• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Football game(s) will you be buying?

thegoose

For Sure ESPN NFL on XBOX
For Sure Madden 2005 Collector's Edition on PS2
Probably NCAA 2005, platform undecided, more then likely PS2

Hey DJSI4m, glad to see a Tiger fan on this board. Let's hope EA gives the Tigers their props in this year's edition of NCAA. Also, GEAUX TIGERS this weekend at the College World Series.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Madden and NCAA football 2005 are a definite for the xbox. the allure of xbl play is huge. with the low pricepoint of ESPN NFL 2005, it's a very tempting purchase. wall to wall football by fall, this could be hell for my studies and social life.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Uh oh, LSU fans.

images.jpg

ESPN - Xbox.

On a side note, I don't really understand the appeal of the collector's edition of Madden, just more of the fluff that I wished they would toss in favor of other improvements. I do, however, understand its appeal to retailers and EA's bottom line.

DMczaf

Ok, Im starting to reconsider getting NCAA and Madden on Xbox

Looking at NCAA's slowdown on Xbox is really scary :(

Also, I want Madden Collector's Edition!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea wtf is with that slowdown...ugh!!! fix it EA!

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
I decided to bump to see if anybody missed the 1st time or if anybody has changed their mind on which version they are getting.

If i buy one it will be NCAA for Xbox. I dont really like the NFL. I havent bought a football game in a long time, so I want one, but I dont really know if I would actually play it that much.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'll be getting NCAA and Madden for the Xbox and renting ESPN for the PS2 and "accidently" saving it on my HD.

Truelize said:
I'll be getting NCAA and Madden for the Xbox and renting ESPN for the PS2 and "accidently" saving it on my HD.
But ESPN is optimized for the Xbox and it only costs $19.95. Come on, now!

rc213

Most likely ESPN XBOX cause i am CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP

Top Bottom