• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

So I wouldn't wander off. Well, I literally would, because my bottom hurts a bit.

21:19.50 -
They're going to set up for this now and it will take a little while. I'll stick around and hopefully something interesting will come out of it. Last year, you may remember, it was this bit that saw the Japanese PS3 price get cut pre-launch

castle007

Banned
The whole conference was just to announce the Home delay (expected) and DS3 (expected too)

Pretty lame conference.

BTW eXxy, was that KH thing a joke?? If so, BAN

:lol :lol :lol at title

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Guys...the KH titles...DS..PSP..AND MOBILE PHONES :lol :lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Square is finally releasing official pictures of their games:

5818620070920_040924_1_big.jpg

5818620070920_040935_3_big.jpg

50871420070920_034728_1_big.jpg

GHG

:lol :lol :lol

I'm off to bed. I'll wake up and sift through the mess that will take place while I sleep.

Amir0x

Banned
you guys gotta learn to listen!

I told you, this was a Dual Shock 3 announcement conference and nothing else. But nooooo!

*munches popcorn*

Loudninja

Remember that UK Resistance pic of Kutaragi? It's that man and Hirai now. Come on Gary, get your camera out.

21:20.01 -
So I wouldn't wander off. Well, I literally would, because my bottom hurts a bit.

21:19.50 -
They're going to set up for this now and it will take a little while. I'll stick around and hopefully something interesting will come out of it. Last year, you may remember, it was this bit that saw the Japanese PS3 price get cut pre-launch

rakka

12:21.20 -

The first question from the moderator was something like "why are you so lovely?" Kaz laughs. "Go and do all the things I just said in my speech," is basically what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom