• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Square better put the main stream Final Fantasy back on Nintendo with the Wii U, we all want it and Nintendo and Square have a better relationship than Microsoft and Square which helps it even more.

And SE put Dragon Quest X as a Nintendo exclusive on the Wii and Wii U which makes it a better chance of FF back on Nintendo.

I'm quite sure it'll happen. Now that the Wii U is an HD console, Square doesn't have to worry about putting Final Fantasy on the 360 besides the PS3, nor do they have to worry about developing it on the next Xbox, either. They can just easily put the series onto Wii U & PS3/PS4.

Same if there happens to be Kingdom Hearts 3 in the near future, as it'll fit more on PS4/Wii U than it would on the next Xbox.

Meelow

Banned
The trademark is specifically called Final Fantasy XV in its official registration.

Really?, do you have the link/source please?.

I'm quite sure it'll happen. Now that the Wii U is an HD console, Square doesn't have to worry about putting Final Fantasy on the 360 besides the PS3, nor do they have to worry about developing it on the next Xbox, either. They can just easily put the series onto Wii U & PS3/PS4.

Same if there happens to be Kingdom Hearts 3 in the near future, as it'll fit more on PS4/Wii U than it would on the next Xbox.

Yeah, It would be an awesome feeling to see FF back on Nintendo (and I don't count the spin off's), Yeah I agree, I do feel KH3 will be on both WiiU/PS4 since it would make the most sense.

Square better put the main stream Final Fantasy back on Nintendo with the Wii U, we all want it and Nintendo and Square have a better relationship than Microsoft and Square which helps it even more.
I don't want it. Turd-team at this point, a real shame they gave everything to the FFVIII team (which started the stupidification for teens shenanigans and crappy plot FF's), rather than rewarding the FFIX team or the FFXII teams properly.

Also sick and tired of Nomura and Kitase. Sure it'll be good for Square-Enix to force feed these games to yet another platform, but for me it's like Sonic circle all over again. They suck from the moment they don't get the basics right and they won't get out of sucky so-so territory for main titles as long as some pretty prominent heads don't roll. Yes, I'm aware FFXIII-2 is regarded as a big improvement over it's predecessor, but I still think their best leading talent is going wasted.

My favorite FF game this gen was easily FFCCCB, which is flawed as fuck when it comes to gameplay, but has some nice FF9 heritage and a soul, soul being what these new FF's with their emo style over substance lack; how the mighty have fallen. (havent played Agito XIII/Type-0 so I'm leaving that slot open to be surprised if it's that/any good)
And SE put Dragon Quest X as a Nintendo exclusive on the Wii and Wii U which makes it a better chance of FF back on Nintendo.
I think Square-Enix sees main Final Fantasy's as a Playstation-as-a-lead-platform-always kind of deal. DQ being exclusive to Nintendo is the fruit of internal politics (Enix/Yuji Horii/Armor Project being a factor) as well as a balancing act, since Nintendo doesn't get new main FF's since FF6.

Kinda like how Level-5 tries to do the best content for each manufacturer/console hence why nintendo platforms have Inazuma Eleven and Professor Layton exclusively and Sony platforms have had Dark Cloud and White Knight Chronicles.

From the moment Nintendo get's everything Final Fantasy day one I think the pressure will be on Dragon Quest to go multiplat; not sure iwata wants that/sees that a good tradeoff (or Yuji Horii for that matter). I'm sure that's of interest of S-E management, but I wonder if the lack of platform differentiation is something good for us, who have the platforms to play FF and DQ anyway.

StevieP

Banned
I'm pretty sure that was actually Final Fantasy XIV, not XV.

Chrystal Chronicles, not mainline. Just like how tales are still going to be spinoffs only.

Meelow

Banned
I don't want it. Turd-team at this point, a real shame they gave everything to the FFVIII team (which started the stupidification shenanigans), rather than rewarding the FFIX team or the FFXII teams properly.

Also sick and tired of Nomura. Sure it'll be good for them and Nintendo, but for me it's like Sonic circle all over again. They suck and they won't get out of sucky so-so territory for main titles as long as some pretty prominent heads don't roll.

My favorite FF game this gen was easily FFCCCB, which is flawed as fuck when it comes to gameplay, but has some nice FF9 heritage and a soul; how the mighty have fallen. (havent played Agito XIII/Type-0 so I'm leaving that slot open to be surprised if it's that good)I think Square-Enix sees main Final Fantasy's as a Playstation-as-a-lead-platform-always kind of deal. DQ being exclusive to Nintendo is the fruit of internal politics (Enix/Yuji Horii/Armor Project being a factor) as well as a balancing act, since Nintendo doesn't get new main FF's since FF6.

Kinda like how Level-5 tries to do the best content for each manufacturer/console hence why nintendo platforms have Inazuma Eleven and Professor Layton exclusively and Sony platforms have had Dark Cloud and White Knight Chronicles.

From the moment Nintendo get's everything Final Fantasy day one I think the pressure will be on Dragon Quest to go multiplat; not sure iwata wants that/sees that a good tradeoff (or yuji horii for that matter)

Why is Nomura getting all this hate these past few days anyway?, I was never a fan of CC but that's just me, I actually won't care too much if the best version was on the PS3/PS4 but if it's also on the Wii U than I'm happy.

I agree about Dragon Quest, we all know Dragon Quest always goes to the best selling system (other then Wii U of course) but that could always change.

Chrystal Chronicles, not mainline. Just like how tales are still going to be spinoffs only.
I'd like a new Crystal Chronicles better than a mainline piece of turd at this point.

As for Tales of I can only imply that Namco is run by retarded people. Over the course of this generation any Tales of fan will be weary of purchasing a Tales of game for a platform that isn't Sony's. They'll go back to the drawing board and do exclusive major content for the inevitable Sony release in a few months time every single time. Hell, they can't even let an outsourced Tales of game like Tales of Innocence game stay exclusive to a non-sony platform.

Tales of (timed) exclusivity is worth nothing, commercially at this point seeing they'll always screw their fans without a playstation in the end (of not by porting, by not supporting the platform further despite whatever good sales it delivers).

What i want from square more than a mainline final fantasy game, is for any of the final fantasy related series to find a home on a nintendo console. The Mana, SaGa, and the Ivalice games (Vagrant Story) On a nintendo console would be a fucking dream. Or even a chrono cross sequel on wii u. It's just such a shame those series will never get proper entries ever again though :/

japtor

I just don't get this, or how the two are connected. What does Vita's performance have anything to do with the Wii U's. This is one of those times when I scratch my head and go how are these people being paid to make decisions.

I just don't see what a Sony handheld has to do with a Nintendo console.

Publishers, insanity rains supreme.
Wii U has 0 consoles sold, Vita has the closest user base.
He should say Nintendo and Sony are teaming up next gen, that will really create something lol.
SNES CD 2!
That's amazing. Should we expect new ead teams to be formed after this though? Alot of them seem stuffed as it is
Look for Shikamaru Ninja's posts. I vaguely remember something about a new building being constructed along with a crapload of new employees.

Look for Shikamaru Ninja's posts. I vaguely remember something about a new building being constructed along with a crapload of new employees.

Indeed, Shikamaru is the expert. New building should be done next year, iirc.
Was walking around Kyoto when I realised I walked right by the construction site about six months ago. Looks to be quite big.

Meesh

I'd like a new Crystal Chronicles better than a mainline piece of turd at this point.

As for Tales of I can only imply that Namco is run by retarded people. Over the course of this generation any Tales of fan will be weary of purchasing a Tales of game for a platform that isn't Sony's. They'll go back to the drawing board and do exclusive major content for the inevitable Sony release in a few months time every single time. Hell, they can't even let an outsourced Tales of game like Tales of Innocence game stay exclusive to a non-sony platform.

Tales of (timed) exclusivity is worth nothing, commercially at this point seeing they'll always screw their fans without a playstation in the end (of not by porting, by not supporting the platform further despite whatever good sales it delivers).
Totally agree with you about the tales games...haven't been impressed since Symphonia on GC, but FF? If they took the series straight back to it's roots again I'd be all over it, as it stands now I could go without a Chronicles entry for awhile, they don't really satisfy, heck they're pretty forgettable/shallow games really. Go back to square one, give us the story and battles we deserve I say.

What i want from square more than a mainline final fantasy game, is for any of the final fantasy related series to find a home on a nintendo console. The Mana, SaGa, and the Ivalice games (Vagrant Story) On a nintendo console would be a fucking dream.
I don't care about platform at this point.

Sure I'd like it to be on a Nintendo platform, but the fact is that their talent is not getting used at all, it's not "hey, insert game name is so good I wish we had it", no. FFXIII/FFXIII-2 were so-so, Versus XIII is in development hell and Kingdom Hearts plot/games are a joke at this point. FFXIV sucks and we haven't seen a game by FF9 team (what's left of it) since FFCCCB, Akitoshi Kawazu seems to have gone into hiding, Toshiyuki Itahana seems to have been condemned to do Super Deformed for 10 extra years, Akihiko Yoshida has been banished to do art for a crap MMO and working on art for external developers (Bravely Default). My only guess is Nomura driven S-E doesn't like them much when they're so much better than crapmura.

Darwin would be rolling in the coffin, survival of the fittest my ass. It's not fair.

They seem to avoid putting people with the midas touch on games with a budget. And they only care about FF, KH and DQ (DQ being protected by their milking snatches by Horii still)
Or even a chrono cross sequel on wii u. It's just such a shame those series will never get proper entries ever again though :/
The current Square-Enix can't do a proper Chrono Cross sequel. Hell, they destroyed that and Xenogears team in order to get a team to work on Final Fantasy XI.

Have you played Baten Kaitos Origins? That one feels like Chrono Cross 2 and it's directed by the Chrono Cross art director. You need to have him on board of all things, the Baten Kaitos team is the only team right now that could do Chrono Cross justice, for they're in a way what's left of the original CC-team spirit.

On another subject, I've found evidence sometime ago that Chrono Cross backgrounds were drawn conventionally with more than 320x240 (probably 1024x768 or better). If that game were to be remastered it could look like Baten Kaitos or better (Baten Kaitos also having been made at more than 640x480)

It's a shame S-E doesn't remaster their games, PSone era games would be a matter of re-rendering and accepting they're classics (would look so much better than 320x240 PSone)

FF? If they took the series straight back to it's roots again I'd be all over it, as it stands now I could go without a Chronicles entry for awhile, they don't really satisfy, heck they're pretty forgettable/shallow games really. Go back to square one, give us the story and battles we deserve I say.
They won't do it. FF's used to be done by the team for the team (the whole story about it starting out as a bankrupt company doing their last game; that was supposed to sell jack shit... for themselves)

That's why FFVI feels so different than FFX, FFX plot makes me cringe in agony by how teen-driven it is (repetitive, petty and full of logic plot holes). And it sadly somewhat worked, I remember seeing girls that aren't gamers sporting a FFX wallpaper on their PC, or saying how much they enjoyed that game's crappy plot. It wasn't done as the FF game they would like to play anymore, it was FF as they envisioned for the target. Think Mystic Quest userbase level of understanding albeit with a proper good battle system this time.

Ever since FFVIII was successful with it's teen soap opera antics (the bad kind of soap opera) and leonardo dicaprio titanic-era knockoff's met with Squaresoft suits saying "more power to that" that the deal for the series was sealed (actually FFVII is the genesis of it all, but that was a good game that somehow got it's reasons for being successful misunderstood and tried to be replicated ever since... poorly, because it wasn't really about Nomura designs, FMV's, love triangles or Aerith; it was about being a huge main FF for a new bigger demographic at the right place at the right time).

FFXII wasn't supposed to have Vaan, that's why it's a secondary main character kind of deal (I remember a scene where he was playing in the background, laughing and being stupid while Basch advanced the plot like always) the main character was Basch then Squaresoft higher ups came and made a point that FF games need a androgenous team so they designed that Meg Ryan shirtless lookalike, gave him a love interest so they didn't even have to character develop him and went as originally planned.

That's the reason FF games are in the gutter right there. They're not pieces of art anymore, they're chasing after a ghost demographic that they don't really understand in a manner no different than what the Ninja Gaiden team just did with Ninja Gaiden 3. Hell, the idiots spent money on a FMV with Lightning's sister and Snow kissing with fireworks behing them, that's wasting money if I ever saw it.

And don't get me started about how subliminal ways of telling a story are often more powerful than wasting lots of money in leaving nothing to the imagination; that cutscene and FFX water kissing FMV scene being the perfect examples. Older FF's had it, now it's all gone.

I really enjoyed Crystal Bearers plot elements, it wasn't that serious (in that sense kinda felt like FFIX), but the main character had attitude unlike most emos the series gives us these days, Remembered me somewhat the FF heroes of old, who actually knew what they wanted and could look cool while doing it. The gameplay was varied but fundamentally broken (but the varied nature made it so it was bearable) and it felt fresh, experimental, tongue in cheek and had the humor the more recent main titles lost. I liked it; that team could probably do way better with the budget main teams have and being directed to use a system like Final Fantasy's ATB, but we'll never see anything of the sort.

Do you know what other FF game I enjoyed this gen? Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo's Dungeon. The sad thing being that I think they're more FF than the current main FF's.

BD1

Banned

Crystal Chronicles should be spun off completely from the Final Fantasy brand and just made as a stand alone series for Nintendo. Wii U would allow them to fully realize the original GCN concept, without the unmarketable GBA connectivity that ruined it out of the gate.

https://twitter.com/gibbogame

Does this mean their is no investor meeting?.

No briefing is on the schedule.

I'm kind of expecting them to make some kind of hype announcement along with the earnings as the earnings themselves are going to look ugly(specifically the revised fiscal year forecasts) due to the Euro being worth less than 95 Yen right now.

Some positive WiiU news might soften the blow a bit

Meelow

Banned

I'm kind of expecting them to make some kind of hype announcement along with the earnings as the earnings themselves are going to look ugly(specifically the revised fiscal year forecasts) due to the Euro being worth less than 95 Yen right now.

Ok so their is a meeting than?, they always give us Wii U news so their should be something if their is a meeting.

Hmm... Do Monolith or Namco hold the rights to Baiten Kaitos? I wouldn't mind another game in the series pushing the WiiU's GPU...
I don't know who actually owns it (and don't forget it might be joint-owned with Tri-Crescendo) but there doesn't seem to be a problem as they've talked about doing more Baten Kaitos after Nintendo purchasing them, it's not like they're in bad terms with Namco or Tri-Crescendo.

As for it pushing the Wii-U GPU, kinda hard when the scenarios are pre-rendered/drawn, but it would be a prime candidate to pull 1080p.

Anywho, Honne's next game:

s-WS000425.jpg

That's all there is. Hopefully it's not something to be cramped onto 3DS; drawn things are the things I want to see in HD the most.

Hey ive been reading some of the hardware speculation and some people here and at beyond3d have been thinking about the wii u using a 476p. Can someone answer in short how this compares to the steamroller cpu people are talking about in the ps4 thread or atleast cell/xenon?

jmizzal

Well we did know that the big WiiU showing was in Sept, so sounds true that they will give the 3DSXL some shine first.

I hope we see these new games at the Sept showing too

StevieP

Banned
Hey ive been reading some of the hardware speculation and some people here and at beyond3d have been thinking about the wii u using a 476p. Can someone answer in short how this compares to the steamroller cpu people are talking about in the ps4 thread or atleast cell/xenon?

476 is more like a jaguar/bobcat/atom/arm chip than it is a beefy desktop CPU.

Steamroller is x86, 476 is PPC.

Other than that really depends on what they did here, will do there (console appliances are often modified, like how this gen derivative core's where heavily modified), the clock speed, the cache, fsb, ram, bottlenecks... The fact that steamroller amd core's are Q2 2013 doesn't help when trying to have an idea of how they'll perform. If you want to speculate over it still, steamroller is probably superior in fpu in any circunstance because being amd fusion based it'll have a gpu doing those calculations; steamroller gpu's also seem to be based on GCN, which is the newer architecture whereas wii u is the previous one (vliw). As for general processing really depends on whatever the clockspeed is, if the wii u really lacks SMT but has out of order and if this steamroller configuration has both.

It's pretty bogus to speculate, specially given we have no reasons to think it's a 476p (it's speculation at this point, has some points for it yeah; also has some against it) and steamroller not being out still.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.

Well, it's not Wii U news, but it's still kinda positive for Nintendo.
As of today, the 3DS is no longer being sold at a loss.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...rofitability-improving-despite-overall-losses

As for it pushing the Wii-U GPU, kinda hard when the scenarios are pre-rendered/drawn, but it would be a prime candidate to pull 1080p.

That's what has me interested the most, pre rendered backgrounds would free a lot of resources for the characters and effects. This type of design could give us a very beautiful game if the time were to be taken to do so...

Donnie

A far as I heard PS4/Xbox3 are going to be using Jaguar rather than Steamroller.

Meesh

They won't do it. FF's used to be done by the team for the team (the whole story about it starting out as a bankrupt company doing their last game; that was supposed to sell jack shit... for themselves)

That's why FFVI feels so different than FFX, FFX plot makes me cringe in agony by how teen-driven it is (repetitive, petty and full of logic plot holes). And it sadly somewhat worked, I remember seeing girls that aren't gamers sporting a FFX wallpaper on their PC, or saying how much they enjoyed that game's crappy plot. It wasn't done as the FF game they would like to play anymore, it was FF as they envisioned for the target. Think Mystic Quest userbase level of understanding albeit with a proper good battle system this time.

Ever since FFVIII was successful with it's teen soap opera antics (the bad kind of soap opera) and leonardo dicaprio titanic-era knockoff's met with Squaresoft suits saying "more power to that" that the deal for the series was sealed (actually FFVII is the genesis of it all, but that was a good game that somehow got it's reasons for being successful misunderstood and tried to be replicated ever since... poorly, because it wasn't really about Nomura designs, FMV's, love triangles or Aerith; it was about being a huge main FF for a new bigger demographic at the right place at the right time).

FFXII wasn't supposed to have Vaan, that's why it's a secondary main character kind of deal (I remember a scene where he was playing in the background, laughing and being stupid while Basch advanced the plot like always) the main character was Basch then Squaresoft higher ups came and made a point that FF games need a androgenous team so they designed that Meg Ryan shirtless lookalike, gave him a love interest so they didn't even have to character develop him and went as originally planned.

That's the reason FF games are in the gutter right there. They're not pieces of art anymore, they're chasing after a ghost demographic that they don't really understand in a manner no different than what the Ninja Gaiden team just did with Ninja Gaiden 3. Hell, the idiots spent money on a FMV with Lightning's sister and Snow kissing with fireworks behing them, that's wasting money if I ever saw it.

And don't get me started about how subliminal ways of telling a story are often more powerful than wasting lots of money in leaving nothing to the imagination; that cutscene and FFX water kissing FMV scene being the perfect examples. Older FF's had it, now it's all gone.

I really enjoyed Crystal Bearers plot elements, it wasn't that serious (in that sense kinda felt like FFIX), but the main character had attitude unlike most emos the series gives us these days, Remembered me somewhat the FF heroes of old, who actually knew what they wanted and could look cool while doing it. The gameplay was varied but fundamentally broken (but the varied nature made it so it was bearable) and it felt fresh, experimental, tongue in cheek and had the humor the more recent main titles lost. I liked it; that team could probably do way better with the budget main teams have and being directed to use a system like Final Fantasy's ATB, but we'll never see anything of the sort.

Do you know what other FF game I enjoyed this gen? Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo's Dungeon. The sad thing being that I think they're more FF than the current main FF's.
I agree with you in principle, I just refuse to believe they've completely abandoned what it means to make a truly traditional FF. Take into account the GBA and DS remakes for example.They know for an absolute fact that those games will sell no matter how many versions they pump out, and let's not forget FF3 which was new to western audiences and one of my personal favorites on the handhelds; FF Four Heroes of Light. And before I forget we've got FFIV the After Years. I know that these games, ports and new ones alike make perfect sense on handheld platforms and as dl options...but there's no reason they can't dedicate a FFVI remake for WiiU e-shop or 3ds,(imagine gorgeous HD sprites) and I think it's reasonable(however improbable) to see a Four Heroes of Light follow up or a game of the same ilk grace Wiiu. I'm not completely looney so I won't even entertain a FFVII remake.

I think when it comes to Nintendo consoles SE isn't afraid to give the old schoolers what they really want. And with good reason, I can persoanlly attest my sons have been brought up on the old school FFs, they can't play enough of them. They don't even know what FMV or CGI is...kinda proud of them actually as they're pretty devoted to not only the early FFs but Dragon Quest as well. God bless 'em, brings a tear to me glass eye. I guess what I'm trying to say is, while SE seems to have given up on the spirit of FF, what really made those games great....there's still reason to believe they could come back at least on a Nintendo platform (hopefully Wiiu), knowing the demographic that was brought up old school will introduce new players to the fold, and they'll no doubt fall in love with the Square of yesterday and pine fpr new entries in similar styles. I know the discussion was Wiiu related, but hey, I think it's been hinted that Wiiu should also dl DS titles and I think itwould be great to see some of that dsrpg back catalogue on tv. If they go that route I trully hope to see some new FF games of the same visual style and story.

High hope I know.

Really?, do you have the link/source please?
Final Fantasy XV
Description of Mark: The mark consists of the words "FINAL FANTASY" followed by the letters "X" and "V" with a vertical bar between them.

My take on it: Square is very serious about relaunching FFXIV 2.0 as a whole new game (they've said as much), and have said that while they are releasing little bits of info now and then, they intend to go big, VERY BIG, in August. They even decided to delay the release of the E3 video of the game that they had completed until then. The new logo in the trademark, and seen in the corners of screenshots of FFXIV 2.0, looks like it could be a transition from XIV to XV.

While I'm talking about it, FFXIV 2.0 is slated to finally release with the console version, and while they've only talked about PS3, the timing would be rather perfect for a Wii-U release...

I agree with you in principle, I just refuse to believe they've completely abandoned what it means to make a truly traditional FF. Take into account the GBA and DS remakes for example.

They know for an absolute fact that those games will sell no matter how many versions they pump out, and let's not forget FF3 which was new to western audiences and one of my personal favorites on the handhelds; FF Four Heroes of Light. And before I forget we've got FFIV the After Years. I know that these games, ports and new ones alike make perfect sense on handheld platforms and as dl options...but there's no reason they can't dedicate a FFVI remake for WiiU e-shop or 3ds,(imagine gorgeous HD sprites) and I think it's reasonable(however improbable) to see a Four Heroes of Light follow up or a game of the same ilk grace Wiiu. I'm not completely looney so I won't even entertain a FFVII remake.
Oh, sure.

But GBA FF's were ports by TOSE. DS remakes were done by Matrix. It's not as close to the chest. They know there's money to be done there and so they allow a fast track (also because they take so long to ship games now, DS/3DS is attractive), but it seems to be as important to their strategy as Bravely Default.

Not saying they can't do a proper job, but it's regarded as very secondary inside the company.
I think when it comes to Nintendo consoles SE isn't afraid to give the old schoolers what they really want. And with good reason, I can persoanlly attest my sons have been brought up on the old school FFs, they can't play enough of them. They don't even know what FMV or CGI is...kinda proud of them actually as they're pretty devoted to not only the early FFs but Dragon Quest as well. God bless 'em, brings a tear to me glass eye. I guess what I'm trying to say is, while SE seems to have given up on the spirit of FF, what really made those games great....there's still reason to believe they could come back at least on a Nintendo platform (hopefully Wiiu), knowing the demographic that was brought up old school will introduce new players to the fold, and they'll no doubt fall in love with the Square of yesterday and pine fpr new entries in similar styles. I know the discussion was Wiiu related, but hey, I think it's been hinted that Wiiu should also dl DS titles and I think itwould be great to see some of that dsrpg back catalogue on tv. If they go that route I trully hope to see some new FF games of the same visual style and story.
They could get back to them, but the way they're run right now they couldn't possibly do it properly with a proper budget.

Nomura and Kitase are not part of the solution, hence they're part of the problem. Same for wada the enabler.

I'd love to see a proper FF6 remake (not HD sprites, I'm thinking 3D and on a powerful platform) but I don't trust them for that.

Stewox

Banned
I was browsing Global Foundries website and I came across something interesting. On the page promoting their 32nm/28nm High-K Metal Gate technology, there is a picture of Wii along with Xbox 360 used to represent games devices in which the tech might be found.

Kind of reminds me of how there was picture of Wii in the brochure for the PPC 476fp CPU.

More support for the theory of a 32nm GPU?

http://www.globalfoundries.com/technology/32-28nm.aspx

I've been reseaching that for a while and yes I saw that.

I was also unsure about 28nm so my bet is either on 40nm or 32nm, but you know nintendo, they do invest into effectiveness so a 32nm is not that surprising, 28nm would be surprising.

This would be a cool box cover...

45836-the-legend-of-zelda-hd-collection.jpg

Uh droll, saving this one.

IdeaMan doesn't appear to be banned. He hasn't been around much, however.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=99012

images

Maybe yes, maybe no.

Also btw, as I'm making the QuakeCon2012 threads i noticed that the good ol' pachter will be at QC2012 on the Bonus Round panel.
http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2682440

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom