• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Worlds do you want to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

SpaceWolf

Banned
YX1PViY.jpg

2bEOQA8.jpg

wzDVOeC.jpg

e9oHXrL.png

yJm7Hzn.jpg

88OeqBE.jpg

H9UIFfu.jpg

wChwuo4.jpg

bMEDf

IQw99UL.jpg

uwLCie1.png

9uK8sMr.png

MGF3F8h.jpg

103Czzz.jpg

Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph, Inside Out, and Toy Story are my big five, and all their plots could be easily reworked to fit in with the heartless/darkness theme. I always forget it exits, but Sword in the Stone would fit well, too. I wouldn't turn down Princess and the Frog, either. One can never have too much Keith David.

I couldn't get over how the little memory islands in Inside Out looked like the logo designs for the KH worlds.

Zexen

I join the others with Treasure Planet, that world would be so great but I guess the movie has not been a big enough success for this to happen, hence the cancelled sequel. And that's a shame because it's easily one of my favourite Disney.

aadiboy

When people say Star Wars or Marvel, what do you mean? Like, for Star Wars, do you mean Episode IV, another movie, or an original story? For Marvel, do you mean the MCU, the comics, or an original story? And if you want an MCU world, which movie would it cover, Iron Man, The Avengers? Remember, KH worlds are like 2ish hours long, so you can't really get that much done in one world. You can't just say Marvel and expect it to make sense.

Pirates of the Carribean- The Davey Jones story is perfect for KH's theme.

Atlantis and Treasure Planet- So much potential here, though Treasure Planet may not happen if Potc comes back.

Pocahontas- This is the only way I can imagine putting in Red XIII as an FF cameo. It'd be awesome!

TuXx

Toy Story, Frozen and The Incredibles are the only right answers.

Don't wanna see any Marvel or Star Wars in KH3, but I have a feeling Square's gonna pander to you nut jobs by selling those worlds as DLC.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Wreck It Ralph world is kinda meta. A world of video (arcade) games in a video game with mashup worlds.

Anyway I want a Moana world.

Malyse

No Marvel or Star Wars, please.

This is probably a minority opinion but anything but Star Wars or Marvel

I loved that the first 2 games were mostly classic Disney, it would feel really lame to me to have Sora running around with Spiderman or fighting Darth Vader

Not Star Wars.

Would prefer original content, but I doubt that's gonna happen. Definitely don't want Star Wars, though. Tron and PotC felt so out of place already.

Not very up to date on recent Disney content, but Frozen had very good visuals. I think I'm okay with that. It's fantasy too, so it fits.

No Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel shit please, keep them away from classical Disney magic.

My world wishlist:

New: Pocahontas, Princess & Frog, Sword in the Stone, Jungle Book, Atlantis, Rescuers, Mary Poppins, Robin Hood, Treasure Planet

Returning: Beauty & Beast, Tarzan, Pinnochio, Cinderella (sequels), Lion King, Hunchback, Stitch, Peter Pan, PotC

Summons: Ralph, Nick & Judy, Pete the Dragon, Lone Ranger, Bolt, John Carter
magneto__kingdom_hearts_by_alessandelpho-d46e3sg.png

darth_vader__kingdom_hearts_by_alessandelpho-d6r5rly.png

Not Frozen
Lol

DemWalls

You said the two I'd like to see the most, OP. Especially Treasure Planet, it would be so frakking cool. Too bad that movie's totally forgotten, and we'll get the usual Frozen schlock.

Something Pixar (preferably Toy Story but I'll take what I can get, unless it's Cars, then forget it), Marvel, and Star Wars are the big ones I want.

You said the two I'd like to see the most, OP. Especially Treasure Planet, it would be so frakking cool. Too bad that movie's totally forgotten, and we'll get the usual Frozen schlock.

Well, people remember this movie more (at least I think and hope) than The Three Musketeers which got a world in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, also, we know that the developpers considered Treasure Planet as a world in that same game, the game files has a "tp" file and the ship from the movie can be accessed via a debug mode or something like that (don't remember well the right name for that).

Dremorak

Banned
Make a marvel world, but make it Howard the Duck

Seriously tho, Wreck it ralph could be a good substitute for Tron. Esp to tie in with the upcoming sequel

sn00zer

Toy Story....that's all I want..... I love the series todeath, but all I want is Toy Story

A Tron retread would be nice as well.

tumblr_lxyn4dWjTb1r9ekmao1_500.gif

And yeah, Treasure Planet would be a sight to behold in UE4.

Mother fuck yes, a great, big Robin Hood world would be fan-fucking-tastic. Especially if the worlds are big and open to explore, getting to run through Sherwood Forest (including their hideout), the fairgrounds where the archery tournament is held and Prince John's castle would be really fun.

The Big Hero 6 world is going to be so cool, I'm most excited about that out of the announced worlds. Frozen should be cool as well, we all know it's going to be in there. I'd be ok with Star Wars, but I really do not want Marvel. No idea what the likelihood of either inclusion actually is.

EDIT: forgot about Pixar. Finding Nemo, Toy Story or WALL-E. Or all 3.

Zubz

Banned
I want Wreck-It Ralph just to see what they'd do with new/pre-existing video game characters.

Also Darkwing Duck, just because we need it.

Azuran

Banned
Honestly, I don't want to see any more of them because they never add anything to the games except filler and terrible recap of the stories from the actual movies.

I honestly stopped caring about the Disney world in this series a long time ago. Give me more Xehanort and friends instead.

Mush

Honestly, the most we'd get from Marvel would be Spiderman.

As for Star Wars? Isn't that Rebels show really popular?

Abhor

I'm fine with anything, just release it already. I still remember the teaser when you beat KH2 on highest difficulty.

I think Big Hero 6 is the closest thing to a Marvel world as we're going to get. Realistically speaking I would like to see:

• Aladdin (might as well finish up with Aladdin and the 40 Thieves)
  • Atlantis the Lost Empire
  • Frozen (It was huge in Japan, no reason not to)
  • The Jungle Book
  • Lilo & Stitch
  • Princess and the Frog (You literally have a villain here who summons shadows to do his bidding. It writes itself.)
  • Star Wars (The Force Awakens seems like the most likely candidate)
  • Toy Story
  • Treasure Planet
  • Winnie the Pooh (For old time's sake)
  • Wreck It Ralph

Shibuya is a must, we need to see them again
please Nomura-sama

Also, an Inside out world could be wacky but really fun.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
I'd like to see some Final Fantasy representation.. Perhaps Gold Saucer for minigames, Cosmo Canyon, the Blitzball stadium/Zanarkand, etc.

Princess Mononoke. It's a film that needs to be brought up for the current generation anyway. Monsters infested with darkness, the hero being eaten by darkness. It's right up Kingdom Hearts alley, especially Sora usually uses the world for his own learning benefit, and the hero in Mononoke goes through roughly the same thing.

Kremzeek

Wreck It Ralph (I'm still sore about them never making a Sugar Rush game)

The Black Cauldron (never going to happen)

Top Bottom