• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

RAÏSanÏa

Songs that the Hyades shall sing,
Where flap the tatters of the King,
Must die unheard in

Dim Carcosa.
-
Stormclouds Cassilda's Song (The King in Yellow)

4fEAnwA.png
I never watch the stars there's so much down here
So I just try to keep up with them :messenger_musical:

jorgejjvr

lately im switchiing between Country, Christian music (in english and spanish), soundtracks (video games and anime), Encanto lol, Owl City

I dropped music for awhile, but listening again due to the pleasure it is to experience music with the sony XM4s earbuds

RAÏSanÏa

Mongolian constellations and cosmogony were inherited from the occidental civilisation notably by the contact with Alexander the Great
HE14vKf.png

Sun
At the origin of the world, there was only one man and vast particularly dry meadows, burned by the seven suns which lit the world. This man, a very good archer, made the promise to the gods that he pierced all these suns without missing a target even once. If he should fail, he would cut himself all the fingers one by one and leave to live in a hole like a marmot (ground-hog) to ward off the curse that would weigh on him. He took his bow, pulled a first arrow and hit his target. A second, a third until the sixth which destroyed the suns. He finished by pulling his seventh arrow towards the last sun, when a swallow flew off and passed through its direction. The bird was hit. The man had not reach his goal, so he left towards exile in a hole, cut his fingers and turned into a marmot. The swallow had just saved our Sun, otherwise all life would have disappeared from the world's surface.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
That Wet Leg album that's out today is solid. It will likely have a spot on my top 10 albums for the year. Right now my favorite release so far is a bit of a tie between Ludovico Einaudi's new album Underwater and the new Hot Water Music album Feel the Void.

Top Bottom