• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice title change. :lol Again, another show and more disappointment. Looks like that big price cut is being prepped for Spring and all of the titles and such.

3rdman

Psychotext said:
Well... it looks like buying a PS3 next March is probably the right thing to do. If Sony can get me a price cut and all the things they just talked about; I'll be content.
The PS3 simply looks like its incomplete...Honestly, I'm waiting on the price drop next year regardless, but its just as well when basic things like having rumble in your controller won't become a reality until next year. Home is delayed and thats supposed to be the backbone of their online world. WTF?

llTll

Banned
antiloop said:
Even the MS conference was better. And it was bad.

Now I will watch the english MGS4 trailer. It's awesome enough.

at least they had new game. ninja gaiden 2. lol

all in all. both are horrible.

but i had fun at gaf. so what is next ? :D

traveler

Not Wario
Holy crap at the title change. :lol :lol :lol

Brilliant.

Edit: I know Particle. I thought it was a half hour longer. My bad.

traveler said:
We're exactly halfway through it. How the hell is this the end of the show and have you ever heard of the saying "Save the best for last?" Christ.

Its Q&A time. No Megatons will come from that. Sony has fucked up big time, they wanna wait until after Christmas to release all their big shit when people will have like no money for it coming off the holiday season.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
rakka said:
12:21.20 -

The first question from the moderator was something like "why are you so lovely?" Kaz laughs. "Go and do all the things I just said in my speech," is basically what he says.

Who asks these questions?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
White Knight Story

FFXIII

FFXIII Versus

KH

KH

KH

FFVII:EC!!!

Later this week:D

hyonoid said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol worst than last TGS.

no las years TGS keynote was insane

this was disapointing because most of the new 'news" was all downers. Home delayed, we don't get the new controller until next year, etc. Plus no new games really announced, and no new footage shown either.

Maybe i'm missing the point of the TGS keynotes and think of them too much like E3 or something. First the Capcom disapointment and now this.

At least i have a new MGS4 trailer to watch

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
So someday I can be on HOME and someday there will be rumble?

Sony needs to focus on the immediate future not next year.

Ironballs

As long as Dualshock 3 is on play-asia relatively soon and doesn't cost too much more than $70 I'll be cool. All I need is one to hold me over.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
1185039759654.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom