• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a simulwatch to demo some of the May animus.

Ranking was Golden Boy > Super YoYo > AzuDaioh >=Lucky Star (latter was for straight up riffing purposes)

firehawk12

Subete no aware

LordCanti

Just did a simulwatch to demo some of the May animus.

Ranking was Golden Boy > Super YoYo > AzuDaioh >=Lucky Star (latter was for straight up riffing purposes)

You've made a wise choice; Life is studying.

Based on the logic of a certain gaming-side thread, duckroll's avatar makes him a furry pedophile. I'm sorry duckroll :(

Don't be sorry for him; He'd let us get annexed by Space Nazi's and force us to fight for the space Fuhrer.

duckroll

Based on the logic of a certain gaming-side thread, duckroll's avatar makes him a furry pedophile. I'm sorry duckroll :(

And according to AnimeGAF logic I'm a failed guardian asshole wolf. RIP me. :(

Wait, shit. It just dawned upon me that this is Ame crossdressing as Saya. ARGH!

Don't be sorry for him; He'd let us get annexed by Space Nazi's and force us to fight for the space Fuhrer.

Being a second class Gamilas citizen isn't that bad. You'll see someday.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Avatars are an incontrovertibly accurate reflection of what the user masturbates to.

That's forum science.

Digimon Xros Wars II 11-15

UlmKiNfl.jpg

Junk main character episode.

A stupid ramen making episode.

Train riding episode.

An actual episode with something about the main plot. Doubt we'll ever see that again.

BE MY TOMODACHI!

CorvoSol

The real problem is that raven is clearly only 15 years old.

No but you see, in the Scandinavian version Raven has been aged up to 19. As opposed to the Haida version, where Raven is a newborn who impregnated the daughter of God himself as part of an elaborate scheme to steal the sun from God.

Did I mention how Pacific North Western Native American legends are fucking AWESOME?

kiryogi

Banned
Space Battleship Yamato 2199 1-26

Holy. Yes, the hype is true. While I really thought Monogatari S2 would remain my #1 AOTY early on, but that changed. Yamato is most definitely my AOTY now. Every single episode of Yamato gets progressively better and better. Talk about your surprises for the year.

LordCanti

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 1-26

Holy. Yes, the hype is true. While I really thought Monogatari S2 would remain my #1 AOTY early on, but that changed. Yamato is most definitely my AOTY now. Every single episode of Yamato gets progressively better and better. Talk about your surprises for the year.

It's too bad voting ended already, amirite?!

;_; Fuck you Yamato, it's like no one has ever seen a space opera before.

Christ, not that bullshit.

There are people that would think that upon hearing that we watch anime.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I just realized my avatar has a human eye, too. This fetish only gets worse with time.
Human eye and human shoulder.
There are people that would think that upon hearing that we watch anime.
Just like how you don't take medical advice from people against vaccines, you don't listen to people who think what you like is more important than how you treat others or fulfill your responsibilities.

LordCanti

People knowing what I look like (and being able to find my IRL friends/GF/etc) would make discussing anime a lot more difficult. No thank you sir.

You know, it's rather problematic when people feel the need to not go to gaming side, which was probably the primary reason why people even join in the first place. Instead of being able to embrace the main luxury, we apparently feel forced to live in a one topi c ghetto with all the other unwanted users of our own ilk.

Theonik

You know, it's rather problematic when people feel the need to not go to gaming side, which was probably the primary reason why people even join in the first place. Instead of being able to embrace the main luxury, we apparently feel forced to live in a one topic ghetto with all the other unwanted users of our own ilk.
Sounds like society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom