• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Rahk

Jinfash said:
I just realized that it says "THE NEXT METAL GEAR" and not "THE NEXT METAL GEAR SOLID"... I'm sure it was pointed out a long time ago.

AC!D's time of reckoning is upon us.

Except the URL contains MGS.

acidviper

Banned
chandoog said:
MGS 4 wii revealed :eek:

mgs4masterpiecedrawingcx3.jpg
LOL I don't think wii can handle that.
Can the wii even do sideways letterbox?

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
SOLID - IS = OLD
SOLID - i + ! = SOLD!
SOLID - SLID + MGWTFBBQMGON + (500 - 140) = *explodes*

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
AmMortal said:
If it was for the Wii it would have been white or blue.
uhhh...

Didn't you post...

"Ac!d on iPhone" like 3 times on one page a while back?

I really liked that prediction. Are you changing horses? What do you know?

Beavertown said:
Pretty obvious that it's gonna be a 360 game. Just wondering if it's something new, or a port of MGS4.

Its GOTTA be MG: Ac!d and I think its just as obvious to assume DSi or iPhone.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
I'll be honest. I have no interest in the game whatsoever, regardless of platform. I'm just hanging around for the meltdowns.

So looking waaaaay back on the thread, I see an announcement that this is MGS 1,2, and 3 for the 360. So why are we still speculating here? Mystery solved.

Kinda stinks that MS always puts MGS ports on their system one generation late, but apparently this was the only way they could get their hands on the property...

AmMortal

Banned
Staccat0 said:
uhhh...

Didn't you post...

no, I'm just playin' around man.

xD:lol

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Staccat0 said:
uhhh...

Didn't you post...

THIS! ZOMG DON'T CHANGE HORSES MID-RACE! IT'S DANGEROUS!

seriously, you can't smell it?

Zeliard

Whatever the case may be, Konami has to be laughing their asses off right now, especially since they likely knew full well that the green power button gives off strong Xbox 360 vibes. Even if it wasn't designed purposefully as such, there's still no way somebody else at the company wouldn't have noticed that before it went up.

HUELEN10

Costanza said:
Why do you guys think it's a port of anything? The text says "a NEXT metal gear". It's gotta be something entirely new.
Next does not always mean new, or am it?

Christ I'm tired. Got class in 12 minutes and I haven't slept. Fuck.

Anyways, I need to sleep. And next could be like a linking to the past, a prequel series or somethin?

Obviously the add is hinting at 360. However, I don't think it will be a port of MGS4, but rather some new side entry or something...? Or maybe it will just be a port of 4, either way it's gunna be awllsome!

TommyT

I get to work and this is already blown up... well shiet! :lol

On a side note, can they put 360 games on dual layer discs (or already doing it o.0)? If so, how many dual layer discs would MGS4 take? :lol

mozfan12

Banned
man I would really like it to be a 360 port, I already beat it on the PS3, but just add any crap to the original game and achievements and Ill give my 60 dollars

Acid on XBLA would be nice too

AmMortal

Banned
Russian Steve said:
Obviously the add is hinting at 360. However, I don't think it will be a port of MGS4, but rather some new side entry or something...? Or maybe it will just be a port of 4, either way it's gunna be awllsome!

OBVIOUSLY,

WHY DO YOU THINK THE COLOUR IS GREEEEEN?

Top Bottom