• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engaged to the Unidentified 7

Another good one. Lots of great funny moments that we come to expect from the show.

However....

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I refuse to accept this show is creating another female interest for
Hakuya! I know Hakuya is loyal to Kobeni and would never hurt her but this new chick is leaving hints of being into Hakuya and it is not the direction I want this show to take. Hopefully next weeks episode will squash any romantic feelings this chick has for Hakuya.

That being said the revelation that there are
more people like Hakuya hiding out in plain site at school is interesting and a cool plot twist. I just wish she wasn't getting into Hakuya. Leave Kobeni's BF ALONE!!!!!

Theonik

2 x 2 = Shinobuden 02
impdkwuDDvb9G.png

:SDBurton
We imouto now. Wakamoto is really killing me in this.
#dead

jman2050

The Devil is a Part-Timer! 13

http://i.minus.com/ibhybzB1CjlHWT.jpg[img]

Kind of disappointed that they ended the show there, seemed like there was more story on the Ente Isla side of things. I'm guessing it didn't do well in the ratings?[/QUOTE]

It sold over 10k on average so it actually did very well.

Gintama 192

I don't remember the last time my american cartoons were this sexually explicit. In fact, I don't think they ever were this explicit.

Cats are pretty ridiculous in this show.

CorvoSol

I almost want to say they're making Ryuko as garbage as possible to highlight how Satsuki is the secret real main character but I know that's not the case at all. More angsty bullshit that will get reverted almost immediately please.

It is if we keep believing it is.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why does that site mention Toradora and AnoHana?

Mr.Jeff

2 x 2 = Shinobuden 02

#dead
I told you. Wakamoto really makes this show even though the humour is there to begin with. So good.

Also, every time I see Sakura Trick images I'm just reminded of Sono Hanabira and how I'd much rather have more of that instead.

Game 9 patch where? :(

I told you. Wakamoto really makes this show even though the humour is there to begin with. So good.

Also, every time I see Sakura Trick images I'm just reminded of Sono Hanabira and how I'd much rather have more of that instead.

Game 9 patch where? :(
Or for the lazy: second OVA where!?

Jarmel

Banned
Golden Time 19-

This show is going to go the awful awful route I think it's going in.

God damn it.

How did we go from Toradora to this?

cajunator

Banned
I almost want to say they're making Ryuko as garbage as possible to highlight how Satsuki is the secret real main character but I know that's not the case at all. More angsty bullshit that will get reverted almost immediately please.

Nah. Its just becoming obvious that team big hat loli was right all along.

cj_iwakura

Fate/kaleid Liner 2

The magical girl show we deserve. That's a Rider.

And unless I just have a weird mind, was the implication at the start of the episode that
she had to explain to her guardian why she was outside in a towel?

Kansoku

Kill la Kill - 19

I don't have words to express how awesome this was.
Ms. Mankashoku looking at Sexy Sensei's shining penis, GamagoorixMako, Ryuko being an inconsistent ass,
everything was so good. Well except for
Ragyo scene with Satsuki. Can they please stop doing that? Pretty please.

Hozuki no Reitetsu 07
This episode is really good compared to the last one and cracked me up more than twice. Poor Enma for being Hozuki's buttmonkey here.
Also, what is this supposed to mean? :O

Image looks like a reference to the awesome Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.

A Pulgasari is a knock-off North Korean version of Godzilla.

Z/X IGnition Episode 6

Why would one try to fight a Z/X Zillion of Enemy X with a fighter jet? Fantastic aerial fight.

Plot could have less changes of time and such but still one exciting episode.

CorvoSol

Symbionic Titan 1

So Sousuke Sagara, Teletha Testarossa and AL travel from a distant planet to attend American High School and pilot a Super Robot.

Fuck yes I love this show.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
2 x 2 = Shinobuden 02

#dead

Ohooooo~

==================================

Kill la Kill - 19

Ragyo is such a sexy, sadistic villain. My god. Awesome episode, but
fuck Ryuko for being an asshole.

CorvoSol

Mad Bull 34 2

Guys remember how I said that Mad Bull was a more grounded version of the 80s Cop OVA genre?

NOW THERE IS A CYBORG. Y'know, just 'cuz.

CorvoSol

And then Mad Bull pulled down his pants, revealing the most amazing bushel of grenades ever.

And that's not even a euphemism, guys. Mad Bull went on a stakeout with no less than 7 grenades strapped to his junk.

Why? Because he's fucking Mad Bull, that's why.

The World God Only Knows II 12

Hm... Shiori? Guess I've not played enough galgames to get all the references in this episode :p

None of the lows from season 1, but neither does it hit the same highs. None of the episode were as funny as the best ones in season 1, and I didn't like how they made the dramatic moments of episode 7 worse with comedy.

All the girls are pretty good this time, but Keima is more annoying in some episodes.

All in all I give it the same score as season 1, 3/5 Elsies:
MBLEWE0.png
MBLEWE0.png
MBLEWE0.png
kNmF2ta.png
kNmF2ta.png

Much harder making a list than for season 1, but I think this is it:
Elsie > Mari > Haqua > Chihiro > Ayumi > Kusunoki > Nikaido > Nagase > Yokkyun

Theonik

How KLK seemingly became more popular than Titan at here?
KLK is actually good.

And then Mad Bull pulled down his pants, revealing the most amazing bushel of grenades ever.

And that's not even a euphemism, guys. Mad Bull went on a stakeout with no less than 7 grenades strapped to his junk.

Why? Because he's fucking Mad Bull, that's why.
Sleepy is just sleepy. He does sleepy things.

CorvoSol

How KLK seemingly became more popular than Titan at here?

Because it's fun to watch KLK, errors or no. Watching Titan is more painful than stepping on a nail. Ryuko might suck, but KLK has characters to watch besides her.

If I don't like Eren being a huge bitch my option is to watch . . . everyone else not named Mikasa or Male Mikasa be a huge bitch instead?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Because it's fun to watch KLK, errors or no. Watching Titan is more painful than stepping on a nail. Ryuko might suck, but KLK has characters to watch besides her.

If I don't like Eren being a huge bitch my option is to watch . . . everyone else not named Mikasa or Male Mikasa be a huge bitch instead?

Titan needs more Ymir x Christa. Show would be insta-saved.

fertygo

KLK is actually good.

Like they actually care for the quality lol

I mean Titan is far more dudebro, KLK is that filthy fanservice pandering anime that everyone hate

CorvoSol

Like they actually care for the quality lol

I mean Titan is far more dudebro, KLK is that filthy fanservice pandering anime that everyone hate

Ironically, Titan is the one where everyone is all in touch with their emotions crying and shit and KLK is the one where everybody's all GRAAAAAAAAAAR I'MA SMASH UR FACE IN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom