• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owwari

Banned
fb0.jpg

I'll make an oath this New Year to be prepared and sane enough to liveblog SAO 2 when it comes out, aww yis!

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Ok reading through more summaries of the next arc for SAO and it just sounds awful. Like so bad I can't believe people would read it and be impressed by it.

Link to a summary I suggest Firehawk stay out for his sanity.

Here are some choice excerpts

YQ0Oaal.gif
That summary is incredible, Kirito asserting his godlike skills again, he's grown so much from the lonely beater he used to be :')

Sword art online Extra
The recap was mostly innofensive but it somewhat worked
The new stuff was alright . i guess they will be using this to work on the extra stuff they missed..

I liked it .

Full impressions later

Quasar

Sword art online Extra
The recap was mostly innofensive but it somewhat worked
The new stuff was alright . i guess they will be using this to work on the extra stuff they missed..

I liked it .

Full impressions later

The thing I wonder about is the reason for doing such a giant recap show when S2 is pretty far away I imagine (spring?). This kind of thing is something to be shown a couple of weeks before S2 starts to remind everyone (and catchup newbies) of what previously happened.

Quasar

see, this is why the anime thread will die. rip

Though I get joy out of it, I do kind of wish that people who disliked S1 would just not watch and rage about S2. Maybe if they didn't talk about it less people would check it out and you guys would win.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Once upon a time people of this world believed in a dream. Despite our different perspectives, preferences, and style we envisioned a world where we can reach OT4. I went out and trained for the day where we can finally see this dream come true. When did we lose sight ourselves.

In seriousness though, I was sort of bored and felt like liveblogging. I'll stop. Sorry guys.

kayos90

When SAO discussion is outlawed only outlaws will be able to discuss SAO.

Well... when the original show was airing we decided to make a SAO OT because much of the conversations pervaded throughout this OT was basically... SAO. I would say it's fine if we did the same thing again.

:kayos

it's just a joke based on the acronyms

Oh. LOL. I thought it was a real thing.

Tenumi

Banned
Think I finally figured out my Winter watching schedule....

Watching Fully:

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren
Happiness Charge Precure!
Sakura Trick
Seitokai Yakuindomo*
Space Dandy

3 Episode Rule:

D-Frag
Mahou Sensou/Magical Warfare
World Conquest Zvezda Plot
Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil

Backlog Watching:

Guilty Crown
Pretty Cure Splash Star
Date A Live

Quasar

Well... when the original show was airing we decided to make a SAO OT because much of the conversations pervaded throughout this OT was basically... SAO. I would say it's fine if we did the same thing again.

Given I've never even been into a show thread I can't say I'd be happy about that. Of course given the toxic nature of SAO discussions on GAF I'm not sure I'd want to participate anyway.

kayos90

I actually enjoyed the hilarity of the conversations that started when we talked about SAO in this thread. It was very fun. Then FD sort of ruined the fun and kill the Batman analogy sort of. Eh....

The thing I wonder about is the reason for doing such a giant recap show when S2 is pretty far away I imagine (spring?). This kind of thing is something to be shown a couple of weeks before S2 starts to remind everyone (and catchup newbies) of what previously happened.
Well isee that its extra 1, so i guess an extra 2 is going to be there closer to S2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

This movie was weirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd. The very definition of an anti-climax, something that the franchise has generally been able to avoid even in filler. What the fuck, Toriyama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom