• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Worlds do you want to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

Today's very much been Kingdom Hearts news and hype day on GAF, and the latest announcement does seem to imply that Kingdom Hearts III could be as imminent as next year.

With that in mind, where do you want to go in the long awaited 'third' installment?

What new worlds are you dying to see represented?

What worlds would you like to see return?

What worlds will you curse Nomura for if they dare appear again?

Personally, I'm desperate to see the oft underappreciated The Emperor's New Groove and Treasure Planet get some love, and more representation of Lilo & Stitch - perhaps Hawaii this time? And I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see that fanfiction lightsaber-keyblade moment happen in the next trailer.

I'd like to see Pirates of the Caribbean return. As for new worlds I'd like to see worlds from Atlants, and Treasure Planet.

Toy Story.

I'd completely forgotten about the Pixar possibility (aka. probability, after that LinkedIn leak).

I really think Monsters Inc. would work well as a world. In some ways I not only need a new Kingdom Hearts game, but for the legacy of Disney Infinity to live on.

Disney wise: Gravity Falls would be killer if done with a humorous touch

However, I think we need more diverse Final Fantasy characters and worlds period

No lightning!

Possibly my most anticipated game of all time, but I would throw a wobbly if there's no 100 Acre Wood.

I'm such a Pooh whore.

Arkeband

Banned
open-uri20150422-12561-lxwsqg_513005ba.jpeg
The One True King

DNAbro

Oh and for something that will never happen but Shibuya from TWEWY. I at least want another cameo. Please don't forget this game Square.

Armigr

Treasure Planet and Jungle Book would be cool. I personally hope Star Wars and Marvel stay out of the picture because the way I see it they aren't part of the Disney oeuvre. Different strokes for different folks.

Frozen
A New Hope
Ratatouie
Jungle Book
Emperor's New Groove
Wreck It Ralph
Atlantis
Darkwing Duck
Toy Story
The Great Mouse Detective
The Rescuers

My top 5 new worlds I want to see that aren't already confirmed

Frozen
Star Wars
Marvel
Black Cauldron
Moana*

*That's only if they can get The Rock to voice his character on KH3, otherwise I'll replace this with Treasure Planet.

AALLx

Assuming they could use Pixar movies, and they went with Wreck-it-Ralph, does this mean they also have access to the IPs that were used in the movie?

edit: as DNAbro pointed at, Wreck-it Ralph isn't Pixar. Huh, I always thought it was.

oti

Banned
Hercules and Rapunzel are in it so I'm going with Frozen. Would love to see Pocahontas as well (was it in a game already?).

Syril

Wreck-It Ralph. Someone plugged in their old PlayStation and SNES in the arcade and Sora has to help fend off an invasion of forgotten Squaresoft characters.

18-Volt

No Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel shit please, keep them away from classical Disney magic.

My world wishlist:

New: Pocahontas, Princess & Frog, Sword in the Stone, Jungle Book, Atlantis, Rescuers, Mary Poppins, Robin Hood, Treasure Planet

Returning: Beauty & Beast, Tarzan, Pinnochio, Cinderella (sequels), Lion King, Hunchback, Stitch, Peter Pan, PotC

Summons: Ralph, Nick & Judy, Pete the Dragon, Lone Ranger, Bolt, John Carter

kurahador

Treasure Planet most definitely. The concept would works well with Gummi Ship --- like Sora stumbling upon a stranded pirate ship while moving from world to world.

New worlds:
Frozen
Zootopia
Atlantis
Treasure Planet
Inside Out
Pocahontas
Sword in the Stone

Expansions on old worlds:
Mount Sesame + Vanishing Isle (Aladdin and the King of Thieves)
Seamless sea + land environment (The Little Mermaid)
Town + forest + castle (Beauty and the Beast, w/ Gaston this time)
Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden (obviously)

Other stuff I'd want has already been announced.

silva1991

101 dalmatians for sure. I think old London well made level design will be sweet and very memorable and come on who doesn't want a Cruella boss fight?

21TpdrHbcWN1K.gif

I would also like to see Toy Story world. a level there and toy version of sora with new toy keyblade will be awesome.

plenty of boss options there too like:

1515078-zurg.jpg

latest

Going to avoid Disney bought franchises but would love Robin Hood, jungle book, toy story and the incredibles. Don't want it but frozen seems to be a logical choice if they can get it.

Andrefpvs

Frozen
Toy Story
Shibuya
from TWEWY
Millennial Fair from Chrono Trigger

Thankfully Big Hero 6 and Tangled are already confirmed, since otherwise I'd really want those as well.

Top Bottom