• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekend Tournament Fighting: Hyakkishu Cup CEOtaku MLG Worlds Topanga KAKUTOP & more!

Shouta

Bonchan with that confident play. Kitasenju DJ still has losers though and he's beaten Nemo to get here so I wouldn't count him out just yet.

Marz

How is this Deejay doing anything different from other Deejays?

His gameplan seems to be:

"Let me ex through fireballs"

"Oh shit now im out of meter let me jump at him"

Shouta

That's because Bonchan is playing in such a way that he's forced into that situation. He's keeping Deejay at a distance and maintaining the spacing so that Dart shots can be anti-aired. We'll probably see something more from his Deejay in losers. He beat Nemo in Winner's afterall

Lulubop

Kojima

I mean he's obviously winning more than other DeeJay.

Marz

That's because Bonchan is playing in such a way that he's forced into that situation. He's keeping Deejay at a distance and maintaining the spacing so that Dart shots can be anti-aired. We'll probably see something more from his Deejay in losers. He beat Nemo in Winner's afterall

You gotta walk Sagat down. Its been that way since Super. Walk him down and he dies.

Is Deejay as a character just not capable of that or does this guy just not understand the MU?

Im just struggling to figure out why he has more success than other Deejay players cuz obviously he wins a lot.

Shouta

You gotta walk Sagat down. Its been that way since Super. Walk him down and he dies.

Is Deejay as a character just not capable of that or does this guy just not understand the MU?

Im just struggling to figure out why he has more success than other Deejay players cuz obviously he wins a lot.

It's Bonchan. He's not someone that'll let you walk him down, lol.

From all the matches I've watched him play in person and online, he knows Deejay in and out as a character. He knows how to space his moves, he knows how to use all of the buttons, and he knows the match-ups. He also reacts really well to stuff that comes in a match like him using cr.mp or whatever the elbow is as a anti-air. His movement is great too.

SamVimes

Man, people can hate on Abel as much as they want but there's nothing more annoying in SF IV than characters that are always jumping around.

Shouta

Damn, I was hoping Kitasenju DJ could get the double Jeopardy against Nemo. Nemo is so hard to play against. ;_;

Top Bottom