• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii 2 (Project Cafe): Officially Announced, Playable At E3, Launching 2012 [Updated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boney said:
I know you hate other m as well, I'm keeping tabs >.>

As for mario idk, Wii's levels were genious and worked perfectly with either 1, 2, 3 or 4 players. It's like some weird harmonic meassurment up in the bitch. Plus plenty of original levels and throwback levels. Plus the best controls and great difficulty to go with it.

It's perfect. Bwaah bwaah and everything
That...sounds like a lot of work. :p

As for NSMB wii, I still intend to give it another go sometime. Last time I couldn't get past world 3 because I was really bored. I think I even had a better time with the DS version, except for the multi which was a little fun I guess, but not what I particularly want for Mario.

Boney

Banned
Magicpaint said:
That...sounds like a lot of work. :p

As for NSMB wii, I still intend to give it another go sometime. Last time I couldn't get past world 3 because I was really bored. I think I even had a better time with the DS version, except for the multi which was a little fun I guess, but not what I particularly want for Mario.
hehehe i'm just joking around, but I saw you in the $15 bucks thread :p

and nsmbwii definately picks up, get on a warp pipe and skip world 4 though. That one just plain sucks.

Billychu said:
Yeah, it might have been Gravijah. I get random people confused for no reason. I definitely agree the level design was perfect because both single and 4 player multiplayer worked perfectly on the same levels. I just want better physics. And Capes. Need my motherflippin Capes.
fuck them capes man! nothing good comes out of them

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
YESSS ANOTHER WEEK OF SHITTY RUMOURS COMMMEETTTH

I wonder what crap this week will produce. Maybe some more Rockstar exclusives?

Boney said:
that's his representation of how i look like lol

yea, a rat fucking a dog

we need some more rumors at this point. we can't seem to sustain ourselves like this. we could do what Puella-GAF did, but we'd just get banned :lol

Neiteio

A new Ice Climber might be kind of cool... Add two new companions for Popo and Nana, allowing up to four players in local/online co-op. And rather than killing off players who fall offscreen as others scroll the screen upwards, they can keep playing via streaming on the controller's touchscreen... though the polar bear will still appear at random, forcing BOTH screens upwards, and killing you for good if you're not quick. Vastly expand the variety of enemies and obstacles -- avalanches, anyone? -- and present it all in 1080p, with some gorgeous backdrops like a gathering storm, or the aurora borealis. A fun, frantic vertical platformer and co-op multiplayer party title... and a fun sequel to an NES launch title. :)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't think of one Nintendo franchise I want rebooted less than Ice Climbers. That has no appeal to me at all.

Maybe Balloon Fight would be one I want less.

How about reboot Startropics in an Uncharted-style game?

Neiteio said:
A new Ice Climber might be kind of cool... Add two new companions for Popo and Nana, allowing up to four players in local/online co-op. And rather than killing off players who fall offscreen as others scroll the screen upwards, they can keep playing via streaming on the controller's touchscreen... though the polar bear will still appear at random, forcing BOTH screens upwards, and killing you for good if you're not quick. Vastly expand the variety of enemies and obstacles -- avalanches, anyone? -- and present it all in 1080p, with some gorgeous backdrops like a gathering storm, or the aurora borealis. A fun, frantic vertical platformer and co-op multiplayer party title... and a fun sequel to an NES launch title. :)
Day ONE.

dani_dc

I thought the pacing of SMG2 was pretty bad and predictable, I much prefered the first game, though the second one is a great game on its own.
Boney said:
Do you know my opinion on Other M?

ReBurn

Gold Member
EatChildren said:

If nothing else this week will produce civilized discussion with interesting dialogue. Right?

Big One

Banned
What about a Mach Rider reboot that is an open world game with a setting similar to First of the North Star, with Road Rash mechanics on bike, and God Hand mechanics off bike? Could be amazing

Boney

Banned
From The Dust said:
yea, a rat fucking a dog

we need some more rumors at this point. we can't seem to sustain ourselves like this. we could do what Puella-GAF did, but we'd just get banned :lol
they're just on a surfboard dude,!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Neiteio said:

:0

Give it to me now!

Kibbles said:
It can be used as a Wii sensor bar? That mockup someone made with it being used as a Wii sensor bar with a clock and weather display on top of the tv was awesome, very slick. Hopefully it's like that.
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then I posted that, but it wasn't a mock-up, it was a DroidX in it's Charging Dock. I was using it as an example as to how the tablet-like controller could be stood up-right and used as a sensor bar for backwards compatibility.

Lots of potential for a design like that, especially with a front facing camera thrown in the mix.

Boney said:
they're just on a surfboard dude,!
a6Gdb.png

about that sensor bar in the contoller, that was a mistranslation. would have been cool for some headtracking though

Instro

Boney said:

Dont worry dude, I enjoyed Other M.

EatChildren said:

All rumours are shitty. Now rumors on the other hand are completley believable.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Instro said:
All rumours are shitty. Now rumors on the other hand are completley believable.

Goddamn smelly yank.

Boney

Banned
Big One said:
What about a Mach Rider reboot that is an open world game with a setting similar to First of the North Star, with Road Rash mechanics on bike, and God Hand mechanics off bike? Could be amazing
would be da best

would be better a kung fu revival speared by mikami with god hand mechanics

hell just give me more god hand that's all i want :(

dani_dc said:
Do you know my opinion on Other M?
maybe

EatChildren said:

Let's resurrect the old "Nintendo to buy 'insert major third-party here'" rumors.

Emitan

Fernando Rocker said:
I literally had a dream about Nintendo partnering with Steam to handle their online system...
I've been thinking they should do that for years. They should at least hire Valve to get the basic infrastructure in place. Japan seems incapable of providing online services on par with America, it's not just big over there.

Big One said:
I always wanted Retro on something like that.

Neiteio

Big One said:
Wow, this sounds AMAZING. Make it a Suda 51/Shinji Mikami collaboration -- Grasshopper Manufacture developing, Nintendo publishing -- and give it to me in 60 fps 1080p, PLEASE!

EDIT: I did the math, and it is indeed an awesome idea: Grasshopper Manufacture + Nintendo + Suda 51 + Shinji Mikami + Fist of the North Star + Road Rash + God Hand + 1080p + 60 fps + Stream + Mach Rider = MACH RIDER: REBORN, a.k.a. Game of the Forever, oh yes. *nipples lactate*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom