• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Kill la Kill Episode 18:

YES, this is the potential Kill la Kill has had, realized in finality.
So Satsuki and Ryuuko are indeed sisters, I would say that is one way to sink a ship, but this is anime, incest will not stop the shippers, or the anime now that we live in a post Orimeo world. At the very least Satsuki owes Ryuuko a big time apology.
Anyway, all hail Raygo, she is the dictator we want and the dictator we need.
Looks like the next episode is going to focus on the minions and the sidekicks, this interests me.

So I got an hour to kill before KLK is updated on Crunchyroll and I am caught up with all my other animes. So which should I start that's in my queue:

Engaged to the Unidentified
Hamatora
Robot Girls Z
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions

Articalys

Well, how about that. Manga series Trinity Seven is getting an anime.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...sy-manga-trinity-seven-has-anime-in-the-works
eVXSm0U.png

jbug617

Banned
So I got an hour to kill before KLK is updated on Crunchyroll and I am caught up with all my other animes. So which should I start that's in my queue:

Hamatora
Robot Girls Z
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions

I cast my vote in favor of this one, though Engaged is also a good choice. Chu2Koi is next, and I have no opinion on the other one.

I will hate you guys forever if this is some loli harem. The Crunchyroll image for the first episode (first three episodes?) has a little girl with puppets on her arms. :p

Trusting AnimeGAF is like playing Russian Roulette I suppose. ;P

I know. Just tell me either way. Then I'll at least know whether to start the manga or wait.

Right? But it's Madhouse so the answer is likely no because they NEVER FINISH ANYTHING THEY START!!!

It has an interesting art style. So I am really interested in this show. (Art style is usually what pulls me into an anime)

Midonin

Chu2Koi Ren 06

The way Kumin has turned into Nossan is something I like. It gives her a more active role, and it's even invading her dream world. The romantic stuff was cute - and it was a chance for Uchida to show off both the sensitive and delusional side of Rikka - but my favorite moment was early in the episode when Rikka said she was wearing the night vision goggles because it "was cool". That's a perfectly valid reason. Mori Summer can't shape her old habits either, and she seems to be channeling them even in her present self. They're a bit reckless, but I've always seen this as more of a series about imagination. So let's see where this goes. But really, I need more Satone in my life.

It will either be Anime Classics or a S.A.V.E release.

Pretty sure this is Anime Classics material, but who knows. FUNimation did make Master of Martial Hearts Anime Classics, while Mushi-shi ended up being a S.A.V.E. title. All depends on how constant sales for a series are, however that's tracked.

Kill la Kill 18

The only way this could possibly get any better, is if they reveal Aikuro to be papa.

That would be really really creepy. Not like Ragyo creepy, but that dude has moved on from showing his chest to flashing his junk in Ryuko's face for the past half dozen episodes. Though she's the only one who really says anything or is blushing about it, since Mako is too based to care and Tsumugu just gives no fucks.
I wouldn't be surprised if her reaction is shipping bait.

Robot Girls Z 1 (1-3)

I don't even.... I don't know what's going on. There were parts I laughed at but over all I was just confused. I will keep going with it because as crazy and confusing as this gets nothing will ever top Excel Saga in crazy and downright unfollowability. So I can deal. Plus there was some parts I legitimently laughed at so I can see why some would find it entertaining.

Edit: I do plan to keep going with it. This seems like an anime my friend would really enjoy.

Eden to the East 6-11
It was a pretty enjoyable but crazy show. i love the expressions on these characters. It felt too rushed especially in these episodes specifically. Would been better if it was longer not even really needing to go on with the plot. it just needs to expand on events that happen already

Gazoinks

Bakemonogatari 5

Surprise!
Snail was Fuko all along. Except she actually has a justified reason to show up again so it won't kill the impact of her arc like Fuko. >.>

Ending confession scene was weirdly sweet. Congratulations, Durararagi, you have a weird tsundere girlfriend.

Bakemonogatari 5

Surprise!
Snail was Fuko all along. Except she actually has a justified reason to show up again so it won't kill the impact of her arc like Fuko. >.>

Ending confession scene was weirdly sweet. Congratulations, Durararagi, you have a weird tsundere girlfriend.

What happened to Clannad After Story?

Are you taking a break from it?

Pupa 6

OH GOD. I was cringing the whole time. 3 minutes of that.

Golden Time 18

LOL. Banri was so pathetic. Good ep to learn more about how Banri was like. The name of episode 19 implies the first night for the couple.

Nagi no Asu Kara 19

Hikari gets all the chicks. The first ep since 14 where Miuna was not the main character.

Gazoinks

The game or the animation? Because both sucked me in for a good month and I didn't play or watch anything else. Lol.

The game. I've actually played it before, but I got a Vita last week and Golden finally revived earlier this week. Yeah, they definitely suck you in. :D I played 9 hours the day it came (not straight :p).

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh for the love of fuck. The publish time for Kill la Kill on CR just jumped from 3 minutes to 3 hours.

Fuck it, I'll watch it tomorrow.

Update: We expect it to be a little longer. We unfortunately don't have an exact time yet.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Golden Time - 18
I'm still following this series to see where it's going but is it just me or is something really off (almost corny) about the characters and the writing of the series? I can't quite put my hands on it but sometimes it just feels like there's no depth at all to the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom