• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

TheExodu5

Banned
Zeliard said:
Another case for iPhone:

The lower-case "i" featured in the formula is, I believe, an Apple trademark when preceding the rest of the product name (could be very wrong on this), and it's found on a variety of their products. So it could be a nod towards that.

I don't think it is. There are plenty of websites that start with i. There's also another MP3 player called the iRiver.

ultim8p00 said:
You better not be joking here. This is serious bizznezzz

Admiral Ackbar wants to have a word with you.

No one brings the crazy quite like the Metal Gear fans. This thread has already paid for itself, and there's sure to be more lulz to come, no matter what the outcome.

Zeliard

AmMortal said:

n3wvi0.png

House is a hardcore 360 fan:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/266489.html

Rocksteady33

Zeliard said:
Another case for iPhone:

The lower-case "i" featured in the formula is, I believe, an Apple trademark when preceding the rest of the product name (could be very wrong on this), and it's found on a variety of their products. So it could be a nod towards that.

iRiver?

HUELEN10

I just thought of something I should have thought of HOURS ago.

Whatever this is, it is NOT going to end well.

Damn I'm slow without sleep.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
ultim8p00 said:
You better not be joking here. This is serious bizznezzz
I want his head!

HUELEN10 said:
I just thought of something I should have thought of HOURS ago.

Whatever this is, it is NOT going to end well.

Damn I'm slow without sleep.
okay I'll bite.
What?

It's probably all a joke at the Internets expense.

"Hey ... I got a great idea! Lets toss in some green and some "i's" and make this cryptic message with a universal power button."

"Yeah ... that's a great idea! That'll fuck with everyone's head!"

Wasn't this topic just recently discussed in the dead and gone rumors section? :lol

DjFroggy

Neo Member
I think the text points to a remake rather than a new game. I mean, why write "A next Metal Gear game is..." and not "A new Metal Gear game is...". It doesn't make sense unless the next game is a remake of an old game, which is multiplatform.

So:

Remake
Multiplatform
Triology!!:lol

Zapages

I am guessing Metal Gear Solid Acid game for the 360 or the triology (BS) lol or the iphone thing///:lol Regardless of all that its.:lol :lol :lol

GodofWine

Is it OK that I really simply don't care if Kojima decides that the install base of these "HD" consoles is so relatively small and splintered that to keep his business moving forward he needs to make games for both...its not like either of the consoles are enjoying a massive install base yet, and the gap between them really isn't all that big.

And it was a matter of time until MS threw a bucket of cash at him.

As long as he makes MGS5 for Ps3 with it led on the Ps3...

shpankey

not an idiot
herod said:
:lol :lol
ok, guess that should of went under Common. :lol

Having said that, that makes me think an AC!D game is in the makes for, get this...

XBLA, Wii, iPhone and PSN!

I hope I win. :D

LCfiner

There is no way the outcome of this teaser can match the hysteria of this thread.

unless something completely insane comes of it...

Kojima leaves Konami to work at MS with former colleague Ryan Payton on Halo

Epcott

Acid Online for the iphone or 360???

MGO for live would make more sense but... well the above is my speculation contribution and I'm stickin to it! :D

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
herod said:
games 'fitting'. Any part of the Metal Gear series can be made to fit on any platform.
I guess. I don't think he was trying to make any other point though. He was illustrating that they could all be true. I wish he would repost it every page so people would stop just repeating:

"UNIVERSAL POWER!"
"GREEN!"
"Acid!"
" 'i' !"

We'll see soon however. At this point, I'm just here for the lolz.

STG

It's the trophy patch!

mgst = 'mgs Trophies'

the power on thing is for "start up the game for more then 10times"
the i is for "find a hideo reference in the game"
the ! is for "play without an alert"

!!!

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
MGAc!d on the DSi and 360... cross-platform connectivity.

I'm even running out of the lame guesses... I need a confirmation so I can eat and sleep.

bro1

Banned
did any of you actually play MGS4? It was boring, easy, and had so over the top emo that I found myself skipping 50% of the cut scenes because I couldn't take it anymore!

Top Bottom