• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defuser

Olympics, Baseball seasons, Golden Week, New Years are a enemy to anime watchers.

I hate to see the effects of Tokyo Olympics will do.

Nordicus

Haibane Renmei 6

Ahh, looks like they've finally finished fueling up the Feel Train.
There are few things as foreboding with angelic creatures as a dimming halo.

I suppose Kuu passed on/away because she learned the lesson that
you do not need to imitate mature people to become mature yourself.

They said that
The Day of Flight
hasn't happened in years because there haven't been new cocoons in forever. I'm sceptical whether there is any sort of strict quota for that, because it seems that Rakka simply nudged things along just enough.

Don't worry, KLK is perfect capable of delaying itself.

wuOuY3L.gif

Gundam Build Fighters 19

Man, I really enjoy the fact that we're getting a lot of close combat scenarios for the finals, right down to the fisting.

Buddy Complex - 02

That was some nice animated mechas..and yeah , as expected nobody can believe time travel unless it happens in front of them.

For some reason i fear it'll have a huge dose of DRAMA + DTL...

Gintama 137

Both Sachan and Kondo goes in to get trolled. Probably more sorry for Sachan, because she only appeared in like... 3 episodes this season.

....They brought back that Santa plot line... along with the little girl and her mother. Wow. We've come full circle now.

Midonin

D-Frag! 07

That's the most intense King Game I've seen played without any orders given. A great conclusion to the tournament two-parter. Not a whole lot of Takao (her tackling strategy is wonderful), but Roka being adorable made up for it. I can't tell if I like Moe Roka or Dark Roka more. They're both hilarious.

Link Man

Banned
The Devil is a Part-Timer! 8

Chiho has the best reactions.

I must say, 8 episodes in and I've never encountered a dull moment. I guess this classifies it as a great show in my book, barring a sudden downturn in the last few episodes.

Gintama 138

Back in the old days, the Odd jobs actually consisted of Black people capable of speaking english and getting away with saying Shit and FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU without having to worry about censorship!

All that english. All of the english! FUCKING ENGLISH!

*looks at previews*

Next up is... the Yoshiwara In Flames Arc. Oh my!

Mature

Patlabor the Mobile Police - 9-12
Loved the two-parter. All the stuff involving the military Labors is pretty interesting since they seem so entirely more threatening than any construction labor. Especially with a beam weapon and an EMP. This series remains a delight, with the characters being the highlight. Already ordered the next BD set...

Lupin the 3rd - 7-10
I'm going to assume that episode 8 and 10 were the basis for Castle of Cagliostro? This show is still surprising me with how much fun it is. The animation is still sporadic, but seems to be moving upward.

Theonik and Brandy are melting my brain

You're just noticing this now? I thought it was because of a bet that I missed or something and just ignored it lol.

GaoGaiGar - 34

All right, everyone's back in action!

So Mamoru can't do anything with Primeval cores because he's the "machine of Cain" or something along those lines while Kaidou is apparently on the Abel side.

What's this imagery doing in my Super Robot MOTW show?

cnet128

Banned
Yowamushi Pedal 19

Feels quite refreshing to finally be out of the training camp arc and moving on to new things. The brotasticness levels in this episode were pretty high. Kinjou is such a damn great team leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom