• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White supremacist Sebastian Gorka, who has a phony PhD, resigns From Trump Admin

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/breaking-sebastian-gorka-resigns-from-trump-administration/

Sebastian Gorka is resigning his post as Deputy Assistant to President Trump, multiple sources familiar with the situation have told The Federalist.

In a blunt resignation letter, the national security and counterterrorism expert expressed dissatisfaction with the current state of the Trump administration. “[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”

Gorka’s letter expressed unhappiness with the direction the Trump administration’s foreign policy has taken, as signaled by the president’s recent speech on Afghanistan:

Good. Now we get Miller out of there.
At least something good happened today.

image.php

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh good. Now go take a stroll near a cliff and try not to trip.

Is something happening next week?

I suspect something is. Doing all this crazy shit right now. A big Russia bomb must be on the way

aeolist

Banned
the white house is going to be 99% military by the end of the year

i wonder how many americans know what a junta is

Wag

Trying to hide more shit on a Fri night during a hurricane.

At least Kelly is accomplishing something.

In the long run it doesn't matter, Trump is the worst of them all.

RPGCrazied

What is going on this Friday? Seems like they are deflecting so hard and trying to change the subject, all happening with a hurricane hitting Texas. Smells fishy.

aeolist

Banned
The military people seem to be the only sane ones on his staff.

racist shitheads with brain worms vs the military commanders of one of the most brutal and oppressive imperial regimes in human history

frankly i'd rather have the crazy ones, they're a tiny bit less likely to invade 4 different countries at once

Good riddance. While they're at it, they can kick his Nazi-sympathizing ass out of the country by making him ambassador to Antarctica. Freeze the Nazi out of him.

“Given recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House”

I wish there was video of him dribbling this nonsense out. What a fucking dork. And not in the good way.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
What is going on this Friday? Seems like they are deflecting so hard and trying to change the subject, all happening with a hurricane hitting Texas. Smells fishy.

They know the media is going to cover the hurricane all weekend so they're dropping bad news stories.

Top Bottom