• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Apocalypse Redux

Model 500

I'm really looking forwards to this one, Sensei Iwata is there and they will finally reveal the Wiirtual helmet, maybe they want people to turn off laptops because of this, or maybe it's Kid Icarus? There's always a small chance they wait until after TGS though. 250€ is too much, Nintendo you assholes, I mean there's not even a DVD player, I'm seriously thinking of cancelling my pre-order!

CaVaYeRo

12:44 - By the way, if you like house music, you'd love it here. Apparently the DJ only has one CD though. We don't like house music :(

xDDD

Leonsito said:
wii_sm.gif

Back to Winter 2006

yay argos ****ed up

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Model 500 said:
I'm really looking forwards to this one, Sensei Iwata is there and they will finally reveal the Wiirtual helmet, maybe they want people to turn off laptops because of this, or maybe it's Kid Icarus? There's always a small chance they wait until after TGS though. 250€ is too much, Nintendo you assholes, I mean there's not even a DVD player, I'm seriously thinking of cancelling my pre-order!

:lol

Model 500 said:

Don't expect too much or you will be disappointed, like a ton of people at the USA's conference.

Wollan

Maybe they actually had to turn of the equipment on the 12:05 mark and are just posting bs until the guy gets out again. :p

edit: it started

12:53 - It's started! WE're kicking off with that Wii trailer featuring those exuberant ii's. Okay, so we've got a fact video thing going on now with some peeps prancing with the remote and some lovely quotes about the Wii. Also the Scissor Sisters are on the soundtrack. We HEART the Scissor Sisters.

Leonsito said:
wii_sm.gif

Back to Winter 2006

some moron in Sales probably said "Sony r say their Wii am delay till 2007!" and so they changed it and then this mornin one of the smarter employees said "duh! Wii am SEGA! they no delay!" so they changed it back, then a 3rd on said "ME GRIMLOCK! ME KING!" cos clearly thats how they all talk

13:55.56 -

I Don't Feel Like Dancing is playing. Gerhard Florin from EA has a quote up: apparently Wii is ace!

13:55.22 -

"Introducing Wii". Quotes flying up from various sources. Magazines, CEOs, old women. Video of people playing with it.

8bit

Knows the Score
I Don't Feel Like Dancing is playing. Gerhard Florin from EA has a quote up: apparently Wii is ace!

Uh-oh, it's ace time.

SumGamer

Screenboy said:
"I Don't Feel Like Dancing is playing."

like i aint had enough of the scissor sisters!! Theyve bin on the radio all bastard day!!

Damn you!! You made me think of the guy again. Arrgggg!!

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
12:53 - It's started! WE're kicking off with that Wii trailer featuring those exuberant ii's. Okay, so we've got a fact video thing going on now with some peeps prancing with the remote and some lovely quotes about the Wii. Also the Scissor Sisters are on the soundtrack. We HEART the Scissor Sisters.

WTF are you reading and what are we reading? I want in on what you're reading.

12:56 - Bloody hell. This video's going on a bit. Oh... it's done! Gabby Logan has just appeared on the stage. "Many of you here are BIG gaming fans!" - but she's not apparently. Anyway, "She's not alone" and apparently loads of non-gamers are here. Who'dathought?

12:57 - Laurent Fischer, European marketing director is talking about how much of a challenge it is to reach out to non-gamers. Logan is badgering him quite aggressively about why she should care about the Wii. And they're talking about sports - are we about to see Wii Tennis?

SlayrUK

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
12:56 - Bloody hell. This video's going on a bit. Oh... it's done! Gabby Logan has just appeared on the stage. "Many of you here are BIG gaming fans!" - but she's not apparently. Anyway, "She's not alone" and apparently loads of non-gamers are here. Who'dathought?

12:57 - Laurent Fischer, European marketing director is talking about how much of a challenge it is to reach out to non-gamers. Logan is badgering him quite aggressively about why she should care about the Wii. And they're talking about sports - are we about to see Wii Tennis?

What site are you reading?! I want in..

12:58 - Logan has gone and Fischer is talking about traditional audiences. Apparently Nintendo is steadily drawing closer to a 50/50 gender split in Europe - redefining gaming audiences, you see?

12:59 - The catalyst for this change is the Nintendo DS, he says. It's a massive leap in gaming because - it's easy to use, 'cos it doesn't have too many buttons, yeah? This is all very fascinating but where's the Wii price and release date?!!!

8bit

Knows the Score
13:01 - Aha! Satoru Shibata, president of Nintendo Europe has just jumped on stage. Not literally. He's talking about the DS and expansion still. Just in case we hadn't already got the message. WII WII WII WII. Please.

Top Bottom