• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I can't watch. This is very rapidly becoming cruel.

caesar

Banned
I appreciate Serena and think she is a legend and deserving of every title she won and will win, but I cant say I like to watch her play. Her serve wins her almost every game. There is not much any opponent can do to back that up. I mean, she is not breaking any rules, just playing her game, but still...

I miss Henin.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Ferrer's movement is terrible. I have the feeling we're going to see either a retirement or a W/O, it looks like his ankle is giving. Hope he can stay with it.

MiKeD

Banned
It's like Hewitt all over again.

Yup, indeed. But at least his native language is English. I hate it when foreign players go overboard with an English statement and it adds to the annoyance (at least when they talk English there is too much of an accent).

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Yup, indeed. But at least his native language is English. I hate it when foreign players go overboard with an English statement and it adds to the annoyance (at least when they talk English there is too much of an accent).

Well, Hewitt the first tennis player I really started following, so for me it's a bit more endearing. I quite like Janowicz, him, Kei and Tomic are my favourite of the youngsters (if Kei still qualifies as a youngster).

MiKeD

Banned
Well, Hewitt the first tennis player I really started following, so for me it's a bit more endearing. I quite like Janowicz, him, Kei and Tomic are my favourite of the youngsters (if Kei still qualifies as a youngster).

Yea, I'd say this is his last year of being one.

Mastadon

Banned
That was shit.

FoismRH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom