• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game have you replayed the most?

The_hunter

Curious, what is your most replayed game?

I have played Mario 64 dozens of times. I replayed it this year and did 100%, it's still fun.

MGS4, I must have completed at least 5 or 6 times and I have completed the game with 0 alerts for the stealth camo.

New Vegas I've finished over 4 times, so many variations in the quests.

BigLee74

Halo.

Shogo MAD.

Half Life 2.

But to be honest, apart from the occasional COD campaign, there isn’t much I replay these days. Too many games always coming out.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Medieval 2: Total War.

I've completed the campaign with every faction on multiple times on PC and once on the perfect mobile port.

I've probably sunk thousands of hours into that game.

Topher

Gold Member
220px-StarCraft_box_art.jpg

And it isn't even close

Muffdraul

Not sure, three way tie between Super Mario World, Halo 1 and GTA 4. I've replayed them all an absurd number of times. Like probably over 50 each.

SHA

Resident Evil
Halo
Silent Hill
Dark Chronicles
Gran Turismo
Street Fighter
Doom 2
Duke Nukem 3D
Megaman
Onimusha
Devil May Cry
Too Human
God of War Trilogy
Killzone
Resistance
Mass Effect Trilogy.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’ve beaten Mario 64 well over 1000 times, but with 99% of those being a ~20 minute 16-star run. I used to beat it once in the morning and once before bed basically everyday in college.

Still hasn’t gotten old. I love that game.

Do fighting games count? I have probably accumulated tens of thousands of hours on Tekken 3 alone. If not, then I have played Tony Hawk's Pro Skateboarding nearly every month since the turn of the century. If we are strictly talking full campaigns, then probably the original Resident Evil 4. I have done several dozen runs.

Last edited:

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Ninja Gaiden (black) : I have lost count between the OG Xbox release and via XONE X and XSX BC.

Ninja Gaiden 2 : same as above, plus, was finally able to beat it on Master Ninja just a couple of years ago.

Gears 1 : that co-op man...

Half Life 2 : about 4 times between the PC version, OG Xbox, X360 via Orange box and XSX via BC

MGS RISING REVENGEANCE : about 4 times.

Bloodborne : 4 times

Sekiro : 4 times

Also : the Mega drive Streets of Rage 2 cartridge and the SNES SF Alpha 2 one...I must have literally burnt them from playing them all the time since they had stopped working 😁

Antwix

In more recent times, probably the Mass Effect trilogy or one of the fromsoft souls games.

Back in the day.... Diablo 2 / Warcraft 3 / Streets of Rage 2. In total cumulative hours though, Socom 2 takes that.

LastBattle

Streets of Rage 2
Gunstar Heroes
Thunder Force 4
Sonic 2
PS1 Resident Evil 2
Colony Wars

Honourable mentions:
Halo 1, 2 and 3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Isa

Holammer

Black Tiger (arcade) & Symphony of the Night (PS1).

I used to play the OG fallouts over and over, but it's been awhile since I touched them. Same with Planescape Torment.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
220px-StarCraft_box_art.jpg

And it isn't even close
I just finished playing the single player campaign on the remastered edition - holds up extremely well. I'm now playing through Brood War.

MGS4, I must have completed at least 5 or 6 times and I have completed the game with 0 alerts for the stealth camo.
Haven't played it yet, but considering how cutscene heavy I heard the game is, that's pretty surprising and awesome!

Congrats on the zero alerts too.
I'm dogshit at stealth games, can't even imagine how you could do that.

Švejk

Banned
A toss up between OutRun and Zillion. Ever since Zillion being the first game I ever beat as a kid, I play through it at least once every year ever since. Takes about an hour to beat. Still love playing it to this day.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Probably PS2 GTA titles as a kid.

Various Elder Scrolls and Fallout titles are probably close too.

Topher

Gold Member
I just finished playing the single player campaign on the remastered edition - holds up extremely well. I'm now playing through Brood War.

Have not played the campaign in an age. I mostly play melee against a bunch of NPCs. I definitely need to go back and play the campaign since the remaster though. They did a great job.

Top Bottom