• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if Murray is being so passive this match is because he's scared of slipping or if he's just saving energy for later in the tournament. Lu's serve is so dodgy he can probably rely on only that to win the match.

What the fuck have the done to the grass here? Everyone is fucking hurt.

Gulbis must've slipped at least once every service game. WTF.

Jay Sosa

Fuck sake. This is gonna be Ratface Murray's year, ain't it. This will seriously ruin my sportsyear.

seriously? you hate some random ass tennis player so much that it will ruin the entire year?

it's a conspiracy

Actually, the sad thing about all these withdrawals (aside from a load of players gaining injuries of course) is that if Murray wins then some people will lament the 'easy' draw that he might gain.

Still, some fantastic players still right in there - just makes the field more open which is great.

MiKeD

Banned
seriously? you hate some random ass tennis player so much that it will ruin the entire year?

SPORTSyear. I'm a Cleveland sports fan, read up on it. Every sportsyear is shit.
Hate Murray with a passion because of his antics on the court in the past with all the shouting at his box.

caesar

Banned
Fuck sake. This is gonna be Ratface Murray's year, ain't it. This will seriously ruin my sportsyear.

I'll be fairly shocked if Djoko doesn't win.

If Nadal got to the 2nd week I would've picked him to win as he becomes insanely hard to beat on 2nd week grass courts when the bounce gets higher.

szaromir

Banned
After Ferrer, he is the most boring player to watch.
I love Murray (though I'm not watching his match today). His speed around the court is insane and he often goes for some unexpected shots (even if he loses most of points after playing them :p).

That said, I'm getting a feeling it's going to be #18 for Roger.

DeBrito a game away from eliminating sugarpova. Sucks how everyone is getting injured on the grass this year. I doubt Murray gets injured, the grounds crew gave him insight on what shoes will resist slip on this variety of grass.

Simplet

There is already noone in his quarter that should really take a set off Murray (maybe Gulbis, who won't need to get injured to not make it to the QF). Federer is old, they just need to switch his mattress when he's not looking and his back will do the rest.

Only problem is to get to Djokovic now, but the british ninjas still have untill the final to figure that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom