• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who here lives in Florida?

Necrovex

Clearwater/Tampa

Let's get drunk as fuck.

I plan to start formulating a meetup sometime at the end of May. Several of us just finished our undergraduate, so we want to celebrate it. So, sometime soon, I'll aim to have a Bern's Meetup occur (and maybe a post-party Castle endeavor). That delicious desert room. Those delightful goth women. Mmmmmm.

Riggs

Banned
I plan to start formulating a meetup sometime at the end of May. Several of us just finished our undergraduate, so we want to celebrate it. So, sometime soon, I'll aim to have a Bern's Meetup occur (and maybe a post-party Castle endeavor). That delicious desert room. Those delightful goth women. Mmmmmm.

Nice man, I am so down. Honestly I am not all about drinking, I just like to have fun on the forums w/ that shtick. Although I do enjoy drinking, I won't crash the party or anything and take my shirt off screaming "WOOOOO" ... etc.

Andrew.

Banned
Nice man, I am so down. Honestly I am not all about drinking, I just like to have fun on the forums w/ that shtick. Although I do enjoy drinking, I won't crash the party or anything and take my shirt off screaming "WOOOOO" ... etc.

Bullllllshiiiiiiittttttt

Riggs

Banned
Bullllllshiiiiiiittttttt

iXUon6hKZIvu4.gif

Necrovex

If we go to Castle, I cannot promise that I won't be on the podium shirtless doing some form stripper dance.

But that's only if we go to Castle. We'll have to keep it classy for Bern's.

IrishNinja

South Fl GAF Meetup at the Dave & Busters in Hollywood this weekend.

maaaaan my grrl used to work there, that's mad far! i don't know if its farther than Tate's, but i do know the movie theater on thursday is viewable from the roof of my apt, so that shit works

Andrew.

Banned
maaaaan my grrl used to work there, that's mad far! i don't know if its farther than Tate's, but i do know the movie theater on thursday is viewable from the roof of my apt, so that shit works

Dont you live in Miami or something? That shit aint far at all if so.

Log4Girlz

If you want Iron Man at the Cobb Theatres at 915, yes buy them now. Get there early for lines. I cannot let you in early, sorry suckers.

Not sure how many people here are from South Florida, but Miami is having a Distant Worlds concert in November.

Pre-sale tickets are up right now IIRC.

IrishNinja

I'm getting tired of this unwanted rain : /

eh, beats washing my truck
hey scholar you down for iron man 3 thursday night?

Is it ok if I bring someone with me to the movie? They play video games.

i would say yes but i think you're out, i can't keep up though

Not sure how many people here are from South Florida, but Miami is having a Distant Worlds concert in November.

Pre-sale tickets are up right now IIRC.

oh shit, this should be it's own thread...good call! gotta get some friends in on this one

Everyone stay from east Orlando the next few days! UCF graduation and today Bill Clinton is speaking at one of the ceremonies. Going to be a circus!

IrishNinja

So is this goin down tonight? 9:15 @ Cobb? Buy tickets?

i love that you think i'm fucking with you here, haha

yeah man, it's going down...might get there about an hour early if my buddy says it's crazy there, but i bought 2 online just to make sure, might wanna do the same but it's your call!

we can always do that thing where someone brings other people's ticket stubs out & tries to sneak you in if anything, hopefully logz wont snitch

Log4Girlz

i love that you think i'm fucking with you here, haha

yeah man, it's going down...might get there about an hour early if my buddy says it's crazy there, but i bought 2 online just to make sure, might wanna do the same but it's your call!

we can always do that thing where someone brings other people's ticket stubs out & tries to sneak you in if anything, hopefully logz wont snitch

I hate that scam. And there are 50 others lol.

"Exit doors are opening quick run"

Free comic book day at Tate's should be good. Us at the 501st will be there to celebrate along with it being May the 4th Star Wars day. The gaming satellite will be running Star Wars games all day and handing out special 50st FCBD patches while they last. Gaming satellite also will have limited amount of free Iron Man 3 heroclix figure they are supposed to be given out.

IrishNinja

Tickets got!

So at what time are folks planning on getting there? Is 8:15 early enough?

waiting to hear back from a buddy who's there now, im heading out in a half hour/about that time, yeah. I'll be the really white guy wearing a S.H.I.E.L.D. shirt, if you/hawkian/any gaffers are looking for me!

witness

Stop fucking raining.

I just found out about the newish theater that was built in deltona just off I-4, so wife and I are going to drive there, from lake Mary, to see iron man this weekend. They have two 4K 69' screens, one 2D and one 3D, much much bigger than the liemax's around orlando and at least $3 a ticket cheaper. We have been to the real imax at pointe orlando many times, but at $17.50 a ticket now, we are only going there for movies actually filmed in imax (star trek and hunger games this year).

Top Bottom