• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Apocalypse Redux

MMaRsu

The waiting game starts. Hello to everybody, make yourselves comfortable. Remember that this page updates automatically, so there's no need to refresh. Enjoy the show - updates will start shortly.

bud

where does it say that all it says for me is:

his article is coming to you LIVE!

This means this article will automatically update as it's written, without you having to refresh the page OR ANYTHING. Seriously, don't press the 'refresh button'!

Please note: the text is presented with the latest content at the TOP

Yesterday, Nintendo announced US and Japanese launch details. Today, it's our turn, with a European press conference taking place in London - and you can read all about it as it happens on this very page from 12PM BST. Nintendo has already said we'll find out launch date, pricing and software information about our version of its famed next-generation console but there remain a number of unanswered questions. At the conclusion of the conference, which is expected to last an hour, there will be a photo-call followed by an afternoon of gameplay sessions and interview opps. Stay tuned..

bud

n-off said:
hit refresh! ;-)

yeah i see it now but what about:
this article is coming to you LIVE!

This means this article will automatically update as it's written, without you having to refresh the page OR ANYTHING. Seriously, don't press the 'refresh button'!

automatic ftl

12:00.56 -
We're in, but things aren't looking too sunny. Security are clamping down on reporting devices of all kind, so we may be shut down. Fingers crossed.

LAME!

oh shit!

12:00.56 -

We're in, but things aren't looking too sunny. Security are clamping down on reporting devices of all kind, so we may be shut down. Fingers crossed.

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore

WTF!

Hooker

SlayrUK said:
I predict £169.99 and December 15th Launch day for UK..

..i think a price above that would be a bit of a shame, considering £170 =/= $300
I say pre-December 5th.

That's a bigger holiday than Christmas here in Holland (possibly Belgium as well)

You don't want to miss that

Rocked

This is really worrying. Why would they do this? Why invite Iwata and everything, then not let people report it live? They'll only do so after.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
I'll carry on, I'm porbably in the event

Iwata's plane crashes through the wall, he somasaults out and says "MARCH 2007 BITCHES"

Tadaima

I say £169 w/Wii Sports, although I hope £149.

I'm going to play it safe with 1st December, although I have a hunch it might be a little later.

E-phonk

Banned
Hooker said:
I say pre-December 5th.

That's a bigger holiday than Christmas here in Holland (possibly Belgium as well)

Yeah, if they have any idea about Belgium / The Netherlands (and they care about sales here) they will release before the 5th.

It's our local equivalent for thanksgiving - with children getting their most expensive toys of the year..

bud

i refreshed but it still says this for me :lol

10:55:56 -

The waiting game starts. Hello to everybody, make yourselves comfortable. Remember that this page updates automatically, so there's no need to refresh. Enjoy the show - updates will start shortly.

Rocked

slaughterking said:
But Iwata wouldn't come to this conference just saying Wii Launch in 2007 and getting raped for it. :/

Maybe he wanted to personally apoligise as he promised it a couple of days ago? :-o

*must stop thinking negative*

Top Bottom