• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who will be crowned 9th generation champion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Sony vs MS is still one of the nastiest rivalries in history so I think those two are on the hot seat together and Nintendo has been on a joy ride since the Wii.

jo6y6fdpb1o5on3zw7cadvag08m1cg8.png

My question to Friday Night GAF is who will be crowned champion at the end of this generation.

Sony vs MS is still one of the nastiest rivalries in history so I think those two are on the hot seat together and Nintendo has been on a joy ride since the Wii.

My question to Friday Night GAF is who will be crowned champion at the end of this generation.
The fact that you are dangling ban hammer carrots in front of users is a 🤡 move 🤦‍♂️

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
It has been a shitshow on all fronts. As much as I abhor modern Nintendo they would win because Sony and Microsoft have not released anything worth a damn that is not available on previous consoles.
I will never understand this response.

If you really truly can't find anything great this gen, then maybe it's just time to leave gaming all together.

Nvidia RTX 50 series, Intel Battlemage, AMD Zen 5 and Intel Arrow Lake.

Last edited:

Magic Carpet

Gold Member
I like how your 8th gen bar just keeps on running along with the 9th. :)

9th gen never happened.
Aliens 3 and Prometheus movie never happened.

edit-heh I remember Apple skipped iPhone 9 and went to X.

Gen X console, what you got?

Last edited:

Durin

PC, then Nintendo. The other 2 not offering much besides some decent sequels with Sony and Game Pass with Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom