seems they've completely given up and will instead release everything March 25, 2008.

Killzone 3, MGS, DualShock 3, HOME, Infamous, DMC 4, FFXIII, GTA 4.

One DAY. ONE DAY TO RULE THEM ALL. 2007 is so played out.

AltogetherAndrews said:
Are we supposed to be sad about it? Rumble is great. Not a dealbreaker, but it's something extra and something that is neat.

I just think it's funny that many Sony fans when PS3 came out said "We don't need rumble"
And now that it's RUMBLE!!!!!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Hey, ALARM, ALARM, no mention whatsoever of the Blu-Ray as medium so far??!?!?! Why not?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom