• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

You must be American.

I honestly dont know... I thought he was british considering the amount of fans he has in England, but people are saying he is scottish (and from what I know Scotland is not the same as England). I dont know Europe's history or whatever. Not well enough to know this at least. And I am not american.

szaromir

Banned
if it had been federer murray's tears would be flowing right about now.
If it had been Roger, Roger's tears would be flowing in bucketloads right now.
Roger+Federer+Crying+pic_4_.jpg

I love both Andy and Roger.

Acorn

I honestly dont know... I thought he was british considering the amount of fans he has in England, but people are saying he is scottish. I dont know Europe's history or whatever. Not well enough to know this at least. And I am not american.
He is born in Scotland. He identifies as Scottish (and british).

There is a running joke whenever someone scottish wins he becomes british and when he loses becomes Scottish. Which has some truth in it.

Myshoe

Banned
I honestly dont know... I thought he was british considering the amount of fans he has in England, but people are saying he is scottish. I dont know Europe's history or whatever. Not well enough to know this at least. And I am not american.

It's just a bit of banter between English/Scots.

GHG

Gold Member
Why on earth is it still called "Henman Hill". Henman was never relevant. Lets rename it ASAP please.

RedShift

Can we not do the whole Scottish British thing now.

He's Scottish. And he lives in England and is a quarter English or something and has an English GF. I doubt he cares if people call him British or Scottish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom