• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Sakura Trick 6

Really, this show and Mikakunin are almost tied for the fluffiest this season, but Sakura Trick wins for its character cast.

Thoraxes

Kill la Kill - 18

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jarmel

Banned
Kill la Kill - 18

Goddamn.. that was amazing

You know what, for all fault that this show does.. Ragyou is magnificent villain, she's better than any TTGL's antagonist and always lifting the show when making appearance, she truly saving the show.

Remind me to Kira Yoshikage in JoJo part 4, that singlehandedly (that's hyperbole though, almost) turned the table and making thing became awesome.

She still doesn't have shit on Genome though.

Jarmel

Banned
Dude not intimidating the team even once.. Ragyou simply more threatening as antagonist, if you saying he's better character that's different question though.

Genome reeked intimidating especially when he rekked the shit out of Simon's machine.

Also nothing could shake Simon after Kamina, unlike Ryuuko who gets legit shook after everything.

Quasar

Speaking of which, the Natsume OVA turned out exactly as one might expect:
8ocVE4yl.jpg

I am. That it wasnt used to announce a new season.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So with the Little Mac trailer Smash Bros has shown both flash like tweened animation and CGI animation. I guess that makes it official anime.

cajunator

Banned
Mi have to change my avatar to Miyukichi when I wake up.

the only acceptable 3dpd avy. Would also accept Haruko Momoi but youre not a fan of hers.

It's the price we're paying for all of this:

though maybe it is all on Aniplex's head. Still seems unclear exactly who's providing the English subs for KLK.

(though yes, I do realize that a handful of those are short-form shows and three of them were one-time specials)

still theres a loooooot of stuff to watch. Ill never get ghrough it all. But thats good.

Engaged to the Unidentified 1

I am already in love with this show and it's characters. Characters were established early. The plot points were nicely laid out. The confusion of the MC and problem the show is setting up is compelling and engaging. I really like the art style. By the end I legitimately cared for all the characters including the guy. I also laughed more than I thought I would.

This is gonna be a good one I can tell. As entertaining and compelling as OreImo before that show went downhill in the S2 ending and OVA's.

So basically it's the one I am most interested in of the four I listed earlier. Really good fun to be had I can tell. :)

Its been enjoyable so far. Kobeni isnt an idiot neither is the guy. Mashiros a cutie. Benio is the fun kind of insane. Really great characters in a fun situation. Great art style and music.

Westlo

I'm hoping that Spacebros is just going to move to another time slot, doesn't make sense to end it or go on hiatus when it seems to be doing well in the ratings.

Running out of source material? And if so better to go on a break with the possibility of a return like Inuyasha than get cancelled due to shit filler like Rurouni Kenshin.

Thoraxes

Only waifus? What nation is this...
If only Rin Matsuoka could give me tons.

I forgot about husbandos because I don't have one! I wish you and yours the best as well!

What show is this and is it on Crunchyroll or am I gonna have to scour the internet?

Nichijou.

All I can say is, you're welcome Ultimadrago. I've done my job.

Hunter x Hunter 77

This is giving me Alien vibes. 50 episodes of this seems like a bit much.

I thought it would drag too. But then all that other stuff happened. Keep going!

She still doesn't have shit on Genome though.

She'll only have shit on Genome when
she reveals some fact that justifies her actions for doing all of this. I mean with Genome, you could sympathize with him (to an extent anyway) because a giant woobly wobbly black thing said he would slaughter the entire human race if Genome didn't keep them supressed underground.

Given what we saw in episode 18 however, that seems pretty unlikely for Ragyo.

KILL LA KILL 18

I FUCKING CALLED IT.

I. FUCKING. CALLED IT.

I think we all called it at one point. What we didn't call was for it to be so brutal.

That's the best thing about this show. Even the predictable plot points are revealed in the craziest, most batshit insane of ways that it doesn't feel dull.

"Oh Satsuki's probably going to rebel against her mom-HOLY SHIT SHE STABBED HER IN THE BACK ITS A BLOODY MESS."

"Oh Ryuko and Satsuki might be sisters-HOLY SHIT HER HEART GOT RIPPED OUT AND SHE'S FUSED WITH LIFE FIBRES AAAAAHHHHH."

Golden Time 18

Ghost Banri is back!

Banri visits his old school with Linda and we are able to enjoy Linda getting hit in the face with a dodgeball - the highlight of this episode. Not that I dislike Linda, I just found that bit really funny.

Will be interested to see what happens from here considering what happens at the end of the episode.

Saki S2 06

Sure is mahjong! Looking forward to Nodoka and Saki playing.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I cannot be accused of libel, I have to withdraw my previous statement about the Miiverse Administrators. I guess someone there pointed out that it was a harmless reference and not a violation of their terms. DS stylus kissing lives on!

cajunator

Banned
Sakura Trick 6

Really, this show and Mikakunin are almost tied for the fluffiest this season, but Sakura Trick wins for its character cast.

What is meant by "fluffiest"?

Better scans of the Gun Gale Online designs (source)

Kirito grew up into a real man. Btw. looking at the missing page I think it was skipped because it was just the key visual.

I detest that I like these designs. It makes me feel so dirty.

Millenium Actress - an ad for the bluray http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCITD3MAq5Y I remember the WOWOW broadcast looking decent. Looking forward to rewatching this, the Tokyo Godfathers bluray video quality was rather disappointing.

I want a Us version of this sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom