• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who here lives in Florida?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
was just telling Log4Girlz, ive got a small group hitting dolphin mall next thursday at 9:15p if you/other locals are down to join, man!
cobb theaters?
Drive down man. I'll give you gas money and iron man bucks.
Oh shit missed that. If it wasn't a Thursday night I'd totally take you up on that. I don't like this whole 5 day work week shenanigans one bit.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I'm down for Iron Man this Thursday, either Downtown Disney or somewhere in the area. I work on Friday, but I don't think all too early, but I'll have to double check my Thursday plans before I commit 100%

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
yup...9:15 is the non-3D one, lemme know if you're down & we'll save a seat! same offer to local gaffers...i should prolly say something in the FB group
I'm down, sounds damn good. I hope none of the party members are inclined to nitpick the crap out of the movie though, I just wanna geek out and enjoy myself :p

IrishNinja

I'm down, sounds damn good. I hope none of the party members are inclined to nitpick the crap out of the movie though, I just wanna geek out and enjoy myself :p

nah, weve got one iron man fan that i give shit to but its mostly a good group, the breakdown usually happens after the flick

It would be a real shame if someone were to...cancel it mwahahaha

you're drunk with power, logz

Pau

Hmm. I'd be interested in going. It'd be my opportunity to watch the movie with people who might actually enjoy it.

IrishNinja

awesome - shared the event with the group, hope to see a few of ya'll turn out - i'm off that night so if anyone wants to catch drinks or eat after i should be down

IrishNinja

grizz, how do you feel about planting tulips?

also, Pau keeps saying Logz is a girl in the FB group, i keep telling her the theater is full of handsome latino men but most of them are at the bowling alley next door

Pau

grizz, how do you feel about planting tulips?

also, Pau keeps saying Logz is a girl in the FB group, i keep telling her the theater is full of handsome latino men but most of them are at the bowling alley next door
No, my official stance is that Logz is a log with a wig.

I've already got the only handsome latino man I need. :3

Top Bottom