• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Apocalypse Redux

ethelred said:
No need, I'm more than happy to handle this one. Ahem:

MATSUNO? MATSUNO? HAS GOD COME DOWN FROM HIS HEAVENS TO SIDE WITH NINTENDO? IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? TELL US WHY GOD IS IN A PICTURE HERE NOW

HE'S MAKING A WII FF TACTICS GAME. PLEASE PLEASEEEEE

GG-Duo

The paint program demo is pretty cool in showing how the Wiimote can be more intuitive than a mouse in some areas.

For example, you can just twist the wiimote to turn the current stamp orientation (for example, the heart shape).

The interface is awesome. They actually made finding out the weather look cool :lol And those photo collection videos.... holy crap! Love that you can edit them. Wonder if you can share/email?

Captain N

Greenpanda said:
and Super Paper Mario is nowhere to be seen :/

but, hey, between Metroid and Zelda, Nintendo has a mighty roster of ... 2 titles that aren't infantile life simulations for japanese preschoolers

edit: and Fire Emblem, whenever that gets released

on Nintendos page..it says Super Paper Mario - 2007

ant1532

Banned
spengo said:
E3 old.
neo2046 said:
Matsuno !!!?

heco7.jpg
wtf?

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Well all credit to Nintendo for being this ambitious.

The level of functionality built into that little box is quite something.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Ignore my last comment

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/topics/wii_preview/presentation/07.html

Watch those videos. I swear I'm almost orgasming. Never have I seen something so visually dynamic and appealing, from any system that smokes wii technically. Watch that photo tornado thing. Its ****ing magical. The whole interface is slick as hell. I'm a sucker for this shit. Damn them for the $250- but this is mine. I've been broken.

I could never think of this kind of shit. You have to commend them for this ridiculous power of imagination, and just how much you can actually do and implement with this technology. That photoshop thing also looks kickass.

Matt

Jesus Christ, it all sounded stupid before, but now I can really see myself doing a lot of f’in cool stuff with the Wii (including using it every morning to check my mail and the weather.)

Dracos

OK the Wii interface is brilliant. The graphics may not be next-gen, but this is what I'd call a next-gen console interface.

sprocket

Banned
anyone see that .. You make yourself a 3d avatar .. which is apparently used in things like friendlists ..and also games like Wii sports .. Boxing looks kick ass.. Zelda looks kickass ..
Wii connect looks to kick ass..

I retract my intial statement the Wii is going otkick all kinds of ass .. even at $250 .

Slurpy said:
Ignore my last comment

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/topics/wii_preview/presentation/07.html

Watch those videos. I swear I'm almost orgasming. Never have I seen something so visually dynamic and appealing, from any system that smokes wii technically. Watch that photo tornado thing. Its ****ing magical. The whole interface is slick as hell. I'm a sucker for this shit. Damn them for the $250- but this is mine. I've been broken.

It looks so good. And if it's as easy to edit photos as it was when they put the flower on that girls head, then I don't know what to say. I'm stunned.

Top Bottom