• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
A flipper zero. It went from having 3500 in stock to 0 in like 11 hours.

8kofXCo.jpg
That is cool as hell. What sort of IRL things do you plan to do with it?

I'm planning a trip next year, first trip oversea since 2019, so got a few things for it. a 1TB memory card, a camera gimbal stick, 2 pairs of shoes (hiking and running). I might return the gimbal stick and 1 of the shoes since those I just ordered to see if they're good for what I want or not.

TTOOLL

New Apple TV 4k 128gb

Needed a new laptop and wanted to go Apple with the M2 Air but 8gb ram and 256gb for that price is insane in 2022/23. The upgrade for ram and ssd in my country would be 40% extra. Ended up getting a Dell G15 with 16gb 512gb and RTX3060 for much less than the Air...

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I've been considering buying those shoes for a while. Very nice.

Nice! Yeah they've been on my mind for years but always ended up buying the black ones.

But last week I bit the bullet and ordered them in 2 sizes; 44.5 and 45 (i have weird feet)

They arrived yesterday along with some cheapish Asics "running" shoes for my long walks AND some ergonomicall inlay soles.

I'll post some pictures later. (I hope they fit -fingers crossed -)

Shtef

New mouse deathadder v2 x hyperspeed. Its pretty cool, it supports bluetooth and wifi so i can use it on pc and mac seamlessly.

u8tMp4P.jpg

HoodWinked

Always wanted a Logitech g pro wireless. However spending over $100 on a mouse felt ridiculous but the same mouse just with league of legends branding is on sale for $50. I don't even play league of legends.

41g9PzKj4BL._AC_SY580_.jpg

my bank just paid in my interest earned on savings so i'm in here looking for inspirations on what to buy!

lol joking. i got like £23 off them for this year (think it's 0.5%) so not much i can buy. was thinking about buying Witcher 3 on Switch as it's currently £15. or maybe i'll buy a few kindle books.

Billbofet

I am old school and take a ton of hand-written notes for work. Didn't know this kind of "smart" notebook existed until looking for Christmas gifts for my kids.
I've been using it for a day, and I already see the brilliance of how this will help me get more organized and way less cluttered.
I don't think this is for everyone but seems great for how I work and will reduce my picking up spiral notebook pages and trimmings.

a2d5NBG.jpg

I am old school and take a ton of hand-written notes for work. Didn't know this kind of "smart" notebook existed until looking for Christmas gifts for my kids.
I've been using it for a day, and I already see the brilliance of how this will help me get more organized and way less cluttered.
I don't think this is for everyone but seems great for how I work and will reduce my picking up spiral notebook pages and trimmings.

a2d5NBG.jpg
what's so smart about it? (seriously)

looks like any normal notebook to me.

edit: nevermind. i see that's a stylus not a pen. some kind of e-ink device?

Last edited by a moderator:

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23

a2d5NBG.jpg
I looked it up....It is a whiteboard and you scan it. interesting. But I would want something that was a little more intuitive. But it looks cool to me.

Billbofet

what's so smart about it? (seriously)

looks like any normal notebook to me.

edit: nevermind. i see that's a stylus not a pen. some kind of e-ink device?
It's an eraseable notebook, but you can scan the pages and tag where you want it to upload to (google drive, slack, notes, etc.).
It uses a normal friction pen too, so it feels like writing on normal paper.

The way I organize is to take notes through the day(s) and then type them up in Google Keep. Now I can just scan it and it goes to my work drive I set up.
Again, not for everyone, but I normally sit in a heap of notebook shavings and pages I'm not sure I should throw away....

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You bought a bootleg jesus replica with a canada hoodie and glasses?

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Maybe?

Canada..

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Maybe?

Canada..

Okay, problematic whiny canada then.

Top Bottom