• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii 2 (Project Cafe): Officially Announced, Playable At E3, Launching 2012 [Updated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxmars

Soka said:
I'm not sure why, but this blew my mind. Holy shit.

Let's get biblical with this, fundie style.

1. Another anagram of cafe is "cefa", which is the name given to St.Peter.
2. Both "cefa" and "cafe" are valid hexadecimal numbers.
3. If you subtract the latter from the former, you obtain 7320.
4. Psalm 73:20 says: "When you arise, O Lord, you will laugh at their silly ideas as a person laughs at dreams in the morning."

Basically the Lord is saying we should wait for E3.

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
Vinci said:
Perhaps true. But it's the only title I can think of from Nintendo that could qualify as 'hardcore' in the slightest and really speak to Nintendo's perspective on this new system. And I think it's imperative that Nintendo at least attempt to make something for the 'dudebro' community because it might be the only exclusive title for them Nintendo gets.

And they're able to do that without Mario. That's my point. The Wii didn't launch with Mario. Nintendo needs to pull something out of its bag of tricks for the community that they - according to rumors - are desperate to tap. Suggesting Mario, Zelda, or Pikmin is crazy in the context of that strategy, and especially when you consider this system's possible price-point.

The handheld gamer community is quite a bit different from the target audience of Cafe, however. 'Dudebro gamers' - is this seriously what we're calling them? - don't give a shit about Mario in 2D. And guess what? The mainstream audience doesn't give a shit about Mario in 3D. So... which are you talking about, and who are you attempting to target with the game?

Not if the game is 3D style, which it appears to be.
I expect that 3D Mario on 3DS will sell better than any other 3D Mario (maybe that's just me) in the long run.

Dudebro gamers because I refuse to call them hardcore (lol) or even core (lol) (and hardlycore is offensive). I've seen many not disgusted with this name, sorry if it bothers you.

I keep my point though, I think it's useless for Nintendo to make games for dudebros; they don't know how to do them, it's not their business, and it just wouldn't be Nintendo if they did that (and they've sucked with every attempt to do that). I think they should go with the 3DS strategy+ a flagship title.

Deku

Banned
Combichristoffersen said:
Zelda and Mario are what sells Nintendo's consoles, so you're more likely to get more Zelda or Mario as launch titles than a new IP. As for major 3rd party exclusives, aren't Nintendo kinda averse to moneyhatting those?

Well I don't think you know their business at all. But given the N64 reference, I assume you still think it is the year 2000.

Vinci

Danish
manueldelalas said:
I expect that 3D Mario on 3DS will sell better than any other 3D Mario (maybe that's just me) in the long run.

Why would that be?

Dudebro gamers because I refuse to call them hardcore (lol) or even core (lol) (and hardlycore is offensive). I've seen many not disgusted with this name, sorry if it bothers you.

Doesn't bother me. Just wasn't aware of the linguistic shift.

I keep my point though, I think it's useless for Nintendo to make games for dudebros; they don't know how to do them, it's not their business, and it just wouldn't be Nintendo if they did that (and they've sucked with every attempt to do that). I think they should go with the 3DS strategy+ a flagship title.

What's not Nintendo about me saying that they should make an F-Zero game? I'm not asking them to make a bald space marines game or a zombie title. I'm asking for F-Zero, which they used to occasionally make in the past and haven't for a while.

Deku said:
I'd really much rather they bring out new IPs and or showcase a major 3rd party exclusive.

If they're really gunning for the audience they're rumoured to be, they need to get a few big names on board - either exclusively, or at least the "definitive" version of a multiplat title - and hit with a couple of their more teen-oriented IPs.

I'm thinking one of their two racing IPs - either Wave Race or F-Zero - as an "established" title at launch, along with a new IP with a more "neutral" feel (think Steel Diver) and whatever they get from third parties.

thefro

Deku said:
I'd really much rather they bring out new IPs and or showcase a major 3rd party exclusive.

Pikmin, Zelda, Mario are =/

Pikmin isn't going to sell systems and Mario will probably not be ready.

Zelda , I'm tired of the same OOT formula being remade every five years.

They pretty much have to... Metroid needs a break (and has limited appeal anyway), Skyward Sword will have just came out and everything else they have isn't a system seller to the core gamer. Not many people care about Pikmin and F-Zero.

They need a new flagship action IP, alongside whatever Monolith is cooking up on the RPG side.

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
Vinci said:
Why would that be?
Because 3D adds depth to the game, making easier to make jumps and play it in general.
Because the above helps to make Mario closer to it's roots (platforming) instead of the more adventurous 3D titles on consoles.
Because the 3DS controller doesn't want to bite your hands (it doesn't look complicated or intimidating like the N64/GCN/Wiimote+Nunchuk controllers).

Vinci said:
Doesn't bother me. Just wasn't aware of the linguistic shift.

What's not Nintendo about me saying that they should make an F-Zero game? I'm not asking them to make a bald space marines game or a zombie title. I'm asking for F-Zero, which they used to occasionally make in the past and haven't for a while.
Because you are expecting an effort similar to what AV did on the GCN, and not an effort similar to what Nintendo did on the Snes/N64/GBA; and Nintendo CAN'T do that.

Also, Nintendo would have to do magic to suddenly develop highly graphical games, when we know their development tech and staff isn't up to date. It'll be at least two years before Nintendo can be a graphical powerhouse again.

GCX

Cosmonaut X said:
I'm thinking one of their two racing IPs - either Wave Race or F-Zero - as an "established" title at launch.
I think Monster Games is a good candidate for reviving either of those franchises. They've already done it with Excitebike and Pilotwings.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Deku said:
Well I don't think you know their business at all. But given the N64 reference, I assume you still think it is the year 2000.

I'm not saying you'll never get anything new from them at all, but I wouldn't expect them to do something completely new for a major launch title. Would make more sense for them to establish the console via their major IPs, and once it's established they could pull out some of their old IPs (like a new Wave Race), or create new ones.

Raist

Banned
JasonMCG said:
Hey guys, user Xtoc wanted me to post a mock-up he created where the vitality sensor is built in to the tablet. Pretty cool concept - I'd imagine something like this will be a part of the final product.

ProjectCafeVirtualSensor.png

2uggqkg.png

Fixed.

GCX said:
I think Monster Games is a good candidate for reviving either of those franchises. They've already done it with Excitebike and Pilotwings.

...and both for launch/launch window. We're looking at Q2 2012 for "Stream", Monster are likely to have had kits - or at least early specs - for a while, and they must have wrapped up development on Pilotwings Resort sometime in January/February - if any studio Nintendo work with closely could make it to launch, I'd think Monster Games could.

Indyana

I've been thinking how the rumors about the controller from IGN, EDGE and 01net could be all true and every controller I imagined had too many buttons, d-pads and/or pieces. Today I realized the new Wiimote doesn't need a d-pad so like in those previous concepts of the Wiimote I put an analog instead an added a pair of buttons.

I have no idea about ergonomics and design so excuse my mistakes. I hope JasonMCG can forgive me for using his mock-up to build my copy-paste mess.

zUd4N.jpg

Not in the picture:
- There are two handles in the tablet. The right one slides out so you can attach the Wiimote 2 like the original Wiimote in the Wii Wheel.
- Some kind of biometric built in the Wiimote 2. I don't know what's possible.
- B button (and R button) in the back of the Wiimote2.
- Z button (and C/L button) in the back of the left handle of the tablet.

Control setup:
- Wiimote 2
- Tablet
- Tablet + Wiimote 2
- Wiimote 2 + Wiimote 2

If controllers are backwards compatible:
- Wiimote 2 + Nunchuk
- Classic Controller

Additional notes:
- Three buttons layout so A can be big an B in the back .
- I removed the 1 and 2 buttons because the Wiimote 2 would be shorter than the original.
- The screen could be 16:10 with a status bar like someone suggested before. This would also make the Wiimote 2 longer.

Vinci

Danish
manueldelalas said:
Because 3D adds depth to the game, making easier to make jumps and play it in general.
Because the above helps to make Mario closer to it's roots (platforming) instead of the more adventurous 3D titles on consoles.
Because the 3DS controller doesn't want to bite your hands (it doesn't look complicated or intimidating like the N64/GCN/Wiimote+Nunchuk controllers).

It's possible that they could get the 2D style Mario loving folks into a 3D Mario, but I'm betting against it. But then, I also personally don't trust the whole 'makes jumping easier' concept. So we'll see where that goes.

Even if Nintendo were able to make that happen, make a 3D title in the style of the 2D Mario games, by and large the audience that loves 2D style games wouldn't know because it looks like the style of Mario game they don't like.

Forgive me for now, but I don't think the 3DS's screen is a magic bullet that's going to fix what's wrong with selling a 3D Mario game to a 2D Mario game loving audience.

Because you are expecting an effort similar to what AV did on the GCN, and not an effort similar to what Nintendo did on the Snes/N64/GBA; and Nintendo CAN'T do that.

Monster Games can't do that? Nintendo can't do that? I guess that's possible. Sad as hell, but possible. But then, I guess in my version of reality, Nintendo had the intelligence to immediately hire all the Amusement Vision and Smilebit people when SEGA bit the big one.

Also, Nintendo would have to do magic to suddenly develop highly graphical games, when we know their development tech and staff isn't up to date. It'll be at least two years before Nintendo can be a graphical powerhouse again.

At what point did I ever - in this entire conversation - mention graphics? I don't give a shit about whether Nintendo can do polywhatzits or fancy shaders or triangular diaphromisms. Nintendo makes attractive as hell games without all of that. It's the type of game that's important, not what it - in the most minor of detailed microscopic views - looks like.

EDarkness

Looking at the new Pandora's Tower videos just drives home the point that the new system really needs to include some motion controllers with the pointer. To think that those experiences would die with the Wii is sad.

JaseMath

Indyana said:
I've been thinking how the rumors about the controller from IGN, EDGE and 01net could be all true and every controller I imagined had too many buttons, d-pads and/or pieces. Today I realized the new Wiimote doesn't need a d-pad so like in those previous concepts of the Wiimote I put an analog instead an added a pair of buttons.

I have no idea about ergonomics and design so excuse my mistakes. I hope JasonMCG can forgive me for using his mock-up to build my copy-paste mess.

zUd4N.jpg

Not in the picture:
- There are two handles in the tablet. The right one slides out so you can attach the Wiimote 2 like the original Wiimote in the Wii Wheel.
- Some kind of biometric built in the Wiimote 2. I don't know what's possible.
- B button (and R button) in the back of the Wiimote2.
- Z button (and C/L button) in the back of the left handle of the tablet.

Control setup:
- Wiimote 2
- Tablet
- Tablet + Wiimote 2
- Wiimote 2 + Wiimote 2

If controllers are backwards compatible:
- Wiimote 2 + Nunchuk
- Classic Controller

Additional notes:
- Three buttons layout so A can be big an B in the back .
- I removed the 1 and 2 buttons because the Wiimote 2 would be shorter than the original.
- The screen could be 16:10 with a status bar like someone suggested before. This would also make the Wiimote 2 longer.
It's all in fun, no worries. Looks good though. I had this thought that maybe the tablet portion is completely separate and slides into a harness or something that would connect a Wii-remote and nunchuck on either side.

maeda

manueldelalas said:
And how exactly do we know this?

Chuck Norris said:
lol mobile phones will be kicking 3GB of RAM by 2013-14. You think a home console won't have that at the minimum?
If Personal computers still manage fantastic graphics and stable gaming with 4GB at 1080P you have to wonder why a gaming console would need so much when it's OS is minimal and it can only run a few tasks at the same time(bring up a dashboard, download something in the background and play a game). It's also been repeated throughout the thread that the RAM used in gaming consoles is usually optimized further than it's PC counterpart.

JasonMCG said:
Hey guys, user Xtoc wanted me to post a mock-up he created where the vitality sensor is built in to the tablet. Pretty cool concept - I'd imagine something like this will be a part of the final product.

http://users.telenet.be/ganon/cafe/ProjectCafeVirtualSensor.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LL3Nf.png

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
EDarkness said:
Looking at the new Pandora's Tower videos just drives home the point that the new system really needs to include some motion controllers with the pointer. To think that those experiences would die with the Wii is sad.

Seriously. The lost of pointer and motion control on the main controller would be a HUGE letdown to me.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
maxmars said:
Let's get biblical with this, fundie style.

1. Another anagram of cafe is "cefa", which is the name given to St.Peter.
2. Both "cefa" and "cafe" are valid hexadecimal numbers.
3. If you subtract the latter from the former, you obtain 7320.
4. Psalm 73:20 says: "When you arise, O Lord, you will laugh at their silly ideas as a person laughs at dreams in the morning."

Basically the Lord is saying we should wait for E3.
Blasphemy. Here's the actual decryption:

1. 0xcefa - 0xcafe = 0x3fc, i.e. 1020 decimal
2. psalm 10:20 from corinthians says:

'No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons. Are we trying to arouse the Lord’s jealousy? Are we stronger than he?'

This, in plain english, says people should not use have more than one cup [ed: of cafe]. That means one nintendo cafe per household, and everybody gets their personal controller. There, simple as day.

maeda said:
That's BS, so don't pay too much attention. Nintendo might not be in top of the graphics tech mountain but their strong art direction and functional graphic design more than makes up for it. Plus their artists and designers have incredible eye for small details.
GCX said:
Nintendo has developed games with GC level hardware for 10 years.

No matter how good and skilled their programmers are, it's common sense that many other studios are better with HD consoles just because they've had 5 years or more to learn all the tricks.
Altough that staement might be true regarding the latest realtime graphics tech developments. Nintendo tends to pick more stylized aproach to game graphics than ones that strive for photo realism. So its easier for Nintendo to hide any tech shortcomings they might have in comparison to the competition.

GCX

maeda said:
Nintendo has developed games with GC level hardware for 10 years.

No matter how good and skilled their programmers are, it's common sense that many other studios are better with HD consoles simply because they've had 5 years or more to learn all the tricks.

blu said:

'No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons. Are we trying to arouse the Lord’s jealousy? Are we stronger than he?'

This, in plain english, says people should not use have more than one cup [ed: of cafe]. That means one nintendo cafe per household, and everybody gets their personal controller. There, simple as day.

no they are obviously saying once you buy this you commit yourself to Nintendo and vow never to buy those demonic other consoles.

TunaLover

I'm surprised that no one is commenting about this design

5y9qpg.png

My favorite so far, it's sleek, cool desing, really good work.

The guy who made it, could you post a front pic of this?

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
Vinci said:
It's possible that they could get the 2D style Mario loving folks into a 3D Mario, but I'm betting against it. But then, I also personally don't trust the whole 'makes jumping easier' concept. So we'll see where that goes.

Even if Nintendo were able to make that happen, make a 3D title in the style of the 2D Mario games, by and large the audience that loves 2D style games wouldn't know because it looks like the style of Mario game they don't like.

Forgive me for now, but I don't think the 3DS's screen is a magic bullet that's going to fix what's wrong with selling a 3D Mario game to a 2D Mario game loving audience.
We'll have to see; I just don't think there is a 3D Mario hate per se, but to complicated controls and a shift in the direction Mario took. Mario 64 was advertized with Mario having more than 130 moves, and it's true the games have a fundamental change from it's 2D counterpart. If the 3DS version manages to be more basic and platforming, I think it might succeed.
Vinci said:
Monster Games can't do that? Nintendo can't do that? I guess that's possible. Sad as hell, but possible. But then, I guess in my version of reality, Nintendo had the intelligence to immediately hire all the Amusement Vision and Smilebit people when SEGA bit the big one.
Monster games could do it, you are right, didn't think of them.
Vinci said:
At what point did I ever - in this entire conversation - mention graphics? I don't give a shit about whether Nintendo can do polywhatzits or fancy shaders or triangular diaphromisms. Nintendo makes attractive as hell games without all of that. It's the type of game that's important, not what it - in the most minor of detailed microscopic views - looks like.
I thought you chose F-Zero because of that. I'm sorry if that wasn't what you meant.

NeonZ

DoomXploder7 said:
I'm really thinking pikmin 3 will be their showcase game, It'd be a great game to show off the controller(using the screen to manage pikmin and see pikmin that are off screen etc), and it's be a great one to show the technical side of the console both in terms of graphics( imagine those HD pikmin) and power ( ONE MILLION PIKMINS.....0.o I don't what came over me there).

It'd also be a great game to restrict them to their own fanbase. I'll laugh if Pikmin actually becomes a showcase title for the new console.

F-Zero just isn't a system seller though. Even if the game is there, clearly hardcore focused, and looks great, it won't pull a huge audience. And I'm not even talking about the FPS crowd, I mean gamers in general. They clearly don't care about it, or futuristic racers in general, so I don't see how that will help. F-Zero might be there anyway, launch time is the best time for it, but it just won't work as the big title from Nintendo.

As far as their franchises go, the closest thing they could make for the audience you're talking about would probably be a "Star Fox" reboot of sorts. This idea is probably almost offensive, but, if we're talking about appealing to that crowd:

Make another attempt at the gun/ship/tank gameplay from Assault, redoing everything from the ground up, now with online focus and maybe transforming ground combat in an FPS. Ditch the antropomorfic designs and go with human characters and make the art style grittier in general. If they could get the gameplay of that thing right, I guess it'd have a much bigger chance of appealing to the hardcore crowd and showing that their image changed than another F-Zero.

Of course, this is all assuming that they really ARE going for the Call of Duty audience. A core centered effort from them might just mean an attempt to ditch the "casual" image, like no association with the "Wii" name, not necessarily appeal mainly to the "dudebro" market. They're actually using the name "Cafe" at this point and that hardly sounds like something made for the "Dudebro" crowd. Appeal to that specific public might come mostly from marketing third party efforts, like the version of Call of Duty that certainly wil land on the console, considering how even the Wii had CoD versions.

Another franchise that could be used to appeal to a core audience early in the next system's life is Smash Bros. It does have an association with the casuals and Mario, but it also has a big hardcore pull, even if it's not the FPS market crowd. Considering the release of a Zelda game soon and also Mario too, I guess it's actually one of the main Nintendo titles that will appear fast in the next console, although a Smash Bros in the launch window would be a big surprise at this point due to Kid Icarus' production.

Retro

People seemed to like the idea of the display being set on the tabletop a few pages back It occurred to me last night that a controller could be built to allow the screen to remain upright, for when the player isn't actually playing (standby mode) or using the Wiimote;

Click here for Full-Screen Mockup with Labels

The two controller 'halves' are locked in a fixed position, but the screen can be tilted independently to provide the optimal view or adjust the camera angle. The screen can be tilted so that the controller 'arms' can support the screen in an upright position, like a picture frame;

4rymoi.jpg

In this way, you can set the controller up on a coffee table (wink wink) so the camera and screen are facing you, ideal for video chat or when you want to be able to see the screen but are using the motion controls.

Obviously durability is an issue; the controller would need to have some kind of durable interior frame so players can't snap the pivot around which the screen swivels up and down. That adds weight, which is always an issue, but because this is more like a standard controller, the weight is distributed in both hands or onto the lap.

I also added a couple features;

- A Micro SD slot, for memory management, downloaded games or to store photos on, allowing the controller to display pictures when in Standby mode.

- Camera and Microphone buttons, for privacy and power consumption concerns (no need to have them on if you're not using them). A speaker button is included as well, to mute the controller's speakers.

Because I have nothing better to do all day and felt like fucking off in Photoshop... :lol

Can someone clarify what 6 inches DIAGONALLY actually looks like next to d-pad and buttons? Many of these mockups seem to suggest the screen is six inches across, rather than diagonally.

TunaLover

blu said:

Mind blowing

1-D_FTW

JasonMCG said:
Updating. Sorry. :(

If you wanted a left bumper, you'd have to make the left analog stick be in the middle with your current design.

Which is fine. Because IGN is suggesting the sticks are at equal height anyways.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
manueldelalas said:

Where to begin here. First off. The F-Zero GX team was an opus magnum of developers, money, and blue print working together. First off, the genius brain child of it all is F-Zero X. Then you get a multitude of companies (it was more than AV) with a huge budget since the game is cross platform for arcade and console. Develop a flashy, high production, reincarnation of F-Zero X. The hardcore fans love it. The marketing and lack of GameCube consumers drowned the project as a loss.

What exactly was wrong with F-Zero and F-Zero X? Both were groundbreaking games when released. F-Zero X is one of the greatest racing games ever developed.

Then you postulate Nintendo isn't capable of delivering a high fidelity F-Zero for the Stream? In addendum adding that maybe Monster Games could? Where is the foundation to any of this? EAD Tokyo or Retro Studios would annihilate anything Monster Games could come up with at this point for F-Zero.

StevieP

Banned
Bahhhhh more dual analog rumours :(

Am I the only one that:

1) Played games such as Blops and Metroid Prime 3 on Wii and could never go back to playing them on sticks on the other consoles? (PC still good)

2) Played games such as Mario Galaxy and felt that the split controller was much more comfortable and the spin move was surprisingly satisfying? (not to mention pointer-based coop was fun)

3) Played RE4 Wii edition and could not enjoy RE5 as much as a result due to extremely poor analog stick aiming? (regression). Gears of War on 360 also suffered due to this.

4) Played... well any sports game (hello Tiger Woods 2011) with M+ (or even with just original wiimote) that made playing most sports games without a split controller feel... wrong and archaic?

5) Played Godfather: Blackhand Edition and had an extremely difficult time enjoying GTA4 on Dual-Analog as a result? It was so SO much more fun, despite the game being of poorer quality, simply due to the awesome dual-handed "waggle" implementation.

"Hardcore" gamers being so stuck in the past is so frustrating. All Nintendo needed to do was add a couple more buttons to the Wii+ setup.

wrowa

I'll never understand why some people think that something is trustworthy as soon as someone made a bad photo of it.

KrawlMan

Roi said:
I keep seeing this design on several shots. Don't know if already posted.

Definitely already posted. I suppose it's a consequence of having already gone through > 30k posts on these wii 2 rumors. Stuff is bound to get repeated (over and over).

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Roi said:
I keep seeing this design on several shots. Don't know if already posted.

http://www.nintendo-master.com/fichiers/2011/4/21/1303378200.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
Hay guyz, have you seen this video on how the 3DS 3D will wok: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3lDoVwEmts[/url]

JaseMath

StevieP said:

Am I the only one that:

1) Played games such as Blops and Metroid Prime 3 on Wii and could never go back to playing them on sticks on the other consoles? (PC still good)

2) Played games such as Mario Galaxy and felt that the split controller was much more comfortable and the spin move was surprisingly satisfying? (not to mention pointer-based coop was fun)

3) Played RE4 Wii edition and could not enjoy RE5 as much as a result due to extremely poor analog stick aiming? (regression). Gears of War on 360 also suffered due to this.

4) Played... well any sports game (hello Tiger Woods 2011) with M+ (or even with just original wiimote) that made playing most sports games without a split controller feel... wrong and archaic?

5) Played Godfather: Blackhand Edition and had an extremely difficult time enjoying GTA4 on Dual-Analog as a result? It was so SO much more fun, despite the game being of poorer quality, simply due to the awesome dual-handed "waggle" implementation.

"Hardcore" gamers being so stuck in the past is so frustrating. All Nintendo needed to do was add a couple more buttons to the Wii+ setup.
FPS work better with the Wii remote, sure, but action and adventure games work better with a dual analog if you ask me. It's a matter of preference, not account of people being "stuck in the past".

From The Dust said:
that seriously needs to be added to the OP in a "fake; do not post" catagory
It would be pretty manageable if they add specific photos in a thumbnail size.
JasonMCG said:
FPS work better with the Wii remote, sure, but action and adventure games work better with a dual analog if you ask me. It's a matter of preference, not account of people being "stuck in the past".
I don't see why we need to be locked into one control scheme anyway. They can easily make a Wii control scheme.

xandaca

StevieP said:

Am I the only one that:

Fantastic to read that someone else appreciated the Wii's Godfather game as much as I did. It's one of the first games I bring up when arguing that motion controls can work if developers think their implementation through. Shame so few people played it.

And the pointer is the biggest advance in console game control since the analogue stick. Discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom