• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where's all the Halo 2 commercials?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I see one or two everyday I turn on the tv...what planet are you on.

fbcamp

Banned
I see them on TV about every other commercial break. They're on just about every popular cable channel (I'm not too sure about regular network tv though). Also I saw the trailer in the theater when I went to see Saw.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Espn
Espn News
MTV
Fox
Comedy Central
G4/Tech Tv
VH1
Sci Fi
FX
WB

I'm sure Ive seen them on more.

_Angelus_

Banned
I watch tv maybe 4 times a week and have run into the commercial around 3 times already. Keep your tv set with the volume rather high while your surfing,youre sure to run into it.

Mashing

I've only seen it on ESPN.

I watch a lot of SciFi channel (Stargate on Mondays, Atlantis on Fridays) and my father watches Andromeda. That channel is fucking Nintendo country. I saw no less than 10-15 commercials from EA on The Third Age and Goldeneye: Rogue Agent. The funny thing is none of the other systems were even mentioned (no logo for PS2 or Xbox). I've never seen a Xbox commercial and very rarely a PS2 commercial either.

Top Bottom