• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakka

12:27.35 - He's referring to the PS3 price surprise announcement last year. "No surprise in this regard this year."

The Chef

Man guys you need to chill it was the same thing last year but then they started showing all the games on the show floor and it was awesome so eat some triscuit crackers and take a deep breath.

Mobius 1

Sukhoi%20crash.jpg

I'm on board for kingdom hearts PSP.

The DS version can go fuck itself. Maybe if they come to their senses and start using that thing for 2D I'll give it a second look.

FrankT

rakka said:
12:27.35 - He's referring to the PS3 price surprise announcement last year. "No surprise in this regard this year."

Shakes head, so much for the calls on that one. Gah. It's gonna be a rough fall Sony, make $399 before Christmas or bust.

nitewulf

Porkepik said:
Well I will still be playing my PS3 (less than my 360 more than my wii)but if I had not bought it last december I would wait till spring and another price cut to buy It.
what are you playing, lair? is it a very long game?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This is my first TGS thread here at the GAF. I find the process amazing:

Rumors--->Hype--->Speculation--->Keynote--->Nothing of Interest--->End of Keynote--->Disappointment--->Meltdown

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Amir0x said:
If this is about what we saw in those fucking preview trailers with the huge keyblade wars, RAD AS HELL.

No, GOD NO! More ugly DS 3D. Why the fuck won't these developers learn!? Even the GBA Chain of Memories game looked nice, this system can do even better 2D! Fucking Christ incompetent.

Most anticipated game right here

You will learn to love to 3d presented on the DS in time.

Snaku

Banned
rakka said:

Nothing? They have nothing? Jesus titty-twisting Christ, if it weren't for Kojima bailing your asses out at every game show...

Xekrn

Banned
RSTEIN said:
Did he just say no price drop this year?
He didn't say anything about price drop. You still have hope.

Edit : Well ..
10:30.28 -

"Price is a very important aspect, but at the same time the urgent matter is to what extent we can further enrich the software titles."

He says "there is [a] possibility" for a price cut in the future.

10:27.35 -

He's referring to the PS3 price surprise announcement last year. "No surprise in this regard this year."

People, it's a KEYNOTE. Don't blame Sony for idiot GAFfers and 1up hyping you up uncontrollably.

Square hasn't shown their cards yet, there still might be some good for Sony fans yet.

FrankT

Plinko said:

Rumors--->Hype--->Speculation--->Keynote--->Nothing of Interest--->End of Keynote--->Disappointment--->Meltdown

Every single time.

schild said:
At least they didn't announce a fitness title and forget about gamers.

This was much worse.

DeaconKnowledge said:
People, it's a KEYNOTE. Don't blame Sony for idiot GAFfers and 1up hyping you up uncontrollably.

Square hasn't shown their cards yet, there still might be some good for Sony fans yet.

Square hates Sony. all good news that would come outta them wont be seen until a year after they show it.

Petrarca

Banned
Plinko said:

The problem is that we never learned, this is like the 100th times :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom