• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Any info about the tech used in the DS3 at least? Is that touchsense confirmed? WTF tell us something good.

the_id

Ether_Snake said:
White Knight Story

FFXIII

FFXIII Versus

KH

KH

KH

FFVII:EC!!!

Later this week:D

are you telling the truth or just messing with our hearts? tell the truth...we've been hurt far too many times.

EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO

Bebpo

Banned
Worst fucking conference ever.

First of all the rumble situation is a mess. You have games coming out as early as October in the US that support it but no rumble for J6P until SPRING!?!? So what, are you telling people to just NOT BUY THE GAMES THAT SUPPORT IT until spring 2008? What happens when MGS4 comes out a month or two before the rumble controllers? So now 99% of people in the US who don't know about importing will play it rumble-less when they could've been playing it WITH rumble if they did a worldwide release? Uncharted could've been the big game to sell rumble in the US. Sony completely fucked this up.

2nd, you don't announce your BAD NEWS at a conference. You don't talk about delaying HOME. You talk about the good stuff coming.

3rd, stop showing old trailers of old games. No one cares.

4th, stop talking about HOME every fucking conference.

5th, STOP SHOWING LAIR. THE GAME SUCKS. GET OVER IT.

6th, Evolution!? C'mon think of how many FFVII remakes you could have funded with that money instead!

The Sony show a few months ago was a million times better because they just sat back and showed AWESOME NEW GAMES. Fuck, they should've learned from it.

KTallguy

Banned
A2D said:
:lol

Wake-on-lan, strong PS3 developer support and DS3 for MGS4, I'm happy :D

Yea, although they're all pretty much expected at this point.

It's unfortunate that nothing really new came out of the conference.

Bebpo said:
Worst fucking conference ever.

First of all the rumble situation is a mess. You have games coming out as early as October in the US that support it but no rumble for J6P until SPRING!?!? So what, are you telling people to just NOT BUY THE GAMES THAT SUPPORT IT until spring 2008? What happens when MGS4 comes out a month or two before the rumble controllers? So now 99% of people in the US who don't know about importing will play it rumble-less when they could've been playing it WITH rumble if they did a worldwide release? Uncharted could've been the big game to sell rumble in the US. Sony completely fucked this up.

2nd, you don't announce your BAD NEWS at a conference. You don't talk about delaying HOME. You talk about the good stuff coming.

3rd, stop showing old trailers of old games. No one cares.

4th, stop talking about HOME every fucking conference.

5th, STOP SHOWING LAIR. THE GAME SUCKS. GET OVER IT.

6th, Evolution!? C'mon think of how many FFVII remakes you could have funded with that money instead!

The Sony show a few months ago was a million times better because they just sat back and showed AWESOME NEW GAMES. Fuck, they should've learned from it.

Pretty much all true ...

Joei

Maybe they started with good news/bad news and did the bad news first. I mean, can it really get any worse?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
PEOPLE!

The 3 Kingdom Hearts game rumor was from the SAME rumor that said: Final Fantasy VII - Endless Crisis!

But like I said before it's probably just a re-release of FFVII PSX on Blu-Ray:p With some extra FFVII sutff.

Amir0x

Banned
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP looks to be a single-player adventure in the vein of the PlayStation 2 iterations, though not "Kingdom Hearts III." Birth by Sleep's protagonist was not explicitly named in the presentation, but he looked an awful lot like Zack of Final Fantasy VII/Crisis Core fame.

If this is about what we saw in those fucking preview trailers with the huge keyblade wars, RAD AS HELL.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS appears to star Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II, but its main draw looks to be four-player simultaneous play using members of Organization XIII. It will be in full 3D.

No, GOD NO! More ugly DS 3D. Why the fuck won't these developers learn!? Even the GBA Chain of Memories game looked nice, this system can do even better 2D! Fucking Christ incompetent.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded is a mobile game, likely for Japanese cell phones. It stars the familiar cast of main characters from the original Kingdom Hearts (Sora & co.) and seems to be set between the first and second PlayStation 2 titles.

Most anticipated game right here

Sony now

get-attachment-14.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
uhh this has to be the worst conference ever... and has really turned me off to the ps3 if anything, jesus that home announcement is one of the biggest letdowns in gaming for me in years.

Wraith

Do they honestly expect to hit 11 mil by the end of the year?

"So yes, he has confidence. Kind of.

22:26.34 -

Is he confident of hitting the number? He's answering it by saying he's got lots of interesting software, and that Worldwide Studios is ace."

Huh.

rakka

11 million by year end target.

12:26.34 - Is he confident of hitting the number? He's answering it by saying he's got lots of interesting software, and that Worldwide Studios is ace.

Porkepik

Well I will still be playing my PS3 (less than my 360 more than my wii)but if I had not bought it last december I would wait till spring and another price cut to buy It.

If the dualshock is released in Japan this november, would it be possible to buy it on playasia and use it with my US PS3 and titles like uncharted or ratchet. That is the only thing that warrant my interest in this conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom