• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

Yay Sabine, I was expecting the worst after the first set. Hopefully she can take a set off Serena or something
:lol

Wilbur

Banned
Lopez and Haas another really good match today after Tomic/Gasquet. Hopefully the Djokovic match is entertaining and not just a beating

Ferrer match is good too

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Too many Ferrer haters in here. u jelly of the world no.3?

MiKeD

Banned
I like Ferrer. Would love to see him win a slam aswell some day.

Just hope he never gets mentioned in any PED cases.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Dolgopolov: GOAT challenger.

EDIT: Now we just need an early Serena exit.

LuuKyK

I wont saying anything about Kimiko because I dont want to jinx any little chance she has. I will just say that its awesome to say her play at this age.

modulaire

I wont saying anything about Kimiko because I dont want to jinx any little chance she has. I will just say that its awesome to say her play at this age.

You can't jinx her. She has zero chance to win the match.

I hope she wins 4+ games though. It's so cool to see her in Wimbledon this year.

LuuKyK

I appreciate Serena and think she is a legend and deserving of every title she won and will win, but I cant say I like to watch her play. Her serve wins her almost every game. There is not much any opponent can do to back that up. I mean, she is not breaking any rules, just playing her game, but still...

You can't jinx her. She has zero chance to win the match.

I hope she wins 4+ games though. It's so cool to see her in Wimbledon this year.

Cold and harsh truth. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom