• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game have you replayed the most?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Vanilla WoW, TBC and WOTLK on official and private servers on-and-off for about 19 years.

Diablo 1 + 2.
No idea how often I´ve played through the campaign of those as you simply had to every time you created a new character.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Majoras mask is not perfect, and it’s dungeons have their problems but it’s more of a prime time ocarina of time, link being provoked by a deku kid, the giant moon threatening Termina looks dumb on paper but I believe it opened the door for twilight princess.

I completed Max Payne 3 on every difficulty on release and finished almost all modes on 360. So probably 5 or 6 times. The unskippable cutscenes are the only reason I haven't bought the game again on PC.

I'm a maniac and it drives me crazy to see games installed on Steam that i'm not playing.

Which version do you usually prefer?
The classic PC version with sideloaded JoyToKey converting right analog stick inputs to amplified mouse movements (by default the movement is linear) and the rest to keyboard. The Definitive Edition usually looks better, but has poor aiming and driving mechanics. The PS2 release is awkward in not having free camera control and since I unfortunately lost the original release without censorship it has that going against it as well.

Last edited:

NeonDelta

Maybe Detroit beyond human but no idea of the number and not sure how many times from start to finish. Same with heavy rain

Otherwise it’s The last of us
2 x playthroughs on PS3
7 x on PS4
1 x on PS5

drganon

I'd replay games alot when I was a kid and had little to no money. If I had to guess, probably something like timesplitters future perfect was the game i replayed the most. I'd also spend alot of time not replaying, but just causing mayhem in games like gta san Andreas.

Currently though, I don't really replay games ( discounting games with multiple endings).

Top Bottom