• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Apocalypse Redux

.dmc

Banned
They wouldn't announce anything about Australia at the European event, but at least it would give us a time frame (ie, if the Euro date is still in 2006 then our date will probably be in '06).

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
omg rite said:
230044b.jpg
Is this the official cover? AWESOME.

EXCITING BANANAS <- best launch combo.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Any high resolution Wii boxarts none of this Thumbnail off the Screen crap :D

AniHawk said:
Nintendo needs to release Zelda preorder details real soonlike. We're only two months away now.

USA can't preorder yet? Dam..Australia hasn't even got news and we can go preorder the whole launch if we want.

AniHawk

HisBrother said:
USA can't preorder yet? Dam..Australia hasn't even got news and we can go preorder the whole launch if we want.

You'll be able to reserve TP for Wii starting tomorrow (Friday) in the US. But I'm talking about the CE stuff Nintendo always does with Zelda. And this is going to be a HUGE Zelda.

AniHawk said:
You'll be able to reserve TP for Wii starting tomorrow (Friday) in the US. But I'm talking about the CE stuff Nintendo always does with Zelda. And this is going to be a HUGE Zelda.

An hour long video of the history of Zelda would be nice. A video of the developing of TP would be nice too but whats the chance of that happening? 1/10?

AniHawk

HisBrother said:
An hour long video of the history of Zelda would be nice. A video of the developing of TP would be nice too but whats the chance of that happening? 1/10?

I'd rather get an artbook and/or OST. I already know about the history of Zelda, but that would also be really nice.

Mojojo

Is it confirmed that Iwata will come to the Euro wii showing?...Wouldn't be out of character for him to come himself to apologize for a delay :(((... I'd be pissed if that was the case, only way to redeem a little would be for him to showcase something Nintendo kept under wraps to "apologize" (Aerobics Wii exclusive for Euro launch, Yay! \O/)...

SumGamer

Tisan said:
We have a distributor - Softprint (Activision) picked up the licence.
Who is Softprint? I never heard of this guys before :/
There might be a chance they mention about Australia and NZ in Europe conference since we are part of the UK.

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
I hope it launches early December but I'll buy a PS2 today if it gets released after December 5th so it's all good. My guess is that it'll cost 249€ but I have some hope left for 199€. And I'm really excited for whatever Iwata has to say.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Can anyone plz give me a summary for the last 20 Pages or so?

I'm not getting the complaints about the launch lineup. Determining which console has the best launch is really going to come down to personal taste, but I can't see CoD2/PGR3/RR7 or Resistance, maybe Motorstorm and a bunch of ports being clearly superior to what Wii will have.

Actually, I'd say PSP had a better launch lineup than any of the next-gen consoles.

E-phonk

Banned
A major Belgian newspaper (de standaard) wrote today that it would cost 199, but I think they just assumed from looking at the exchange rate of the dollar, without knowing that game companies usually screw us over.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
E-phonk said:
A major Belgian newspaper (de standaard) wrote today that it would cost 199, but I think they just assumed from looking at the exchange rate of the dollar, without knowing that game companies usually screw us over.

Yeah... Thats how it should be. Its kinda sad that we already get used to it.
Did they maybe already blow out the release dates? :lol

I wonder if we get Wii Sports or will be more in line with Japan at 199euro. Either way is fine, as long as I get Zelda this year I'll be happy. :)

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Zelda looks like the most epic game ever created.

Wii sports used to be a nice demo with Golf, Tennis and Baseball. But with boxing and especially Bowling it is now a must have game. The bowling video is incredible, best rendition of the "sport" ever.

The console's interface, 24Connect and its non games applications, along with the wiimote, make the wii the most innovative product released this year. It's hard to predict how much successfull it will be, but this thing could be a monster, and deservely so.

Now bring on the European release date Nintendo.

sangreal

marc^o^ said:
Zelda looks like the most epic game ever created.

Wii sports used to be a nice demo with Golf, Tennis and Baseball. But with boxing and especially Bowling it is now a must have game. The bowling video is incredible, best rendition of the "sport" ever.

The console's interface, 24Connect and its non games applications, along with the wiimote, make the wii the most innovative product released this year. It's hard to predict how much successfull it will be, but this thing could be a monster, and deservely so.

Now bring on the European release date Nintendo.

This is the most hyperbolic post I have ever seen

Amir0x

Banned
sangreal said:
This is the most hyperbolic post I have ever seen

one, no it's not... i'm way more hyperbolic than marc^o^ give me some credit

and two... it's marc^o^. He IS on Nintendo's payroll.

sangreal

Amir0x said:
one, no it's not... i'm way more hyperbolic than marc^o^ give me some credit

and two... it's marc^o^. He IS on Nintendo's payroll.

:lol

You're right, I was actually just trying to be clever by using hyperbole myself but I couldn't come up with anything extreme

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
tweek.jpg

ARGH RUMORS. Hold you breath, we'll know for sure in 1 hour or so. No need for all these crazy babbelfished newspaper-site b/s

sangreal

Nino said:
tweek.jpg

ARGH RUMORS. Hold you breath, we'll know for sure in 1 hour or so. No need for all these crazy babbelfished newspaper-site b/s

Some of us enjoy rumors, noone is forcing you to believe them

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
sangreal said:
Some of us enjoy rumors, noone is forcing you to believe them
I enjoy rumors a lot but there's no need for rumors if the official info is only an hour away is there?

Top Bottom