• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who here lives in Florida?

Ferny

I would so go if WM29 wasn't that night. Suppose to be going to a little get together with some friends in Tampa.

IrishNinja

yeah, another of wrassle-GAF mentioned that...what time does it start? maybe ya'll could join us for a bit before making the trip?

IrishNinja

dammit, i'd hoped to stop by a consignment shop right down the road to pick up some SNES/genesis games, looks like they're closed through wednesday! here's to making a 2nd trip to lauderhill...

everybody cool with the date & time? hopefully that eatery mentioned is open afterwards.

Necrovex

Tampa folk oughta class it up & go to Berns

A few of us USF gaffers are less than a month away from graduation. So, a Berns night with a few Gaffers might be warranted.

I've thought about creating a meet up with Ybir being the meeting place. I have been in the mood to hit up Castle.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Well I just confirmed last night I'll be back in Pembroke Pines for the next four months. I've still got a couple more weeks here in Redmond though.

Please do another one of these while I'm home.

Ramsiege

I went to 4 Rivers BBQ last and holy crap was it delicious! I went to the Winter Park location and walked around park avenue for a while. Nice location but that area is a little to rich for my blood. Can't wait til they build the 4 Rivers by UCF.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
We should go to Dave and Buster's over on I-Drive... or better, take over like CityWalk, or the point one day.

I would not like to have to pay to park to drink overly expensive drinks with tourists and various nightlife. Dave and Busters might be good. We could also bro it up and go see a movie at Pointe Orlando or Festival Bay.

Ferny

I would not like to have to pay to park to drink overly expensive drinks with tourists and various nightlife. Dave and Busters might be good. We could also bro it up and go see a movie at Pointe Orlando or Festival Bay.

Such as Iron Man 3 hmmmm?

Necrovex

Even the dessert room works, much cheaper than the steakhouse.

This too. I'm in Lutz/Wesley Chapel and it takes a while to get down there but I love Rays games

That desert room is bloody amazing. Shit, I feel like a Berns meetup would not be a bad idea.

IrishNinja

OK so we good for Sunday at 3 pm?

Just posting to check that I'm good.

Looking forward to meeting some local gaffers for the first time!

Tomorrow, 3-4pm at Tate's, right?

I'm literally getting off work @ 8am, sleeping, then driving up after a couple quick stops so i'm shooting for 4 personally, but i'll be there!

Well I just confirmed last night I'll be back in Pembroke Pines for the next four months. I've still got a couple more weeks here in Redmond though.

Please do another one of these while I'm home.

spring/summer's pretty good, i'm looking for pool party/BBQs alla time (might have one myself) but im sure there'll be events...if nothing else i plan on having people over with booze for e3, heh

I should get a haircut...but I'm feeling so lazy. Zzzz

man my shit is a mess

Link

The Autumn Wind
So where in Tate's are we meeting up? Who am I looking for? I should be there around 4.

Camp Lo

Banned
I'm thinking of coming to Orlando at the end of May. Can anyone recommend any decent clubs?

Decent? All the clubs are at that level downtown. Slightly above that? The Roxy maybe. Many of the flagship clubs closed down. If youre pretentious enough, Club Paris is still downtown I think.

You could hit up CityWalk if you don't mind tourists, certainly a safer environment.

Pau

How long are you folks planning on hanging out? I'm feeling kind of eh and homebody-ish. But I forgot that there's also a sale. I might head there a bit later.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I don't know gents but I'm here at the tent. Tap me on shoulder if anything. I'll be checking the thread every now and then.
Oops, sorry man. I'm here, but got caught up talking to some people I know. Wearing a maroon shirt and hanging outside near the DVD's.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I got caught up watching the Mets win in the bottom of the 9th. I looked around outside and inside. You still here?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
we are here i dont know how Urban scholar was missed D:

Thinking about going over to the Kingshead Pub which is about 2 miles south of Tates on university!

Post here if you are still around

Link

The Autumn Wind
we are here i dont know how Urban scholar was missed D:

Thinking about going over to the Kingshead Pub which is about 2 miles south of Tates on university!

Post here if you are still around
I went home, but I can jump over to the Kingshead. Let me know when you head over.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

Anyone who is present nearby we are going to the Kingshead Pub as of 5:30. We are sorry for those who were somehow missed, no one has any idea how it happened by most likely we are terrible people.

Damn sorry guys I made a b line to iron fist volumes. Then I headed out to catch NBA games. : / maybe a huge sale was not the time. I mean needle in a haystack etc, etc

Top Bottom