• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
panda21 said:
where the hell is everyone seeing MGST?! :lol

everyone keeps referring to a t and as far as i can see the only 't' on that page is in 'metal' and 'next'
Original picture URL.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
For some reason my favorite thing about this thread is people "realizing" the "coincidence" that the PS3 has a "similar" power button.

STG

panda21 said:

everyone keeps referring to a t and as far as i can see the only 't' on that page is in 'metal' and 'next'
the url

360 Power Button
10e08ie.jpg

PS3 Power Button
257iomp.jpg

Konami Teaser
jskewm.jpg

It actually does match up with the PS3 power button better... but that Wii font? This is confusing.

Blader

I'll be seriously pissed if MGS4 is ported to 360.

Do you people have any idea the lengths I went to in order to get that 80gb MGS4 bundle?!

Sage00

Once And Future Member
panda21 said:

The url.

Ramenman

Haunted said:
One of the biggest French videogame sites falling for the repost of the Triology joke PR from two years ago for the real thing. Yes, a big site fell for it. Again. Around page 9 or 10 iirc.

Whaaat ? They said it could be "MGS Trilogy" because of the "MGST". Not "Triology" plus they don't mention any kind of official PR, actually they even insist on the fact that it's speculation, nothing to do with the IGN failure.

KevinRo

Fersis said:
Nope,the PS3 and Wii also have a power button. :lol

Yes, we know this. But please don't try to be delusional. Gamers and critics alike know that the big GREEN power button logo is often tied together with the 360 game console.

rezuth

_leech_ said:
360 Power Button
10e08ie.jpg

PS3 Power Button
257iomp.jpg

Konami Teaser
jskewm.jpg

It actually does match up with the PS3 power button better... but that Wii font? This is confusing.
It does not.

Look at the power button on the PS3 it goes all the way up to the l and is sharp. The 360 power button on the other hand ends a bit before l and is smooth just like the one in the picture.

Dever

Banned
It's either

a) Metal Gear on 360(Duh)

or

b) Kojima fooling us into thinking it's Metal Gear on 360

The suspense!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
KevinRo said:
Yes, we know this. But please don't try to be delusional. Gamers and critics alike know that the big GREEN power button logo is often tied together with the 360 game console.
Ok ok... dont get mad v_v
EDIT: Its that i tought that the green is related to acid.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Are you guys seriously comparing the font used in two renditions of a standard symbol?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Wtf?! 38 goddamn pages? What the hell were you guys talking about all this time? Screw trying to catch up with this thread!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
EmCeeGramr said:
eh trolls non-sony companies and doesn't afraid of anything
So... he is brave ?
I dont get it, i will look his post story.

_RT_

It looks like the power button on the ps3.

It looks like the power button on my Dell m1330.

It looks like the power button on the wii.

It looks like the power button on the 360.

It looks like the power button on my blackberry.

Point is.... holy fucking out of hand thread. :lol

bro1

Banned
fin said:
I don't think it's an 'i' more likely an up-side-down !.

i + ! = |

Adding a ! to the 360 light should be taken as alerting 360 users, just like in the game.

I'd pay another $60 for the 360 version of MGS4, it'll give me a good reson to play through it again. It's that good. A Wii version? Not so much.

That good? That GOOD? did we play the same game? Oh, you mean the part where you listen to some whiny bitch complain about her life for 30 minutes before you get a chance to kill her? Or that part about frying eggs sunny side up? Let me know where the good part is so I can go back and play it.

Crisis

Banned
_RT_ said:
It looks like the power button on the ps3.

It looks like the power button on my Dell m1330.

It looks like the power button on the wii.

It looks like the power button on the 360.

It looks like the power button on my blackberry.

Point is.... holy fucking out of hand thread. :lol

Yep.

LiK

rezuth said:
It does not.

Look at the power button on the PS3 it goes all the way up to the l and is sharp. The 360 power button on the other hand ends a bit before l and is smooth just like the one in the picture.

opt_microscope.jpg

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
OuterWorldVoice said:
For some reason my favorite thing about this thread is people "realizing" the "coincidence" that the PS3 has a "similar" power button.
Mine too. I press F5 eagerly anticipating the next post that will do that.

Link

The Autumn Wind
nerdy1one said:
That good? That GOOD? did we play the same game? Oh, you mean the part where you listen to some whiny bitch complain about her life for 30 minutes before you get a chance to kill her? Or that part about frying eggs sunny side up? Let me know where the good part is so I can go back and play it.
This has been how MGS games have been since the first one. What else were you expecting?

It's such a vague teaser.

I'll go with a Metal Gear game on either iphone, DSi or Wii.

None of these has a chance in hell of happening, but it'd be fun to watch the GAF fireworks. lol

Lightning

Banned
What makes anyone think the next metal gear will be exclusive to anyone? I am certain that future metal gear games will be on as many platforms as possible.

Cartman86

Banned
Blader5489 said:
I'll be seriously pissed if MGS4 is ported to 360.

Do you people have any idea the lengths I went to in order to get that 80gb MGS4 bundle?!

Well you got to play the game when it came out. Nothing got spoiled for you etc. If I had to wait another 9 months to a year to play MGS4 I just wouldn't have been able to do it.

Top Bottom