• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewox

Banned
So before WiiU changes the HDTV landscape, what TV would you recommend for those planning on buying system with the WiiU?

Hook it into a TV-card PC monitor, even 26 inch is enoguh, better than a cheap 40 inch HDTV, then if you have the 16:10 wide ratio just adjust the PC monitor to display the singal in native 1080p which is 16:9, because otherwise it'll stretch the pixels and it will look crap - black bars are irrelevant.

That's if you have a good wide PC monitor, but any PC monitor with TV-card should work as they have totally different firmware.

For HDTV, that's a major shopping and research effort, for the first HDTVs bought for my parents I had to go through a few months of research and changed the model so many times, i had to learn all ins and out and the biggest thing was the low-end panel loterry that's totally absurd and ridicolous how they sell their producst

Panel lottery is in samsung as well as other HDTV manufacturers, basically panel model is the actual LCD panel put into the frame, it's made by other suppliers, but samsung combines it's own good-quality LCD panels with some bad-quality external supplier panels, the LOW END (the mainstream and low end , from "series 1" to "5") they don't tell you what kind of panel you have in, they don't have it labeld ANYWHERE on the booklet, bill, labels, box ... you can only know your panel model when you open up the HDTV and either open it up and look on the labels inside around the circurity, or a service-approach is a bit of an easier one, the HDTVs have vents for air in the back, it's hard but if you can get a flashlight you can shine through the ribs of the vent and see insie a label on the circurity there's a bunch of codes, the code doesn't mean anything at first, because this is purposelly for you to not understand what panel you got, you need to copy the code, and search on the forums link i pasted below.

All this info is on a great forum called AVFORUMS.COM (there you can find help to find your panel) - all about the HDTVs and secrets, there's also a firmware modding group called SamyGo.com (advanced users only)

It's a big thing with panel lottery, you have no idea what you're buying, your friend down the street can have the same exact model and he may have the proper panel, the difference is huge.

jmizzal

RE 6 won't be there at launch. If there's going to be a Wii U version, it will be something like RE 6 Gold Edition somewhere in 2013.

Why not?

Capcom is to huge to not be able to have a team do it or even outsource it to one of the Chronicle teams.

If UBisoft can have a port of AC3, EA with ports of Madden and Fifa, and most likely COD:BO2 will have all ports at launch why cant Capcom?

Unless Capcom has some other big WiiU games at launch no reason for them to not be able to have RE6 ready.

They knew the WiiU was coming for about 2 years like everybody else, its not like they just found out at E3

So before WiiU changes the HDTV landscape, what TV would you recommend for those planning on buying system with the WiiU?

I bought a 32 inch 3D TV (Vizio) right after E3 of last year it's passive 3D and it's 1080p it replaced the 720p TV I had before it but my first play through will be on a 52 inch Bravia that's a few years old...

japtor

There are ways to try to prevent people from leaving in that situation. Vesting stock options is one of the big ways to do it of course. And often they write into purchase contracts that the leaders MUST keep working there for at least a couple years, and with steady management there's less reason for the employees to leave.
If the only reason they're staying is for monetary gain they'll just leave once they collect the money, and if they don't like the experience they won't come back. Worst case they leave the money and just form another company...again.
Mikami wouldn't come back either. Just like everyone else, which would make sequels to Okami, Viewtiful Joe, etc as useless as Resident Evil 5.
Kamiya said he wanted to make another VJ, maybe Nintendo could pull some wacky copublishing deal and let him do it.

then Capcom would run the property back into the ground again once revived

Hey guys. Been gone about a month, busy with summer stuff, new job and posting in gaming side. Anything significant besides black apparently being confirmed?
Black hasn't been confirmed at all.

If the only reason they're staying is for monetary gain they'll just leave once they collect the money, and if they don't like the experience they won't come back. Worst case they leave the money and just form another company...again
Yes, but then the company will have had 4 or 5 years use out of that person, and the person will be used to their ways.

Black hasnt been confirmed neither has white to be real. As of now I think black and white has the same amount of exposure. The WiiU CCP was first shown in black in the e3 nintendo direct. So yea white or black hasnt been confirmed.

Earendil

For Christ sake, when is someone going to make a video game industry sim. The characters, the drama, the greed, the skulduggery!!! It... seems so obvious. If Farming Sim can get a release I'm sure this could.

Someone should create a game where you place comments about video games on something called a "forum". You can say bad things about companies you have no interest in and games you have never played, while dodging ban attacks from enemies known as "moderators". It will be called Sim Troll.

On second thought, that's a terrible idea. It would probably sell millions.

wsippel

Banned
So I'm drunk, and nobody cares either way, but due to recent circumstances, I looked into engines. I'm also currently playing through Skyrim and New Vegas (Steam Summer Sales and stuff), and for some irrational reason, I watched a couple of old Xenoblade reviews. And you know what honestly angered me? Most statements regarding the tech, and how it would be better on HD systems. Now, that might actually be true for Monolith, and it's true that the (same) game looks better in Dolphin, but I honestly believe that those guys did things, tech wise, that's above and beyond anything Bethesda or Bioware ever managed to do. And on much weaker hardware to boot.

Drawing shit in HD is simple. Adding tons of effects or AA is trivial as well - on powerful hardware. But what Monolith managed to do here, tech wise, is not trivial. Huge world, hundreds of NPCs with individual schedules, day and night cycles, dynamic weather, streaming... all that with a very stable framerate, extremely short load times and damn small savegames. Waiting is instant. Fast travel is instant (or near instant if you jump to a different region). You revisit an area 60 hours later and loot you dropped is still exactly where you dropped it, yet the game saves 15 slots in less space than Bethesda takes for a single save. Saves don't grow. The game doesn't slow down. That's "technology". Not "drawing the same shit in HD".

My conclusion (and no, it isn't new or particulary revolutionary): Give incapable developers more power, and they'll find ways to waste it. Give those guys a marketing budget, and they'll make it sound like they didn't.

japtor

Yes, but then the company will have had 4 or 5 years use out of that person, and the person will be used to their ways.
Doesn't mean they'll like their ways though, being stuck there that long might just reinforce that. They can get a few years out of them with a publishing agreement and avoid the risk of an acquisition.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Xenoblade is an exceptionally impressive game from a technical standpoint. Bethesda's impressive tech work is mostly due to the richer interactivity of their open game world. By keeping environments relatively compartmentalised (they still load in zones) and the level of interactivity pretty simple (turn based combat) Monolith was able to achieve incredible things on the Wii. Skyrim/Fallout 3 demand a greater level of world interactivity, in terms of physics and the way characters/objects are able to interact with the world around them, so that's where they're impressive.

BioWare hasn't done anything technically impressive this generation in terms of level size an scale, if ever, but I don't think anybody has claimed they have.

Someone should create a game where you place comments about video games on something called a "forum". You can say bad things about companies you have no interest in and games you have never played, while dodging ban attacks from enemies known as "moderators". It will be called Sim Troll.

It's browser a based game which comes free with most websites.

So I'm drunk, and nobody cares either way, but due to recent circumstances, I looked into engines. I'm also currently playing through Skyrim and New Vegas (Steam Summer Sales and stuff), and for some irrational reason, I watched a couple of old Xenoblade reviews. And you know what honestly angered me? Most statements regarding the tech, and how it would be better on HD systems. Now, that might actually be true for Monolith, and it's true that the (same) game looks better in Dolphin, but I honestly believe that those guys did things, tech wise, that's above and beyond anything Bethesda or Bioware ever managed to do. And on much weaker hardware to boot.

Drawing shit in HD is simple. Adding tons of effects or AA is trivial as well - on powerful hardware. But what Monolith managed to do here, tech wise, is not trivial. Huge world, hundreds of NPCs with individual schedules, day and night cycles, dynamic weather, streaming... all that with a very stable framerate, extremely short load times and damn small savegames. Waiting is instant. Fast travel is instant (or near instant if you jump to a different region). You revisit an area 60 hours later and loot you dropped is still exactly where you dropped it, yet the game saves 15 slots in less space than Bethesda takes for a single save. Saves don't grow. The game doesn't slow down. That's "technology". Not "drawing the same shit in HD".

My conclusion (and no, it isn't new or particulary revolutionary): Give incapable developers more power, and they'll find ways to waste it. Give those guys a marketing budget, and they'll make it sound like they didn't.

I know what you mean. Those devs were challenged more skilfully with limited resources, where poorer devs that might have better tools can knock out something with less skill and on the surface looks better. There's a female reviewer on IGN called Kaz or something like that, and she made the exact same comments about the games on Wii. When I challenged her about it she basically had no answer and didn't want to back down through fear of looking like a bigger knob.

The same can be applied to a lot of things in life now though where advancement in technology is thrown at something and is instantly revered in salacious fever in favour of a tradesman's toolbox and decades of amassed experience.

wsippel

Banned
Xenoblade is an exceptionally impressive game from a technical standpoint. Bethesda's impressive tech work is mostly due to the richer interactivity of their open game world. By keeping environments relatively compartmentalised (they still load in zones) and the level of interactivity pretty simple (turn based combat) Monolith was able to achieve incredible things on the Wii. Skyrim/Fallout 3 demand a greater level of world interactivity, in terms of physics and the way characters/objects are able to interact with the world around them, so that's where they're impressive.

BioWare hasn't done anything technically impressive this generation in terms of level size an scale, if ever, but I don't think anybody has claimed they have.
I'm a long term Bethesda fan. Really. It's not limited to this gen. But from a tech point of view, Morrowind was ass. Daggerfall was ass. Give them more power, and pretty visuals aside, all they do is waste it.

I agree that Monolith managed to cut shit down to what's absolutely necessary. But that had no negative impact on the experience. At all. Quite the contrary, actually. Because a lot of the computational intensive things Bethesda does adds nothing - in fact, it tends to make things worse.

Sadist

And one can wonder what Monolith could achieve with their Wii U project.

I'm not expecting a Xenoblade type of game though.

Terrell

By the way, in between moaning about PS All Stars yesterday, Hideki Kamiya (Platinum Games) said that he wanted to make more games for Wii U.

https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/232201796548980737

And it begins.

Nah. Work with them, even invest in them, but buying them would result in a talent drain- including Kamiya, I'd guess.

Partnerships are the wave of the future for Nintendo.

Kamiya doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would want them to buyout the whole company. He seems to like freedom and space.

Also, working with companies rather than buying them seems to be Nintendo's new MO anyway.

Nintendo does not like to buy studios because all the talent can simply leave once the studio is theirs.

Platinum Games is almost entirely compromised of talented individuals with penchants for not liking outside influence on their games and corporate structures. Nintendo is explicitly known for doing that.

If they leave, which they would, what benefit would there be to owning them? The name is only worth as much as the people inside it.

I'm glad to see that you can all read the minds of the staff at Platinum. What if the staff decides that such a thing is completely beneficial for them? Is that not a consideration? I mean, the last company that most of them were involved with is Capcom, and the stories you hear about from the inside of management there are unlike ANYTHING Nintendo has made a developer submit to. I think this idea of Draconian Nintendo control of their development teams is hugely over-dramatized.

Retention bonuses are common in acquisitions. However gotta be ready for a massive exodus as soon as that retention period is up. Not to mention potentially bad morale leading up to that.

Can someone point me to this inevitable talent bleed at Monolith? Cuz I ain't seeing it.

How about Nintendo just inks them (Platnium) to a three-game deal for Wii U?

No buyouts, no talent departures, no politics...just Wii U exclusives full of sweet, sweet Platnium bad-ass'ness.

I'm pretty sure a publishing deal is not quite that devoid of politics.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'm not arguing in favour of Bethesda's technology (which is often junk) nor dismissing Monolith's efforts. I'm saying they're different games that aim to provide different experiences through their technology. You could not strip down Skyrim to something like Xenoblade in terms of world interactivity and the way the player experiences the game, not unless you wanted to create a fundamentally different experience.

EA on Fifa 13 Wii U (specific examples regarding graphical improvements, lacking features, Online)

Speaking about graphics...

"...they are on par (with 360/PS3) and there are a couple of features that we have been able to graphically enhance. It's not going to be miles ahead, but two things we have improved just in terms of the fidelity and quality are the pitch. If you have a look at the pitch texture there's a lot more detail in it and we're working on that as we speak to hopefully improve it even further.

One of the common complaints is the crowd, and if you look at the crowd on the Wii U it's double the resolution. We had limited resources in which to improve, so we wanted to make sure we got the biggest bang for the buck, if you will. Obviously the pitch is something you're staring at like 90 percent of the time when you're playing, so crowd and pitch were two areas we focused on.

With new hardware, one of the challenges is—unlike PS3 and 360, where you've got a game, it's finished, it's done, and you build on top of it next year—we don't have a game. So we have to build that foundation, and just like building anything, you need a solid foundation that's stable on which to build."

On why some features in the 360/PS3 version are not coming to Wii U...

"We have to take a point in time when [the game's] stable and then bring it over and then all the work we're building on top of it, so in terms of where this is at, it's not [FIFA] 12, 'cause there's a lot of enhancements from 12, it's not 13—it's kind of somewhere in between at a core level. ...obviously, on top of that we've got all the new Wii U functionality, so there's a lot in our game that's not in 360 and PS3.

We wanted to make sure we got the most popular feature in [versions for] 360 and PS3. Either online or offline, the most popular feature in it is an online mode called Online Seasons, so that's in the Wii U [version]. Some of the more advanced [modes] that took many years to kind of come onto 360 and PS3, things like Ultimate Team, they aren't on it at launch, but the biggest one in terms of popularity is."

On online play and a friend list...

"A friends tab that's always there in the front end on the [Wii U GamePad] so you can tap it, you've got a list of friends, (which pulls from) the friends list from the Wii U console. You can tap an invite to them, or you can tap a message to them. Obviously, touch screen messaging is much better than the 360 Live virtual keyboard where you're moving it up and down. ...we really want to connect friends and allow people to game with friends as easily as possible."

Synopsis comes from that site you GO to but the original interview comes from here:
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31258

wsippel

Banned
I'm not arguing in favour of Bethesda's technology (which is often junk) nor dismissing Monolith's efforts. I'm saying they're different games that aim to provide different experiences through their technology. You could not strip down Skyrim to something like Xenoblade in terms of world interactivity and the way the player experiences the game, not unless you wanted to create a fundamentally different experience.
And I believe you could. ;)

Well, not tot the same level, but I guess you know what I mean....

But that doesn't even matter. What pisses me off is the "looks good for Wii", "would be better on HD systems"-shit. Even though those guys already did incredible things on the platform that blows most HD out of the water. Including those they're compared to. And that makes me angry. Just take that stuff as it is: A technical marvel.

Meelow

Banned
EA on Fifa 13 Wii U (specific examples regarding graphical improvements, lacking features, Online)

"...they are on par (with 360/PS3) and there are a couple of features that we have been able to graphically enhance. It's not going to be miles ahead, but two things we have improved just in terms of the fidelity and quality are the pitch. If you have a look at the pitch texture there's a lot more detail in it and we're working on that as we speak to hopefully improve it even further.

One of the common complaints is the crowd, and if you look at the crowd on the Wii U it's double the resolution. We had limited resources in which to improve, so we wanted to make sure we got the biggest bang for the buck, if you will. Obviously the pitch is something you're staring at like 90 percent of the time when you're playing, so crowd and pitch were two areas we focused on.

With new hardware, one of the challenges is—unlike PS3 and 360, where you've got a game, it's finished, it's done, and you build on top of it next year—we don't have a game. So we have to build that foundation, and just like building anything, you need a solid foundation that's stable on which to build."

Before people freak out he's talking about the game not the console.

Penguin

"A friends tab that's always there in the front end on the [Wii U GamePad] so you can tap it, you've got a list of friends, (which pulls from) the friends list from the Wii U console. You can tap an invite to them, or you can tap a message to them. Obviously, touch screen messaging is much better than the 360 Live virtual keyboard where you're moving it up and down. ...we really want to connect friends and allow people to game with friends as easily as possible."

Synopsis comes from that site you GO to but the original interview comes from here:

I know this was kind of confirmed at e3, but still think it's cool.

A way to kind of engage with your friend's list without pausing the game... though I guess you would still want to.

Wonder if they will have some type of speech to text function or ability to record voice mails for quicker returns.

AzaK

Hey nice to see you again. I think I'm going to pick up Xenoblade. I've heard nothing but praise for it and it's at a bit of a discount now too.

"We have to take a point in time when [the game's] stable and then bring it over and then all the work we're building on top of it, so in terms of where this is at, it's not [FIFA] 12, 'cause there's a lot of enhancements from 12, it's not 13—it's kind of somewhere in between at a core level. ...obviously, on top of that we've got all the new Wii U functionality, so there's a lot in our game that's not in 360 and PS3.

We wanted to make sure we got the most popular feature in [versions for] 360 and PS3. Either online or offline, the most popular feature in it is an online mode called Online Seasons, so that's in the Wii U [version]. Some of the more advanced [modes] that took many years to kind of come onto 360 and PS3, things like Ultimate Team, they aren't on it at launch, but the biggest one in terms of popularity is."

Awesome thanks. So in Summary - don't worry, just enjoy the game there's lots of cool shit in there.

I know this was kind of confirmed at e3, but still think it's cool.

A way to kind of engage with your friend's list without pausing the game... though I guess you would still want to.

Wonder if they will have some type of speech to text function or ability to record voice mails for quicker returns.

This actually has me more concerned than happy use because it seemed to suggest that Nintendo does note have these systems already available at the OS level. Doesn't really make add up if this is the case from what we've heard about the OS RAM partition.

From Capcom.. hmm enhance version of Revelations?

What do I have to do to make this a reality?

Capcom Resident Evil Apology Pack with Resi 5 Super Ultimate edition and Resident Evil: Revelations in 1080p with higher resolution textures substituted.

wsippel

Banned
Hey nice to see you again. I think I'm going to pick up Xenoblade. I've heard nothing but praise for it and it's at a bit of a discount now too.
There simply isn't much to talk about, and I'm pretty busy, but anyway: You really should pick it up. Because it's an incredible game. And one that really defies the technical limitations of the platform it's on.

This actually has me more concerned than happy use because it seemed to suggest that Nintendo does note have these systems already available at the OS level. Doesn't really make add up if this is the case from what we've heard about the OS RAM partition.
How does it mean that? They have a friends button/selection on all xbox360 ps3 games that opens up the OS friends list. Well thats what I was thinking.

Black hasn't been confirmed at all..

My bad, so this pic is bogus then? It was posted in the "Has Wii U been secretly delayed?" thread and Mihael said it was from here in Wii U community:

img20120805143945.jpg

ADANIEL1960

Neo Member
To me, Capcom has been the most disappointing developer of this gen. Looks like that won't change for next gen.

That may be true for their support in relation to all things RE, but man,....I lost 2 months of my life to Monster Hunter Tri this generation. Never been so hooked on a game before.
All they would have to do is put Monster Hunter 4 in HD on the Wii U and they would have my money.

Awesome thanks. So in Summary - don't worry, just enjoy the game there's lots of cool shit in there.

Agree with the others who urge you to play it. One of my top games this gen. It's definitely an incredible game and one I'd recommend first.

My bad, so this pic is bogus then? It was posted in the "Has Wii U been secretly delayed?" thread and Mihael said it was from here in Wii U community:

img20120805143945.jpg
the original post by axis..

Another tidbit from that site you GO to...

It seems that you can now pre-order the White or Black version of the Wii U at HMV stores here in the UK for just £10.

img20120805143945.jpg

and plus many people have been offered the oppurtunity to preorder a black WiiU.

Nothing is really confirmed but if people want to say the white one is and the black isnt thats really messed up because white isnt actually "confirmed" either.

Dragon Age 2 was a huuuuuge pile of shit!

ohlawd

That may be true for their support in relation to all things RE, but man,....I lost 2 months of my life to Monster Hunter Tri this generation. Never been so hooked on a game before.
All they would have to do is put Monster Hunter 4 in HD on the Wii U and they would have my money.

I can't deny that. I put in around 500 hours of Monster Hunter Tri myself. Eagerly awaiting MH4 for the 3DS... and it better come here.
3G would have been nice too...

I also loved RE:Revelaitons. Just a huge shame RE5 sucked hardcore compared to RE4. And by the looks of things, RE6 will follow the path of RE5. DMC4 was a disappointment too compared to DMC3.

Reading through Iwatas investor Q&A again in some other thread, it actually sounds like that they don't plan to reveal anything new 1st party wise until the WiiU is already released for quite some time. I can't really find the quote about 2013 titles in september, but launch window will be stretched until march at minimum, so...
I'm not sure if a couple of Capcpom games or any Japanese support would make anything better at this point, especially if they are on par with Western 3rd parties.

ADANIEL1960

Neo Member
I can't deny that. I put in around 500 hours of Monster Hunter Tri myself. Eagerly awaiting MH4 for the 3DS... and it better come here.
3G would have been nice too...

I also loved RE:Revelaitons. Just a huge shame RE5 sucked hardcore compared to RE4. And by the looks of things, RE6 will follow the path of RE5. DMC4 was a disappointment too compared to DMC3.

Do you think it possible they would bring the new DMC to WiiU? Its supposedly due in the early new year

C...C...C...C...C...C...C...C...C...COMBO BREAKER!!!

fixed

Man, the sauce has you talking. This is one of the longest posts I've seen from you. :p

Nice.

deviljho

Nintendo needs to make a good and solid partnership to a studio and make a good success to the game they're going to make. If you go on the history of Platinum games, P-100 is the first game they made on a Nintendo platform. I think you need many successful games before making an offer to buy them.

Uhm, they made MadWorld for the Wii. It looked good and was fun, but was way to short. They also borrowed some controls from No More Heroes. Either way, Nintendo shouldn't buy Platinum - just work with them.

Reading through Iwatas investor Q&A again in some other thread, it actually sounds like that they don't plan to reveal anything new 1st party wise until the WiiU is already released for quite some time. I can't really find the quote about 2013 titles in september, but launch window will be stretched until march at minimum, so...
I'm not sure if a couple of Capcom games or any Japanese support would make anything better at this point, especially if they are on par with Western 3rd parties.
True but he also said he they are gonna show off stuff so that "whoever buys wii u at launch will be satisfied from their purchase of what to expect" or something like it lol

Meelow

Banned
I know some of you hate Wii U Daily website but apparently a source from EA is saying that Battlefield 3 was in development for Wii U but got cancelled and now Battlefield 4 is coming to Wii U.

http://wiiudaily.com/2012/08/battlefield-3-on-wii-u/

Back at E3 2011, one of the game showcased during a Wii U trailer by Nintendo was Battlefield 3. Which of course more or less confirmed a Battlefield 3 game in development for the Wii U. That was back then. We haven’t heard anything concrete for more than a year, other than developer DICE saying they “see potential” in the Wii U.

Battlefield 4 Wii UNow our source from EA tells us that EA and DICE did in fact start working on a Battlefield 3 Wii U version with help from EA Canada, testing out the possibilities with the GamePad controller. However, that project was shelved when EA and Nintendo had a feud regarding Origin’s integration on the Wii U. This supposedly happened in late 2011, and the team that worked on the Wii U version of BF3 was merged into the team that is currently working on Battlefield 4. Battlefield 4 was confirmed a few weeks ago and will be coming in 2013.

According to our sources, the Battlefield 4 team is now working on the Battlefield 4 Wii U version concurrently with other editions and will be a “straight port” with touchscreen controls. Most of these touchscreen controls and features are said to be available on other platforms as well (Xbox 360 SmartGlass etc.). It’s unknown whether the team is also working on next gen systems. Our source also told us that the Battlefield 4 name is not final and might change in the future.

deviljho

I know some of you hate Wii U Daily website but apparently a source from EA is saying that Battlefield 3 was in development for Wii U but got cancelled and now Battlefield 4 is coming to Wii U.

It had better. More like EA saying, "Well, it's not Battlefield 3, but not quite Battlefield 4. Somewhere in the middle, you know... like we did you with FIFA"

EatChildren

Firstly, the E3 2011 demo reel showing BF3 did not confirm BF3 for the Wii U. I'm fairly sure DICE went on record shortly after specifically stating that no Wii U build was currently in the works, as they were busy with other stuff.

Secondly, and most importantly, Wii U daily does not have sources. They're full of shit. Any 'truth' behind anything they claim is coincidence.

bryanee

I dont remember BF3 being shown in any WiiU reel. I remember an image with many other EA games on screen when the EA John whatever his name is came on stage.

Meelow

Banned
Firstly, the E3 2011 demo reel showing BF3 did not confirm BF3 for the Wii U. I'm fairly sure DICE went on record shortly after specifically stating that no Wii U build was currently in the works, as they were busy with other stuff.

Secondly, and most importantly, Wii U daily does not have sources. They're full of shit. Any 'truth' behind anything they claim is coincidence.

Well as far as I know they where the first to report this.

http://wiiudaily.com/2012/06/wii-u-getting-achievements-cloud-storage-social-networking/

And most stuff was correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom