• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White supremacist Sebastian Gorka, who has a phony PhD, resigns From Trump Admin

Armaros

What is going on this Friday? Seems like they are deflecting so hard and trying to change the subject, all happening with a hurricane hitting Texas. Smells fishy.

Stacking unpopular or bad news right before a big weekend is standard.

A weekend hurricane diaster doubly so to burying news.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Yea, something is fishy here. At face-value, his rationale in the letter flies in the face of everything he seems to actually have been defending against or in support of. (I mean its noble and right, but this fucker is neither)

Seems to be a convenient and flimsy excuse to get out ahead of some serious shit going public(just jumping off a sinking ship?). Or a better opportunity presented itself outside of the office of the presidency(personal gain?). Bannon's departure left him frigid and in the cold(Miller to follow?).

Good news but him resigning because,"he likes Nazis but I wanted The Man In The High Castle in real life", isn't really the reason I wanted to hear on why he left.

Come on, national security and counter terrorism expert? Be honest and say "alleged" because he isnt any of that shit. He is a Nazi.

Its the same shit that happened with Bannon. Trump's consolidated his Nazi base. He can afford to have these two shitbags work from outside the White House and not worry about pissing off his Nazi supporters.

And it makes it look like the WH and Trump arent racist. To the moderates anyway. "Look he fired the Nazis, he isnt a racist."

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Its the same shit that happened with Bannon. Trump's consolidated his Nazi base. He can afford to have these two shitbags work from outside the White House and not worry about pissing off his Nazi supporters.

And it makes it look like the WH and Trump arent racist. To the moderates anyway. "Look he fired the Nazis, he isnt a racist."

They both resigned. Bannon was certainly pushed. I think the General may be behind the Gorka exit.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
Every time I see his name my internal voice goes, "Gorka! Gorka! Gorka!" like Jan complaining about Marcia in the Brady Bunch.

Every.Damn.Time.

THE DOMINOS HAVE ALL FALLEN

FOR I THE DRAGON OF BUDAPEST HAS ARISEN

LONG LIVE THE VITEZI REND AND KNOW THAT THOUGH MY TENURE WAS SHORT, IT WAS A MAGNIFICENT ONE

GOOOOOORKKAAAAAAAA

MsKrisp

WHo is left?
Stephen_miller_june_2016_cropped_corrected.jpg

This creepy fuck is still there
Jared_Kushner_Cropped.jpg

And this cunt.

Top Bottom